Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Nigerians React To News Of Monarch’s - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To News Of Monarch’s (443 Views)

Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' / Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession / The Sad News Of Trump’s Triumph, By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To News Of Monarch’s by Seuncoded(f): 6:57am On Jul 29, 2015
Nigerians have reacted to news of the monarch’s death via social media. Read tweets below:

http://ngfolds.com/nigerians-react-to-news-of-monarchs/

1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To News Of Monarch’s by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 29, 2015
[size=15pt]Like their reactions will bring d Oba back to life!

Mtchewwwww undecided
[/size]
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Monarch’s by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:01am On Jul 29, 2015
Nigerians & react working hand-in-hand like buhari & pictures..
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Monarch’s by johnnyblakes(m): 7:06am On Jul 29, 2015
Seuncoded:
Nigerians have reacted to news of the monarch’s death via social media. Read tweets below:

http://ngfolds.com/nigerians-react-to-news-of-monarchs/
I shall return to comment
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Monarch’s by kamair237(m): 7:06am On Jul 29, 2015
wetin concern me for here....
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Monarch’s by CzarRex: 7:20am On Jul 29, 2015
I shall comment when I park

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bailout: NGF Chairman Scolds Fellow Governors, Says More Trouble Ahead / The Weaknesses Of Okonjo-iweala By Obasanjo / Yorubas Have Played Opposition For Years And Didn’t Perish, Igbokwe Tells Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.