Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me (36533 Views)

She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. / Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? / His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Familyfirst: 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
Nnemuka:

still a virgin...
Need www.familyparliament.com. Fast,don't wait,something must be done

Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by ArchEnemy(m): 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
2people:
Get some kids to gather by her window at night and sing wili wili oh! wazobia!
Make sure they rub powder all over their body.
Nobody go tel her make she run come ur room.
smiley
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by lordtim001(m): 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
The topic amuses me...You say Help?How do we help?Do we join the woman nyash to his JT...I know he's concerned just because they haven't had sex yet.Please am tired of hearing poo all around
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by christinie(f): 1:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
SisiGbeborun:
Fred is on the verge of losing it right now. He's been married for close to 3 years but after their wedding night, his wife has since moved to the guest room and that's where she's been sleeping. All efforts to get her to occupy her side of the bed in the master bedroom proved abortive. She maintained that she needs her privacy by all means. Even when they have to make love, Fred will have to go and meet her in the guest room. It seems the situation is getting out of hand now. Please advise....
he married a lesbian.
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Joy1706(f): 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
sonofananimal1:

SO IF SOMEONE WHO IS LEGALLY MARRIED STARTED BEHAVING LIKE AN ANIMAL, WOULDN'T YOU CHASE HER OUT OF THE HOUSE.

WHAT RIGHT DID SHE HAVE TO STAY ALONE undecided

IS SHE THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND? undecided

NONSENSE angry THAT'S WHAT HAPPEN WHEN YOU PET A WOMAN TO THE EXTREME.

AS FOR YOU!!! DID YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER SHARE DIFFERENT ROOM angry

IF YOU CAN'T ANSWER THIS QUESTION, THEM FVCK THE HELL OFF MY MENTION angry
Dunno why naija men behave like primitive men. Chase her out as in she's someone who just picked from the street?
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Joy1706(f): 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
sonofananimal1:

SO IF SOMEONE WHO IS LEGALLY MARRIED STARTED BEHAVING LIKE AN ANIMAL, WOULDN'T YOU CHASE HER OUT OF THE HOUSE.

WHAT RIGHT DID SHE HAVE TO STAY ALONE undecided

IS SHE THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND? undecided

NONSENSE angry THAT'S WHAT HAPPEN WHEN YOU PET A WOMAN TO THE EXTREME.

AS FOR YOU!!! DID YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER SHARE DIFFERENT ROOM angry

IF YOU CAN'T ANSWER THIS QUESTION, THEM FVCK THE HELL OFF MY MENTION angry
Dunno why naija men behave like primitive men. Chase her out as in she's someone who just picked from the street? If you're tired of the marriage, do the right thing (institute divorce proceedings). What's chase her out as if she's a stray dog?

I'm not supporting her action in any way. It's always better for husband and wife to sleep together thus helping them bond more. But there's a better way of handling matters? What happened to dialogue, counselling and even reporting her to her family sef?
No be every time, una go say chase her out. How many women will you chase out from your house?
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
Joy1706:

Dunno why naija men behave like primitive men. Chase her out as in she's someone who just picked from the street?

SNORING, BODY SMELL BLABLABLABLAB...... IS NOT A STRONG REASON FOR YOU TO HAVE YOUR OWN SEPARATE ROOM.

EITHER SHE IS USING JAZZ OR SOMETHING OR SHE HAVE A RARE DISEASE.....

I ASK YOU A QUESTION, DID YOUR MUM AND YOUR DAD SLEEP IN A SEPARATE ROOM? angry OR IF YOU ARE MARRIED, DID YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND SLEEP IN A SEPARATE ROOM?
ANSWER THAT QUESTION AND SEE WHO IS PRIMITIVE
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
Joy1706:

Dunno why naija men behave like primitive men. Chase her out as in she's someone who just picked from the street? If you're tired of the marriage, do the right thing (institute divorce proceedings). What's chase her out as if she's a stray dog?

I'm not supporting her action in any way. It's always better for husband and wife to sleep together thus helping them bond more. But there's a better way of handling matters? What happened to dialogue, counselling and even reporting her to her family sef ?
No be every time, una go say chase her out. How many women will you chase out from your house?
WHICH DIALOGUE AND COUNSELLING?

REPORTING HER TO HER FAMILY SPEAK LESS OF YOU AS MAN, HE HAVE TO TURN THE SITUATION AROUND BY FORCE NOT TO RESOLVE IN BEGGING AND COUNSELLING angry

YOU PEOPLE ARE THE COURSE OF WHY MEN CHEAT.

AFTER ALL, WHEN THE MAN START HAVING HIS FUN OUTSIDE, THAT SAME STVPID WOMAN WILL BE THE ONE CRYING AND SHOUTING ALL MEN ARE THE SAME.

