Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,656 members, 7,955,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. (4340 Views)

Deleted! / They Tried For 17 Years To Have A Baby. Now They Have Sextuplets / How Can I Come To Terms With My Guilty Feelings About Quitting Breastfeeding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. by thorpido(m): 8:30am On Jul 30, 2015
Op,the woman in question has no choice but to have the baby.Some women have found themselves in such situation and they have coped.I know a family where the ge difference between two children is 11months.
The husband just has to be ready to help out with the other baby and house chores.
Re: Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 30, 2015
OAMMB:

Alot comes with family planning for a woman. i had a friend who started having high blood pressure when she started using the family planning method recommended to her. i know someone else too that started adding weight badly. i know of another person that said she started having constant banging aheadches whenever she used the pill. Different side effects for different people. The best is still the for a man to use a condom but most men dont want to use that with their wives.

Isn't exclusive breastfeeding a natural form of preventing pregnancies anymore?

Thought they said women who breastfeed are immune to getting pregnant?
Re: Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. by OAMMB(f): 10:00am On Jul 30, 2015
johnny1980:

Not true....
exclusive breastfeeding only helps the woman loose weight gained during pregnancy and also helps bond between mother and child. Offcourse it also helps the child with immunity against diseases.
Re: Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. by thorpido(m): 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
OAMMB:

Alot comes with family planning for a woman. i had a friend who started having high blood pressure when she started using the family planning method recommended to her. i know someone else too that started adding weight badly. i know of another person that said she started having constant banging aheadches whenever she used the pill. Different side effects for different people. The best is still the for a man to use a condom but most men dont want to use that with their wives.
Women need to seek proper counsel when it comes to what family planning method to use.It's not just because my friend is using that so I will do that too.Some things need to be taken into consideration like age,body size,how many children you have had,other health issues like blood pressure,diabetes etc.
Of course some of these methods have side effects but you should consider what best suits you.
There's IUCD and even the femdom.Both partners should work together however.

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. by icecream2: 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
pls keep d baby. you will be happy u did. i am enjoying mine now. they look like twins.

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. by thorpido(m): 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
johnny1980:

It used to be very effective but not anymore.The failure rate is very high now.Things have changed- diet,environment etc.
Moreover,a lot of women are not doing that exclusive properly.
Re: Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. by diva90: 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
estheremma:
just rush to a good gynae to guide u.keep d baby.it will only be tough for some months.hubby needs to show love.dnt listen to all this teens on nairaland.i kept mine n they are 13 & 12 now.they look lyk twins.marriage is not easy.stop listening to all these people most are single.Do u guys know that family planning fails?yes it happened to me!only abstinence is safe n that is impossible in a mans house.For the person saying one year,sexual relations resume 6weeks after delivery according to medicine.pls most of u that are too young can go to romance section.tanx

What kind of family planning were you using that failed?
Re: Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. by estheremma(f): 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
diva90:

What kind of family planning were you using that failed?
. Copper T

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Feel Like Telling My Mother-in-law To Get Lost / "My Husband's House" / If Your Best Friend Is Cheating On Your Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.