Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,443 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

My Break Down On Duration During Mattress Mambo AKA Cex - Enjoy! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Break Down On Duration During Mattress Mambo AKA Cex - Enjoy! (588 Views)

Revealed:see Mind Blowin Effect Of Early Morning Cex & Makin Luv4 Times In 1 Wik / Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed / Discussion Time With Chi-chi: How Long Does Cex Really Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Break Down On Duration During Mattress Mambo AKA Cex - Enjoy! by chychyobbi(f): 4:42am On Sep 28, 2015
After going through comments and responding to many on our last segment of 'midnight discussion'. I decided to do a little research and give you guys my version of a break down to getting the romp. Hehehe, as the saying goes, 'mattress mambo' is like jellof rice.

When it is good, it is really good. When it is bad, it is still pretty good. But when it is eaten fast and short, well, that is another matter. From statistics, mattress mambo is very fast mostly and according to The national average for a romp in the sack is an unimpressive 7.3 minutes. That is not a problem if everyone leaves happy, but it is not ideal either.

Good rompy takes time, but taking your time does not always lead to good romp. As in many things (workouts, comedy), it is more about timing than duration. Specific intervals are more likely to yield positive results. Setting a new record is only impressive if you actually accomplished something.

Here is what to accomplish and how long it should take during mattress mambo;

5 minutes

Throw caution (and pre-intimacy) to the wind and get straight to the point. There is nothing wrong with a little quick one as long as you keep it intense. How about a power shower before work or a little afternoon delight on your lunch break? Five minutes doesn’t leave time for a lot of eye contact, but, hey, if you can power your way across the finish line in the time it takes to watch a Flavour - Ololufe Ft. Chidinma video, your partner will likely get there too.

10 minutes

10 minutes is a somewhat awkward amount of time in which to get romped. It’s not exactly a quickie, but chances are it’s also not exactly memorable. Keep going.

15 minutes

Now we are getting there. 15 minutes is enough time for a bit of pre-intimacy and a few positions. This is a solid if not newsworthy pre-sleep routine.

20-25 minutes

This feels like the sweet spot. Lasting longer than 20 minutes proves a point, allows you to do whatever you want to do without repeating yourself, and does not rule out pre-intimacy. Take it from the bed to the floor and back, you have time. #wink!

30 minutes

Take a water break and high five yourselves for making it this far. At 30 minutes, you have accomplished more than Lionel Messi who is out for 8 weeks with knee ligament damage and have (probably) sated your lady. Once you have hydrated and caught your breath, watch something sexy to get back in the zone and get back to it.

40 minutes

Make sure your partner is still there with you and not in the other room making be and soup.

50 minutes

What the 'frignut' name are you still doing there? Don’t you have text messages to answer? Laundry to do? Food to eat? Kids to feed? No? Then Party on!

60 minutes

An hour is not unreasonable if you are either going back for seconds (way to go) or eating dinner. If that sounds odd, reconsider. Many women find eating while otherwise engaged in rompy a very sexy affair. If you keep the meal light and take wine breathers, you will last for an hour and have a nice time doing it. Think sharwama, not fufu.

120 minutes

She might be impressed, but she might also be uncomfortable and in pains.

180 minutes

You need to quickly check into a hospital!

http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/2015/09/chi-chis-corner-my-break-down-on.html
Re: My Break Down On Duration During Mattress Mambo AKA Cex - Enjoy! by Nobody: 4:52am On Sep 28, 2015
hmmm team 30minutes guy when d wheather is hot. and team 120minutes guy when d wheather is cold. "i do 5 minutes quickie too. "it depends on her needs, when i make her to be in d mood, i do 30minutes but when she is in d mood and she makes me be in d mood, i do 120minutes.
Re: My Break Down On Duration During Mattress Mambo AKA Cex - Enjoy! by Tallesty1(m): 4:53am On Sep 28, 2015
Add 2-3 days there asaply

(1) (Reply)

I / Improve Your Sex Life With These Tips [from A Professional Doctor] / ‘italian Admirer’ Swindles Disabled Grandma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.