I ALWAYS ADVICE WOMEN NOT TO THINK STVPID AND PLAY SMART

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Anaskie(m): 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
CoCoLav:

Lmaoo
Sweerie, why did you open your mouth? grin
I just learnt that a good 'head' is one of the recipes to a healthy marriage. grin
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by CoCoLav(f): 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
Anaskie:
I just learnt that a good 'head' is one of the recipes to a healthy marriage. grin

We did not have this conversation shocked shocked grin
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Joy1706(f): 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
sonofananimal1:
WHICH DIALOGUE AND COUNSELLING?

REPORTING HER TO HER FAMILY SPEAK LESS OF YOU AS MAN, HE HAVE TO TURN THE SITUATION AROUND BY FORCE NOT TO RESOLVE IN BEGGING AND COUNSELLING angry

YOU PEOPLE ARE THE COURSE OF WHY MEN CHEAT.

AFTER ALL, WHEN THE MAN START HAVING HIS FUN OUTSIDE, THAT SAME STVPID WOMAN WILL BE THE ONE CRYING AND SHOUTING ALL MEN ARE THE SAME.

I ALWAYS ADVICE WOMEN NOT TO THINK STVPID AND PLAY SMART
Apply force in marriage? Really? Your home is not some army base my dear. So seeking counselling makes you less of a man. Pride is what will kill some of you men.
Why bother to talk things out with your wife when you can just kick her out and be done with it right? Screw communication.
Save your pride and lose your home. Do what suits you
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Splendidee(m): 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
SisiGbeborun:
Fred is on the verge of losing it right now. He's been married for close to 3 years but after their wedding night, his wife has since moved to the guest room and that's where she's been sleeping. All efforts to get her to occupy her side of the bed in the master bedroom proved abortive. She maintained that she needs her privacy by all means. Even when they have to make love, Fred will have to go and meet her in the guest room. It seems the situation is getting out of hand now. Please advise....
wia does she sleep during ur days of intercourse or friendship....?rubbish
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by NemzySeries(m): 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
funmijoyb:

R u serious? Wait until u r married then u will understand things
Madam nofin like dat....I'm a product & living testimony of a successful family relationship & aw did it start?...popcy told mumcy on d day of deir wedding nite dat on no account shd any of dem sleep separately no matter d misunderstanding or conditions of affairs & 4 ova 25yrs+ D've bin like dat so aw do u xpect dem to handle d problem sleeping separately?....ma dear dis is marriage not part time studies....D question is wat is chasing her frm d rum dat cannot b resolved xcept shez bin bribed?....i guess dat too early 4 deir wedding na...d fire of ppassion shd b above 100degrees in deir matrtriage dear.....i wish dem d best tho & success to me,u & ordas believing for a blissful marriage life
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by NemzySeries(m): 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
Splendidee:
wia does she sleep during ur days of intercourse or friendship....?rubbish
Abeg ask her Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo.....no matter d xcuse or reason she has leaving ur matrimonial bed @ dat time Is way too early
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by EzeeYFB(m): 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
Nnemuka:
Fred must be terrible in bed. I cant imagine a woman running or refusing to share the bedroom with a man who can give head.
so dats an excuse abi,arent dey frnds, if he no knw she no fit tel am? make him wise up,dats y som women foolishly throw dia marriage to d gutter n start going frm one church to anoda dat one witch has collect dia husband
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Anaskie(m): 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
CoCoLav:

We did not have this conversation shocked shocked grin
Sweetie, we'll discuss about it tonight wink
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by EzeeYFB(m): 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
andreernest28:
YOU DONT NEED A MASTER BEDROOM TO MAKE LOVE TO UR SAID WIFE,MARRIAGE WITHOUT INTIMACY IS NOTHING.OR PROBABLY SHE NEEDS MORE ATTENTION FROM YOU.
ask n it shal b given,more attention,hw on earth does a woman get attention by been mute, it doesnt make sense na.
talk to me abt it n den we wrk out a solution dat hw it shud wrk na,wen u stay mute n I ask n u stil do mute tins walai I no go ask u again, maintain my lane je je
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
Joy1706:

Apply force in marriage? Really? Your home is not some army base my dear. So seeking counselling makes you less of a man. Pride is what will kill some of you men.
Why bother to talk things out with your wife when you can just kick her out and be done with it right? Screw communication.
Save your pride and lose your home. Do what suits you

I THINK HE MUST HAVE TRY THAT BUT TO NO POSITIVE OUTCOME.

BY THE WAY, TALKING THINGS OUT IN A DIPLOMATIC WAY WITH YOU WOMEN WILL JUST MAKE YOU PEOPLE FEEL STRONGER AND STUBBORN ( I HAVE WETNESS IT ESPECIALLY WITH NIGERIA WOMEN, THEM FEEL MORE STUBBORN WHEN YOU TRY TO TALK TO THEM IN A COOL AND NICE WAY, AND FEEL LESS STUBBORN WHEN YOU TREATING THEM WITH FORCE ) I THINK THAT'S HOW YOU PEOPLE BRAIN ARE WIRED.

