Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,911 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India (35372 Views)

Oil Bunkerers Arrested For Mixing Original Diesel With Kerosene In Lagos (Photos / Ben Bruce Compares Trump & Obasanjo: Both Are Womanisers That Like Pretty Ladies / How Much Is One Litter Of Kerosene In Your Area ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by Queennikky(f): 11:06am On Jan 26, 2016
@ benmurraybruce

India which imports oil from us, sells
kerosene at Rs 14.96 per liter (₦44). Why is
kerosene cheaper in a nation that imports oil from us

I guess we should be asking them in national assembly, and not the other way round......

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/691865009530523648

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by Chibabi(m): 11:10am On Jan 26, 2016
Wow....Ђåvε̲̣̣̣̥ bin a Nairalander for years naw but dis is ma first FTC. M begging for likes frm Wailers (which m a proud one) and Zombies (which I can neva b). Naw back to d matter. Make I even check wetin ma Twitter Senator talk

155 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by Ebubeslym(m): 11:12am On Jan 26, 2016
Monsieur Common sense.

Watch as the masturbators attack him and leave out the msg he passed.

131 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by eazisky(m): 11:14am On Jan 26, 2016
Mr senator!! if u ask me.... na who I go ask?

you are part of the government so do what is right and stop asking questions

146 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by Vicboi1(m): 11:14am On Jan 26, 2016
I love this man he keeps saying the truth despite he lies at tines i wish he could be the Senate president

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by benedictnsi(m): 11:19am On Jan 26, 2016
Vicboi1:
I love this man he keeps saying the truth despite he lies at tines i wish he could be the Senate president

I d tell you my brother...... Told my friend dah he would have made a better MINISTER for INFORMATION....... Not comparable to Lai MOHAMMED

It is just very clear that our government (present and past leaders) Are all friendly vampires . sometimes I wonder if they consider the economic and social welfare of people before these harsh economic policies implemented in the country.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by Danzakidakura(m): 11:20am On Jan 26, 2016
Buhari is destroying Nigerian economy

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by OnankpaBa(m): 11:22am On Jan 26, 2016
ask me again
Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by vedaxcool(m): 11:22am On Jan 26, 2016
Crazy man asking Twitter instead of summoning govt officials to explain. Idiotu!

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by sirthisthickkal: 11:23am On Jan 26, 2016
Vicboi1:
Ben Bruce is just an attention seeker. why was he not tweeting about the bad state of our economy when he was not a senator?

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by comos: 11:29am On Jan 26, 2016
Queennikky:

@ benmurraybruce

India which imports oil from us, sells
kerosene at Rs 14.96 per liter (₦44). Why is
kerosene cheaper in a nation that imports oil from us

I guess we should be asking them in national assembly, and not the other way round......

Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44, ijebabe

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce?p=s

This is CHANGE.
The more they bring deceptive policy the more they are exposed.
maybe they forgot we are in information age where the world is now a global village.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by yahrant140(m): 11:33am On Jan 26, 2016
Pls am tired of listening to this twitter senator! Ben Bruce is running out of ideas.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:38am On Jan 26, 2016
Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by Kx: 11:42am On Jan 26, 2016
[size=15pt]Can Ben Bruce be man enough and present all his questions to his fellow senators and national assembly for answer?

Is Bruce in the senate to throw his questions at the masses thru twitter or to provide answers to burning national issues through bills and laws?[/size]

114 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by Adatob(m): 11:52am On Jan 26, 2016
NP. Qdot-Ibere

Mr common sense,i believe vedaxcool has said it all...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by comos: 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
Kx:
[size=15pt]Can Ben Bruce be man enough and present all his questions to his fellow senators and national assembly for answer?

