Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,053 members, 7,953,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

Bomb Blast At Gambari Market Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Gambari Market Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) (27745 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) / Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) / 3 Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested By Soldiers At Cattle Market, Maiduguri (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Gambari Market Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by HzRF(m): 10:18am On Jul 31, 2015
Where is this hoe called NgeneUkwenu
PDP has resumed
U and ur fellow Dullardists
Show tell ur kunu addict to up his game of arresting any perceived PDP member

Useless lot
Re: Bomb Blast At Gambari Market Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by divo(m): 10:20am On Jul 31, 2015
God Save us
Re: Bomb Blast At Gambari Market Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 31, 2015
bigiyaro:
i tot diz guys said dey r doin allah's work?

Sincerely u still blv their crap?! My Allah won't order such heinous act.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Gambari Market Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 31, 2015
mediachirps:
which Allah again? No be the Allah dem de kill for?

You honestly blv they r killing for God?
Re: Bomb Blast At Gambari Market Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 31, 2015
Bonapart:
the same Allah they said they're fighting holy war for?
Or you guys have double allah

The god they r worshipping is a blood tasty god.

My Allah isn't that God

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Gambari Market Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by smirn(m): 10:30am On Jul 31, 2015
Bonapart:
Buhari order your boys ooo
Mr clueless, we can still see the problem you left behind but dont worry things must CHANGE after cleaning up ur mess.
Re: Bomb Blast At Gambari Market Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 10:37am On Jul 31, 2015
Mattkent:

The god they r worshipping is a blood tasty god.

My Allah isn't that God
jwhy can't the Imams come out and preach against them
Re: Bomb Blast At Gambari Market Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by ontalenu1(m): 10:38am On Jul 31, 2015
Please I need a teaching job on social science subjects excluding accounting in lagos. Please help me out. I have 2years experience. Thanks
Re: Bomb Blast At Gambari Market Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 10:39am On Jul 31, 2015
Mattkent:

Sincerely u still blv their crap?! My Allah won't order such heinous act.
hmmmm
Re: Bomb Blast At Gambari Market Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 31, 2015
Bonapart:
the same Allah they said they're fighting holy war for?
Or you guys have double allah

This is how people like you with half a brain breed hatred.
Re: Bomb Blast At Gambari Market Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Samunique(m): 10:49am On Jul 31, 2015
fx45:
The fool's name is PassingShot ... Where is the degenerate? I need him here immediately for questioning.

Omenka too... All of you should come here!
That PassingShot or PassingShit is the biggest fool of all the APC foolish Zombies. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Gambari Market Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 10:50am On Jul 31, 2015
frosbel:

This is how people like you with half a brain breed hatred.
and you fail to see the truth in all...
Re: Bomb Blast At Gambari Market Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 31, 2015
Bonapart:
jwhy can't the Imams come out and preach against them

Didn't u read a certain post here on nairaland about how all the Muslim scholars that preached against them have been killed?
Re: Bomb Blast At Gambari Market Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by tomakint: 10:58am On Jul 31, 2015
Mattkent:
May Allah punish these blood tasting terrorist! angry
Are you for real? But they (Boko Haram) are working for Allah already, so how would Allah punish them again shocked shocked what happen to the 'Allahu Akbar' they chanted before any operations.........

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Gambari Market Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Yeeyo: 10:59am On Jul 31, 2015
D dividen of change bubu is givin naija..
Re: Bomb Blast At Gambari Market Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 11:00am On Jul 31, 2015
Mattkent:

Didn't u read a certain post here on nairaland about how all the Muslim scholars that preached against them have been killed?
then they're denying the truth because of persecution? It's the path they've chosen they must preach the truth
Re: Bomb Blast At Gambari Market Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by hinwazaka: 11:01am On Jul 31, 2015
losiope:

