Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,442 members, 7,861,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World (13301 Views)

Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North / Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" / ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World by asha80(m): 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
Princecalm:
I was even about to ask you to post the Gatling gun you are talking about. Below is one of the old Gatling guns
naaa..i am using phone here and finding it difficult to upload it..this seems like an old version..if you have watched the movie predator(the gun Jessy Ventura and one bald black guy used in shooting jungle) and terminator 2 judgement day(remember the scene where t101 swarznegger was shooting from highrise at policemen down)..that is the gun I am talking about..it I also called the mini gun though

Re: Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World by Princecalm(m): 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
LadyFiona:
Dont give me that patriotic bullcrap bro. Until Nigeria is fully restructured, I ain't enrolling. wink wink
No doubt Nigeria is really facing a hard time against the terrorist s and other external negative forces, but I tell you if you can face it then there is no where in this world you won't excel.
Re: Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
Princecalm:
No doubt Nigeria is really facing a hard time against the terrorist s and other external negative forces, but I tell you if you can face it then there is no where in this world you won't excel.
Hahahaha, park well patriotic citizen. I am patriotic to an extent but not the military, I just love the Uzi.
Re: Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World by abacusCm(m): 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
what about this made in Nigeria?

Re: Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World by Princecalm(m): 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
asha80:
naaa..i am using phone here and finding it difficult to upload it..this seems like an old version..if you have watched the movie predator(the gun Jessy Ventura and one bald black guy used in shooting jungle) and terminator 2 judgement day(remember the scene where t101 swarznegger was shooting from highrise at policemen down)..that is the gun I am talking about..it I also called the mini gun though
yea, also just got it, this gun in particular hold its strength in recoil and rate of fire, and that is to say it's bullet moves with great speed but not causing a great deal of damage and it never made the list because it is hardly being used in real life.

Re: Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World by asha80(m): 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
Princecalm:
yea, also just got it, this gun in particular hold its strength in recoil and rate of fire, and that is to say it's bullet moves with great speed and it never made the list because it is hardly being used in real life.
is it because it is heavy to carry?it kinda looks heavy though
Re: Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World by Princecalm(m): 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
LadyFiona:
Hahahaha, park well patriotic citizen. I am patriotic to an extent but not the military, I just love the Uzi.
I hear you
Re: Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World by Princecalm(m): 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
asha80:
is it because it is heavy to carry?it kinda looks heavy though

can't really tell, I have never handled it but one can see Arnold's veins popping out while handling that gun
Re: Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World by asha80(m): 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
Princecalm:

can't really tell, I have never handled it but one can see Arnold's veins popping out while handling that gun
thinking about it I feel it is the heavy weight nature of the gun..really difficult to manoeuvre or even run with it
Re: Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World by Princecalm(m): 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
asha80:
thinking about it I feel it is the heavy weight nature of the gun..really difficult to manoeuvre or even run with it

thinking so too
Re: Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World by iamrealdeji(m): 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
AR-15 is sick

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ganduje: "We Will Drag Buhari To Court If He Refuses To Seek Reelection" / Southern Governors Divided On Zoning 2023 Presidency To South / Abubakar Umar To FG: Forget Census, Secure Nigeria First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.