Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me (36540 Views)

She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. / Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? / His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
Nnemuka:

You are an eediot. Stup1dity runs in your veins, i dont blame you, this is a faceless forum where ppl like you can hide behind ya phone and type nonsense. MUst you comment? Ezi
What is this midget saying?
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Joy1706(f): 9:04am On Jul 31, 2015
sonofananimal1:

I THINK HE MUST HAVE TRY THAT BUT TO NO POSITIVE OUTCOME.

BY THE WAY, TALKING THINGS OUT IN A DIPLOMATIC WAY WITH YOU WOMEN WILL JUST MAKE YOU PEOPLE FEEL STRONGER AND STUBBORN ( I HAVE WETNESS IT ESPECIALLY WITH NIGERIA WOMEN, THEM FEEL MORE STUBBORN WHEN YOU TRY TO TALK TO THEM IN A COOL AND NICE WAY, AND FEEL LESS STUBBORN WHEN YOU TREATING THEM WITH FORCE ) I THINK THAT'S HOW YOU PEOPLE BRAIN ARE WIRED.

BY THE WAY, WHY ARE YOU SHYING AWAY FROM MY QUESTION? IS IT DONE THAT WAY, FOR THE WOMAN AND MAN TO HAVE A SEPARATE ROOM undecided

THAT'S MEANS THE HOUSE HAVE ALREADY DIVIDE INTO TWO.

That's what 2 adults do when there's a disagreement. They talk. Dunno Wat the heck u mean by it makes us more stubborn.

As for ur question, I already said it's not ideal 4 couples to sleep separately. My parents don't do that. I won't do that either.
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 31, 2015
Joy1706:

That's what 2 adults do when there's a disagreement . They talk. Dunno Wat the heck u mean by it makes us more stubborn.

As for ur question, I already said it's not ideal 4 couples to sleep separately. My parents don't do that. I won't do that either.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT undecided

WOMAN!! DON'T BRING ME BACK TO THIS ARGUMENT AGAIN angry
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Joy1706(f): 10:05am On Jul 31, 2015
sonofananimal1:
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT undecided

WOMAN!! DON'T BRING ME BACK TO THIS ARGUMENT AGAIN angry
MAN! I WROTE IN PLAIN ENGLISH NA.
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 07, 2015
There may or may not be an underlying issue. Perhaps she's a lone sleeper, and as stated truly and genuinely requires her own space and privacy. Must a couple always be up in each others' grill?

TBH, I'd want a separate room that's just mine, so I get her. Is that weird??

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Solozzo(m): 11:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
If she allows regular sex and there is no wahala in the home. Fred should not bother about it.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by itstpia8: 11:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
i didnt read the opening post.

what happened?
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Duru009(m): 11:09am On Nov 14, 2015
She is definitely up to something.

Love Machine activated......
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Duru009(m): 11:09am On Nov 14, 2015
She is definitely up to something.

D*ldo activated......
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Endtimesmith(m): 2:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
Fred,kindly get two Eritrean babes,if you can't,l will help you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NSCDC Officer, NYSC Member Trade Blows over Food at FCTA Event / Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi / Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.