BY THE WAY, WHY ARE YOU SHYING AWAY FROM MY QUESTION? IS IT DONE THAT WAY, FOR THE WOMAN AND MAN TO HAVE A SEPARATE ROOM undecided

THAT'S MEANS THE HOUSE HAVE ALREADY DIVIDE INTO TWO.
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
@ op ur story is either incomplete or incomplete... ever heard the story of the three little bears who's papa was gone for a very very long time only to return to his sweet little home to find out all of his porridge was gone. Ask ur friend to talk the whole truth
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
funmijoyb:
Buy her a gift. Dats d logic
How old are you? Is a gift all it takes to get u to bed?
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
Nnemuka:
Fred must be terrible in bed. I cant imagine a woman running or refusing to share the bedroom with a man who can give head.
Mad people plenty for NL
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by endowednicky(f): 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
Abayor7:
are u ok at all?
jamb question
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by mekus15: 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
2people:
May be she farts and snors when she sleeps.So she is shy or may be she goes to night meetings with wings and she dosnt want to be disturbed.
grin
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by fairlyisabel(f): 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
2people:
Not me the wife is the crazy one here
how are you so sure that the hubby is not hiding somethings from us? Who knows. He might be the cause of the whole dilemma. if the reverse is the case then something is actually wrong with the wife.
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by NobleG1(m): 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
SisiGbeborun:

My wife has her own room while I've mine. We still sleep together every night either in hers or mine, but she prefers mine. It's fun.
Either your friend's wife has a problem or the guy has done something bad to her, you may never know because you don't live with them.

If he really treats his wife right, she'll beg to sleep with him every night. Her "privacy" reason is just an excuse to avoid him. In a good marriage or relationship, there's no privacy.

My wife comes into the toilet while I'm sh*itting to discuss anything. She changes her cloths in my presence and even removes her pad sometimes in my presence. My wife doesn't give a f*uck about "privacy" when it comes to her husband. We discuss about every damn thing no matter how good or bad or funny it is! We hide nothing from each other!

When a wife or husband needs privacy, then something is definitely wrong with the marriage.

Tell your friend to avoid sleeping with his wife as long as possible and no sex until she becomes upset, then he can use that opportunity to confront her about her privacy sh*it. If she doesn't become upset, then he should go commando - start having his own "privacy" by not allowing her into his room for any reason. This will definitely hurt her badly and may facilitate resolution.

I wish him good luck!
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Nnemuka(f): 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
sad
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Riversides2003(m): 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
Disconnect the electricity supply in the room and remove the window, she might be forced to return but if she still did not pack to a room face me I fight u apartment she will have no where to go
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by CoCoLav(f): 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
Anaskie:
Sweetie, we'll discuss about it tonight wink

Lmao. You just crossed my mind sef.
Busy now, will definitely holla when I'm done.
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
NobleG1:

My wife has her own room while I've mine. We still sleep together every night either in hers or mine, but she prefers mine. It's fun.
Either your friend's wife has a problem or the guy has done something bad to her, you may never know because you don't live with them.

If he really treats his wife right, she'll beg to sleep with him every night. Her "privacy" reason is just an excuse to avoid him. In a good marriage or relationship, there's no privacy.

My wife comes into the toilet while I'm sh*itting to discuss anything. She changes her cloths in my presence and even removes her pad sometimes in my presence. My wife doesn't give a f*uck about "privacy" when it comes to her husband. We discuss about every damn thing no matter how good or bad or funny it is! We hide nothing from each other!

When a wife or husband needs privacy, then something is definitely wrong with the marriage.

Tell your friend to avoid sleeping with his wife as long as possible and no sex until she becomes upset, then he canuse that opportunity to confront her about her privacy sh*it. If she doesn't become upset, then he should go commando - start having his own "privacy" by not allowing her into his room for any reason. This will definitely hurt her badly and may facilitate resolution

I wish him good luck!
BEST AND NICE ADVICE SO FAR.

AS FOR ME, I ADVICE HE USE A MILITARY STYLE TO CONQUER THIS ISSUE,
I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS WERE BY SHE TOTALLY WHAT PRIVACY OR STAY ALONE WITHOUT ANY FORM OF NEGOTIATING HER TERMS AND CONDITIONS . SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG SOMEWHERE?

IS NOT DONE THAT WAY.
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 30, 2015
maybe fred has bad breath and his wife no fit stand am.tell fred to start brushing his teeth every night before he goes to bed.
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by Anaskie(m): 7:37am On Jul 30, 2015
CoCoLav:

Lmao. You just crossed my mind sef.
Busy now, will definitely holla when I'm done.
kiss
Re: Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me by peedeeasobie(m): 9:32am On Jul 30, 2015
The responses I'm seeing here are very hypocritical and silly- conjectures and assumptions!

If you love your privacy so much, PLS DO NOT GET MARRIED!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NSCDC Officer, NYSC Member Trade Blows over Food at FCTA Event / Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi / Mummy In The House!!! Lets Discuss Our Babies Food Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.