I can see boko haram are frustrated n for sure their end is right at the corner. RIP to the departed soul.
You say this without seeing any concrete plan from the central command of the army. The real truth is that the BOKO Haram will give Nigeria a war like no other. The APC will soon wish they never won the election
Re: Bomb Blast At Gambari Market Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Yeeyo: 11:07am On Jul 31, 2015
ahckmedkosy:
Bombs going off like pop corn. Well let the dead bury their dead untill I understand what these religious mofos r fighting for. Why is "one" religion so much related with violence n yet they claim peace. **sips my zobo**
fightin 4 99 virgin in aljana n 4 mohammed piss b upon hin......
Re: Bomb Blast At Gambari Market Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by informato: 11:11am On Jul 31, 2015
team buhari....team make Nigeria ungovernable.... carry on
Re: Bomb Blast At Gambari Market Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 31, 2015
Bonapart:
then they're denying the truth because of persecution? It's the path they've chosen they must preach the truth

Are you like serious right now
Re: Bomb Blast At Gambari Market Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by akigbemaru: 11:14am On Jul 31, 2015
bomb blast
Re: Bomb Blast At Gambari Market Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 31, 2015
tomakint:

Are you for real? But they (Boko Haram) are working for Allah already, so how would Allah punish them again shocked shocked what happen to the 'Allahu Akbar' they chanted before any operations.........

Just within 5 years or more they have easily convinced u that they r fighting for Allah just because they chant Allahu Akbar,

Yet the Quran has been preaching that Allah is God for since forever but you didn't blv, u rather blvd d terrorist!

Why r we humans so gullible

Or it is because its just very convenient for you to blv them because that's what u want to blv?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Gambari Market Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:34am On Jul 31, 2015
Northern naija don suffer..
Re: Bomb Blast At Gambari Market Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:35am On Jul 31, 2015
saintTim:
R I P to the dead and thanks to those who always come out to help these victims.

But I read this on NL this morning, I know on seeing this news the writer will be ashamed of him self
D writer is absolutely correct. BH has been severely weakened, hence their use of suicide bombers as against open warfare as was b4. Remember that our allies cameroun, chad, and niger who also recorded tremendous success against BH have also been targets of suicide bombers. Suicide bombers can operate largely undetected. It will also interest u 2no that most if not all d suicide bombers are captives of BH and not BH fighters e.g. 10year old girls blowing themselves up. D military will need 2 engage in aggressive intelligence gathering and ban d use of hijab which is long overdue
Re: Bomb Blast At Gambari Market Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by silverlinning(m): 11:49am On Jul 31, 2015
Boko Harammmmmmm cry cryfunny enough you seldom bomb urself too grin grin
Re: Bomb Blast At Gambari Market Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 31, 2015
saintTim:
R I P to the dead and thanks to those who always come out to help these victims.

But I read this on NL this morning, I know on seeing this news the writer will be ashamed of him self
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2690091_screenshot20150731092946_jpeg38c0ace3fb3f526a3c9a8717a778a852

Are you drunk?! What nonsense is that? I hate it when primitive and ignorant person like you try to play on my intelligence. There are more death from Boko Haram than ever before here you are telling me they are on the run.
Re: Bomb Blast At Gambari Market Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by saintTim(m): 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
all4naija:
Are you drunk?! What nonsense is that? I hate it when primitive and ignorant person like you try to play on my intelligence. There are more death from Boko Haram than ever before here you are telling me they are on the run.

Pls read my comment again I'm not in support of the pictured post
Re: Bomb Blast At Gambari Market Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
The sooner you accept that the violence in Islam is breedinh terrorists over d globe and make reforms, the better for the world. Which kind religion be dis self undecided
Mattkent:

Just within 5 years or more they have easily convinced u that they r fighting for Allah just because they chant Allahu Akbar,

Yet the Quran has been preaching that Allah is God for since forever but you didn't blv, u rather blvd d terrorist!

Why r we humans so gullible

Or it is because its just very convenient for you to blv them because that's what u want to blv?
Re: Bomb Blast At Gambari Market Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by tempest01(m): 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
I think this was a planned simultaneous attack.

it failed though in Chad.

it failed in Cameroon.

why is nigerias item always different?
Re: Bomb Blast At Gambari Market Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
DMerciful:
The sooner you accept that the violence in Islam is breedinh terrorists over d globe and make reforms, the better for the world. Which kind religion be dis self undecided

Why did u evade my question?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party / Sanwo-Olu Attends Completion Ceremony Of GAC Assembly Plant In Lagos (pics) / Leaders Of International Election Observer Groups Arrive Nigeria - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.