Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,902 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:24 PM

A Gallon Of Kerosene Is N1100. Let Them Not Dare Say they Subsidized Kerosene. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Gallon Of Kerosene Is N1100. Let Them Not Dare Say they Subsidized Kerosene. (614 Views)

FG Orders Massive Importation Of Kerosene, Say Marketers / How Much Is One Litter Of Kerosene In Your Area ? / Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Gallon Of Kerosene Is N1100. Let Them Not Dare Say they Subsidized Kerosene. by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 29, 2015
The Evil about Kerosene subsidy is always covered even here on Nairaland.

I know the Price is not the same every where but if some one has a case against the price I have posted, let the person contact me and I will provide the evidence.

We cue on filling stations for Kerosene but the filling station would only sale to black marketers who in turn hike the price rotimi make their own profit.

Over here in Jos, A gallon of Kerosene which is 4 letters is sold at 1100 naira. I will still pay for it because I need it. One thing I won't like to here is that they are owing for subsidy on kerosene or even paid for it subsidy.

We want the removal of subsidy so that Government would stop giving excuse of their poor performance as being payment of subsidy for the masses to enjoy some dividend of government.

Signed by a Nairalander.
Re: A Gallon Of Kerosene Is N1100. Let Them Not Dare Say they Subsidized Kerosene. by ahaz: 11:14am On Jul 29, 2015
victorels:
The Evil about Kerosene subsidy is always covered even here on Nairaland.

I know the Price is not the same every where but if some one has a case against the price I have posted, let the person contact me and I will provide the evidence.

We cue on filling stations for Kerosene but the filling station would only sale to black marketers who in turn hike the price rotimi make their own profit.

Over here in Jos, A gallon of Kerosene which is 4 letters is sold at 1100 naira. I will still pay for it because I need it. One thing I won't like to here is that they are owing for subsidy on kerosene or even paid for it subsidy.

We want the removal of subsidy so that Government would stop giving excuse of their poor performance as being payment of subsidy for the masses to enjoy some dividend of government.

Signed by a Nairalander.
enjoy the change while it last.

1 Like

Re: A Gallon Of Kerosene Is N1100. Let Them Not Dare Say they Subsidized Kerosene. by mabeni(m): 11:15am On Jul 29, 2015
1100? that's too much. I bought a gallon @800 yesterday. LAgos
Re: A Gallon Of Kerosene Is N1100. Let Them Not Dare Say they Subsidized Kerosene. by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 29, 2015
ahaz:
enjoy the change while it last.

I am really enjoying it. Many people told me to wait for the new government to take over. They are still working on their take over. The final take over will be by September when they announce ministers and other principal officers.
Re: A Gallon Of Kerosene Is N1100. Let Them Not Dare Say they Subsidized Kerosene. by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 29, 2015
mabeni:
1100? that's too much. I bought a gallon @800 yesterday. LAgos

early this month, I got it @780. Let just say Jos is 20 Naira cheaper when compared with Lagos. But the new price is what I do not understand.
Re: A Gallon Of Kerosene Is N1100. Let Them Not Dare Say they Subsidized Kerosene. by Excellent7(m): 11:48am On Jul 29, 2015
Please what is the price of kerosene without subsidy!
I have maintained the position that they should remove the fucking subsidy!
The thing is a money generators for the boys.
This subsidy thing is not really reaching the masses.
They should follow the UAE and remove subsidy on all petroleum products ASAP.
Re: A Gallon Of Kerosene Is N1100. Let Them Not Dare Say they Subsidized Kerosene. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
Excellent7:
Please what is the price of kerosene without subsidy!
I have maintained the position that they should remove the fucking subsidy!
The thing is a money generators for the boys.
This subsidy thing is not really reaching the masses.
They should follow the UAE and remove subsidy on all petroleum products ASAP.

The actual price for a subsidized liter of Kerosene is 50 Naira.

Without subsidy, it should be the same with fuel. If the price of fuel globally is 40 Naira, it means kerosene too should be 40 Naira.

Mehhhn, This marketers are making a hell lots of profit with this products from us and the government too.
Re: A Gallon Of Kerosene Is N1100. Let Them Not Dare Say they Subsidized Kerosene. by Excellent7(m): 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
victorels:

The actual price for a subsidized liter of Kerosene is 50 Naira.

Without subsidy, it should be the same with fuel. If the price of fuel globally is 40 Naira, it means kerosene too should be 40 Naira.

Mehhhn, This marketers are making a hell lots of profit with this products from us and the government too.

The masses are screwed both ways!!

(1) (Reply)

How Yar’adua Stopped Dangote From Buying Nigeria’s Refineries – Obasanjo / Benin Sends 800 Troops To Fight Boko Haram / Is It Militarily Normal For Service Chiefs To Bow Or Take Bow For Our NASS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.