Is Bruce in the senate to throw his questions at the masses thru twitter or to provide answers to burning national issues through bills and laws?[/size]
in senate everybody can't talk at a time but in twitter everybody can talk at same time.
He is 100% right to air his message through twitter, because millions of Nigerian will have access to his message.

he remains my No. 1 senator

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by Goke7: 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

Ben Bruce is just an attention seeker. why was he not tweeting about the bad state of our economy when he was not a senator?

that is the Nigerian elite for you, when the ruling Govt. no longer favour them, they start telling you how bad the economy is doing to confuse the masses. Ben Bruce has been a great beneficiary of all the pdp magomago in the last 16 yrs, yes he owns silver bird group but he is not different from the likes of Dangote and co who are so wealthy due to the poverty of millions of Nigerians.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by rottennaija(m): 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
let him present his questions to the senate or he should answer it himself. I should also add that he should be proffering solutions not asking questions. He should also ask his party what they have been doing for 16 years so much so that they cannot refine petroleum product here in the country.

[size=14pt]He is not making common sense in his question[/size]

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by Goke7: 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
Kx:

Ben bruce is a pdp politician, its their game plan to make the APC ruling Govt look bad in the eyes of all Nigerians, you think he take the Nigerian masses that serious? What do you expect from an entertainer turn Politician?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by sirthisthickkal: 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
Goke7:

that is the Nigerian elite for you, when the ruling Govt. no longer favour them, they start telling you how bad the economy is doing to confuse the masses. Ben Bruce has been a great beneficiary of all the pdp magomago in the last 16 yrs, yes he owns silver bird group but he is not different from the likes of Dangote and co who are so wealthy due to the poverty of millions of Nigerians.
I concur, I believe entertainment was his calling not Polithiefs.

5 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by vedaxcool(m): 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2016
A simple google would have revealed to morro.n Bruce that india pays subsidy on kerosene.

Government caps kerosene subsidy at Rs 12/litre, LPG at Rs 18/kg

Kerosene through public distribution system (PDS) is sold at Rs 14.96 per litre against the actual cost of Rs 29.91. The difference between the two, Rs 14.95 per litre, is termed as under-recovery or revenue loss.
While the government will provide Rs 12 to meet most of this, the remaining Rs 2.95 will be borne by oil producers ONGC and Oil India Ltd, he said.

http://m.timesofindia.com/business/india-business/Government-caps-kerosene-subsidy-at-Rs-12/litre-LPG-at-Rs-18/kg/articleshow/48421993.cms

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by comos: 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
Goke7:

Ben bruce is a pdp politician, its their game plan to make the APC ruling Govt look bad in the eyes of all Nigerians, you think he take the Nigerian masses that serious? What do you expect from an entertainer turn Politician?

The reason for been an opposition senator.
nice job Murry Bruce

5 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by Goke7: 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

I concur, I believe entertainment was his calling not Polithiefs.

someone told me last week that Ben bruce is an empty barrel after all, He should have continued with his beauty pageant business. I agreed totally with that person. I hope voters will be wiser next time

4 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by Splashme: 12:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
We need just 20 Senators like Ben Bruce

9 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by Goke7: 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
comos:

The reason for been an opposition senator.
nice job Murry Bruce

an opposition senator that clamoured for the removal of subsidy but turn around to bash the Govt for doing same.

Opposition indeed, ben bruce only succeeded in fooling gullible Nigerians who believed he was fighting for their interests with his common sense shit.

6 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by Goke7: 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
Splashme:
We need just 20 Senators like Ben Bruce

don't be deceived bruv they are all the same, has bruce told how much salary senators earn in a month in his common sense skit?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by Vicadonis(m): 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
See jamb question o. Did I fix the price? He should ask Buhari and his fellows
Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by suxkill: 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
Truth hurts!

zombies will not reason with this man.

4 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
I use to say that Senator Ben Bruce is very silly.

1. 1 Indian rupee = 2.9351 Nigerian naira (Current Price)
14.96 rupee = 43.90 naira (difference of 10 kobo)
2. It is his duty to iron things out with his colleague, but he only rant
on twitter with the intention of gaining cheap popularity.

It's a pity that gullible Nigerians and Nairalanders just follow BLINDLY

angry angry angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by peacengine(m): 1:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
Good! This is why opposition should be allowed to exist. Very searching question from Senator Bruce

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by sapientia(m): 1:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
vgg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment / Idi-Iroko Bridge That Links Osun And Oyo Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (pics) / Sex-For-Food Destroying Girls, Women In North-East IDPs Camps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.