Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Where Is Our Ogor? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Our Ogor? (304 Views)

Dogara, Lasun, Leo Ogor Padded The 2016 Budget - Sahara Reporters / Sharia Court Bill: Leo Ogor Speaks - "Nobody Is Expanding Sharia To Anywhere" / Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Our Ogor? by john124(m): 10:44am On Jul 29, 2015
Scientists discovered in Nigeria as at 2004-2006 the protrusion of the back head was very popular and about 4 million children in Nigeria were discovered to have it.
At first it was assumed to be a cranium disorder in the formation of the foetus. In November 2006 Portos crigo an anatomist cleared the air that it wasn't something to worry about that it corrects itself as the child grows up and it's not a biological threat.

Me i am now wondering where is our ogor?
I no longer see it in our children cause most guys with it were very brilliant and intelligent.
I've searched google and i can't find it.
Re: Where Is Our Ogor? by majamajic(m): 10:45am On Jul 29, 2015
grin

people don't need a whole lot of brain to think these days,
Re: Where Is Our Ogor? by john124(m): 10:48am On Jul 29, 2015
Where went it? It's a billion dollar question

(1) (Reply)

Why UBA Pensioners Are Bitter With Phillips Oduoza / Of Badeh Making "Fifth Columnist" A Scapegoat / Buy 2 Grosvenor Shirts & Get 1 FREEEEEEEE !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.