Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered (46497 Views)

Help! First Bank Is Charging Me Monthly Withdrawal Fee On My Savings Acct!! / Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange / How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by Obynolee(f): 6:30am On Jan 04, 2016
legalwealth:

Please send this your request to info@ijamsolution.com

Thank you
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 8:53am On Jan 04, 2016
edisoncash:

@legalwealth please can you trow more enlight on this issue saying if shipping address is included i didnt understand what you mean
i am asking because i want to purchase goods from someone using paypal for the transaction but there is no place for me to fill in my shipping address,i contacted him and he says i should go aheard that after payment it can be arrange,i just have the believe that he can not run away with my money since i can always fill transaction disput with paypal for refund besides they are physical products,please i need your advice

Good day!
Which country is the seller?
Do you want the seller to send it directly to you in Nigeria?

Every Paypal account has option of where to include shipping address or select "No address required".
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by edisoncash: 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
legalwealth:

Good day!
Which country is the seller?
Do you want the seller to send it directly to you in Nigeria?

Every Paypal account has option of where to include shipping address or select "No address required".
The seller is in Kenya while im in Nigeria,the guy in kenya is to send it to me nigeria,though my shiping address is in paypal,please reply
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
edisoncash:

The seller is in Kenya while im in Nigeria,the guy in kenya is to send it to me nigeria,though my shiping address is in paypal,please reply

That solves the issue!
Send the money to his PayPal and make sure you include shipping address by selecting it when sending the payment.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by edisoncash: 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
legalwealth:

That solves the issue!
Send the money to his PayPal and make sure you include shipping address by selecting it when sending the payment.
Please from all this indication are you sure if i send the money to his paypal account and he didnt send me the goods i can get my money back from paypal by filling transaction disput,please reply
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
edisoncash:

Please from all this indication are you sure if i send the money to his paypal account and he didnt send me the goods i can get my money back from paypal by filling transaction disput,please reply

Yes!
100% guaranteed! !!
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by PriNceNova(m): 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hello, can you pay for me an item in my ebay cart?
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by jenbost: 8:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
gurus in the house. please kindly enlighten me on how I can get a US verified PayPal account. I need it to for receiving and sending money.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by PriNceNova(m): 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
jenbost:
gurus in the house. please kindly enlighten me on how I can get a US verified PayPal account. I need it to for receiving and sending money.
that stuff is kinda complicated.

@Paypal just making things hard, why give us paypal, yet we cant receive funds.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by pocoapoco88: 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
who has verified his paypal accnt wit ubaafricard lately?
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
pocoapoco88:
who has verified his paypal accnt wit ubaafricard lately?

It depends on the country.
Which country's PayPal did you tried linking in to?
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
PriNceNova:
Hello, can you pay for me an item in my ebay cart?

Apology for my late response!
What is the country of your ebay account?
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
jenbost:

We offer the service of which we have two packages which are STANDARD and PREMIUM.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
PriNceNova:
that stuff is kinda complicated.

@Paypal just making things hard, why give us paypal, yet we cant receive funds.

You don't need to stress yourself on that as they already approved it for Nigerians
to open foreign PayPal account that can receive as you can see in the screenshot below.

All you need to open and operate foreign PayPal account in Nigeria is the right piece of
information.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by pocoapoco88: 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
legalwealth:

It depends on the country. Which country's PayPal did you tried linking in to?
dat of U.A.E
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
pocoapoco88:
dat of U.A.E

What was the error message?
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by Nobody: 2:07am On Feb 07, 2016
legalwealth:

You don't need to stress yourself on that as they already approved it for Nigerians
to open foreign PayPal account that can receive as you can see in the screenshot below.

All you need to open and operate foreign PayPal account in Nigeria is the right piece of
information.

Hello LegalWealth, Are you saying Nigerian PayPal account can now receive money?
Let me not celebrate yet.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by Adulphus(m): 6:59am On Feb 07, 2016
Smiles!!!
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by lifestyle1(m): 8:55am On Feb 07, 2016
Bigboyz32:

Hello LegalWealth, Are you saying Nigerian PayPal account can now receive money?
Let me not celebrate yet.

