Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered (46437 Views)

Help! First Bank Is Charging Me Monthly Withdrawal Fee On My Savings Acct!! / Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange / How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by pocoapoco88: 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
is it safe to own both a nigerian paypal and also an U.A.E paypal?
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
leadzeal:
Please I just sent you an email. Regards

You must have been replied!
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
ehinmowo:
is it possible to withdraw from paypal?

It is 100% possible you withdraw from PayPal from Nigeria.
There are different ways.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by pocoapoco88: 8:55am On Nov 07, 2015
pocoapoco88:
pls som1 shud aswer dis question
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by completey(f): 9:36am On Nov 07, 2015
Don't know if is safe for UAE but I have 3 Nigeria and 1 USA .Just play with your names.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by solbash11(m): 10:28am On Nov 07, 2015
pocoapoco88:

I don't think PayPal would allow that. In your best interest, you will close one account (I.e naija account) to open the other account (i.e UAE account)

@ pocoapoco88 ( a.k.a) little-by-little88....
I hope you'll find this helpful....
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by lordkay10(m): 11:27am On Nov 07, 2015
solbash11:

I don't think PayPal would allow that. In your best interest, you will close one account (I.e naija account) to open the other account (i.e UAE account)
You can go ahead, it's safe if you can use the right VPN(I recommend Pure VPN), in fact, I have three accounts- UAE, Nigeria and USA.
pocoapoco88:
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 1:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
pocoapoco88:

It is not safe.

Paypal has policy concerning accounts an individual can have; an individual is not expected to have more than two accounts which must
be PERSONAL and PREMIER/BUSINESS types.

That of Nigeria is PREMIER and that of UAE is also PREMIER. Opening the two is against their policy, if they detect, that might cause ones accounts to be banned depending on other factors considered.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 1:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
completey:
Don't know if is safe for UAE but I have 3 Nigeria and 1 USA .Just play with your names.

In your best interest, close the other 2 Nigeria PayPal accounts.
I already explained the repercussion above.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by completey(f): 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
legalwealth:

In your best interest, close the other 2 Nigeria PayPal accounts.
I already explained the repercussion above.
Alright. BTW, what happened with your Email? I mailed bout 3 days ago and you didn't respond. I needed paypal then.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 1:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
lordkay10:

You can go ahead, it's safe if you can use the right VPN(I recommend Pure VPN), in fact, I have three accounts- UAE, Nigeria and USA.

It is not a matter of VPN but a matter of their policy. Besides, who told you Pure VPN is the best?
Have you ever tried my own VPN designed with usage of PayPal at heart moreover world VPN is
far better than the one you mentioned.

I'm sure you didn't use your real and exact names on those accounts, if not be prepared for the repercussion soon or later.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by pocoapoco88: 2:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
legalwealth:

It is not safe.

Paypal has policy concerning accounts an individual can have; an individual is not expected to have more than two accounts which must
be PERSONAL and PREMIER/BUSINESS types.

That of Nigeria is PREMIER and that of UAE is also PREMIER. Opening the two is against their policy, if they detect, that might cause ones accounts to be banned depending on other factors considered.
so 4 som1 who hav a nigerian paypal accnt,but nid d UAE paypal accnt 4 receiving funds,hw do wud they go go abt it?
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by pocoapoco88: 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
solbash11:

perhaps i'll nid 2 close d nigerian paypal accnt to open dat of UAE paypal,tnx
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by lordkay10(m): 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2015
legalwealth:

It is not a matter of VPN but a matter of their policy. Besides, who told you Pure VPN is the best?
Have you ever tried my own VPN designed with usage of PayPal at heart moreover world VPN is
far better than the one you mentioned.

I'm sure you didn't use your real and exact names on those accounts, if not be prepared for the repercussion soon or later.
Bros leave matter, all three accounts were registered in my name and I have my naija debit cards linked to all, I've been operating these accounts for over a year and I've had restrictions removed from two of them at different times, Paypal is not as difficult as you guys made is to look
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
completey:

Alright. BTW, what happened with your Email? I mailed bout 3 days ago and you didn't respond. I needed paypal then.

Ok!

I'm not sure I received your mail.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
pocoapoco88:
so 4 som1 who hav a nigerian paypal accnt,but nid d UAE paypal accnt 4 receiving funds,hw do wud they go go abt it?

Kindly visit http://presegsunderstanding.com to download the guide in which I explained details on how to go about that.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by LORDDICE(m): 8:40am On Nov 11, 2015
legalwealth:

Kindly visit http://presegsunderstanding.com to download the guide in which I explained details on how to go about that.

i followed d link, and nothing is happening, all I was asked was to enter my mail
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 10:01am On Nov 11, 2015
LORDDICE:

i followed d link, and nothing is happening, all I was asked was to enter my mail

Nothing is happening in what sense please?
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by LORDDICE(m): 10:06am On Nov 11, 2015
legalwealth:

Nothing is happening in what sense please?
subscribed, and I have verified my emai , then everytin ended there
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
LORDDICE:

subscribed, and I have verified my emai , then everytin ended there

Sorry!
You should have received a mail...Check your SPAM inbox instead please.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by LORDDICE(m): 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
legalwealth:

Sorry! You should have received a mail...Check your SPAM inbox instead please.

seen grin

1 Like

Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
LORDDICE:

seen grin

Glad you've received it! !!
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by holygoogle(m): 11:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
legalwealth:
Welcome in here!

I'm Adesida Olusegun who has bunch of experiences with PayPal and their platform since 2009.
Drop any issue/query you are having with your PayPal account(must be the one opened and registered
in your legal name) be it that of Nigeria and other countries like USA,UAE etc in here.

Note: I'm the busy type and please do not be pissed off if I attend to your issue a little bit late but I will surely do.

Keep them rolling in and please as well note that I might need to take you out of this thread if need be that your issue needs some kind of privacy.

please i have a PayPal account i register with and i cant access it again i lpst d phone numbr i used in registration andcs pet i used
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by miqos02(m): 5:59am On Nov 12, 2015
holygoogle:

please i have a PayPal account i register with and i cant access it again i lpst d phone numbr i used in registration andcs pet i used
contact customer care
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
holygoogle:

Which country's paypal account are you talking about?
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by dav8id(m): 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
lordkay10:

Bros leave matter, all three accounts were registered in my name and I have my naija debit cards linked to all, I've been operating these accounts for over a year and I've had restrictions removed from two of them at different times, Paypal is not as difficult as you guys made is to look

bro you mean you link your NAIJA debit card with USA paypal?,,

I got one though but not yet verify and I only transact small amount with..I'm using. zenmate vpn
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by lordkay10(m): 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
dav8id:

I got one though but not yet verify and I only transact small amount with..I'm using. zenmate vpn
Yea bro, Access Visacard to be precise, PayPal ain't strict like Neteller and Payoneer, it's much more difficult to have more than one account with these ones as they actually do proper verification of every account
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by arbitrage: 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
dav8id:

My GTbank naira MasterCard is linked to my UK PayPal and I have used it to buy even on eBay US.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by dav8id(m): 11:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
lordkay10:

Yea bro, Access Visacard to be precise, PayPal ain't strict like Neteller and Payoneer, it's much more difficult to have more than one account with these ones as they actually do proper verification of every account

ok , what about link bank? can one link he or her naija bank?

cuz i just linked my card now and i got a pupup message that my account is not yet fully activated until i link my bank account

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! / Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit / Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.