He didn't say that, please.

1 Like

Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by pocoapoco88: 12:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
legalwealth:

What was the error message?
am about to create 1 but confused bcoz of dis recent credit card issue by CBN
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 6:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
lifestyle1:

He didn't say that, please.

I didn't say so but just want to let you know that Nigerians are allowed to open those that receive.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 6:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
pocoapoco88:
am about to create 1 but confused bcoz of dis recent credit card issue by CBN

You can proceed but anything can come up later that will prevent it from being possible to use.

I can issue you a card to verify your UAE PayPal without you being scared or worried about CBN policy for a token.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by aleshsenior2000(m): 8:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
legalwealth:

I didn't say so but just want to let you know that Nigerians are allowed to open those that receive.
Boss, I wouldn't mind if you can explain a bit further. Nigerian applying with Nigeria Ip address or the receiver country Ip address. also residential address can it be Nigeria address or the receiver country address. Thanks
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by Lipso: 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
Thanks for this thread;what advice can you give to a Nigerian who wants to open a (paying and receiving) PayPal account; I mean type of account- UAE,USA or any countries under Africa as suggested by Nancy (of PayPal customer service)?
legalwealth:

information.

1 Like

Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lipso:
Thanks for this thread;what advice can you give to a Nigerian who wants to open a (paying and receiving) PayPal account; I mean type of account- UAE,USA or any countries under Africa as suggested by Nancy (of PayPal customer service)?

You are highly welcome.
You can go for any of the African's PayPal that can receive of which that of South Africa is a very good example
as you can see in the screenshot below.

You can see the functionality of other African countries PayPal by clicking [url=https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=%5fdisplay%2dcountry%2dfunctionality%2doutside&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8d96f000117187ac9edec8a65b311f447e]HERE[/url] and selecting any African country that you will like to know more about

1 Share

Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lipso:

That above being said, I make do with and have expertise knowledge on opening and successfully operating that
of UAE, USA, UK, Luxembourg and Cyprus.

Nevertheless, I recommend you go for that UAE(cost effective) or USA(slightly cost effective but now each easy
to operate and resolve any issue be it limit,limitation etc on it compared to that of UAE)

With these piece of information, hope I've been able to answer to your question to your satisfaction.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 10:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
aleshsenior2000:
Boss, I wouldn't mind if you can explain a bit further. Nigerian applying with Nigeria Ip address or the receiver country Ip address. also residential address can it be Nigeria address or the receiver country address. Thanks

Seems you didn't get me right; I mean that PayPal allows Nigerians to open PayPal account of countries that can receive.

Do you now understand?
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by PriNceNova(m): 4:39am On Feb 08, 2016
legalwealth:

Seems you didn't get me right; I mean that PayPal allows Nigerians to open PayPal account of countries that can receive.

Do you now understand?
and this means with a nigeria IP, you can access this account without being blocked? Also, a nigeria address can be used as the billing address?

1 Like

Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 8:27am On Feb 08, 2016
PriNceNova:
and this means with a nigeria IP, you can access this account without being blocked? Also, a nigeria address can be used as the billing address?

You can optionally use Nigeria IP but our ISP IPs are not static but dynamic which of the
reasons I will advise you not to use Nigeria IP. I offer affordable static IP service which goes for just N6,000 for 365 days(1 year).

Concerning address, you can use it in some ways which I won't be able to mention publicly in here.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by aleshsenior2000(m): 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
legalwealth:

You are highly welcome.
You can go for any of the African's PayPal that can receive of which that of South Africa is a very good example
as you can see in the screenshot below.

You can see the functionality of other African countries PayPal by clicking [url=https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=%5fdisplay%2dcountry%2dfunctionality%2doutside&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8d96f000117187ac9edec8a65b311f447e]HERE[/url] and selecting any African country that you will like to know more about
Thanks for the info. understand better now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World / CBN Lifts Restriction On Domiciliary Accounts, Allows $10k Withdrawals / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.