Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight (27424 Views)

Trump To Sell Attack Planes To Nigeria For Boko Haram Fight / Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight / President Buhari Visits Republic Of Benin To Discuss Boko Haram [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by yorke1: 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
Baba one chance. Go slow
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by saint047(m): 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
In last 2 months, GMB/APC shared and borrowed money that could last us for 2 quarters.

$100m for MJNTF
$1.4B NLNG
N800B states
$2.1B Loan.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by bishopcarterIV: 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
hope you'll come with some good and reasonable outcome ooooo, well i trust you sha .

MR AJALA D TRAVELER IN CAMEROON grin grin grin grin

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS MR. AJALA
grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by temitope014: 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
baba, bring me kokoro
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by Balkan(m): 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
k
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by katunboy: 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
Baba keep it up,I knw we will defeat boko haram or wht eva name dey are.
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by bishopcarterIV: 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
saint047:
In last 2 months, GMB/APC shared and borrowed money that could last us for 2 quarters.

$100m for MJNTF
$1.4B NLNG
N800B states
$2.1B Loan.

WHO ASK YOU ? WHO U DEY TELL NOW undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by saint047(m): 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
alaoeri:
PMB seeking diplomatic ties to combat BH, saTANists are wailing. cool
In the last 2 months, GMB/APC have lied with figures that could last us for eternity.

$60B
N7 Tr
$ 2.1B
N 4tr
$6B
$4b
All missing
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by Omenkata: 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
PassingShot:
Another chance for the wailers to wail.

What shall it profit a man to wail from April 1, 2015 till May 29, 2019 with a possibility to extend his wailing to May 29, 2023?

what shall it profit a terrorist to tour around the world only to come back and see that his brothers are bombing his brothers to extinction grin

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by robosky02(m): 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
ok lets see how it goes
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by Spydamannn(m): 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
Just fulfill your Promises
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
God Bless the President...Change is Here...
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by peeta89(m): 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
My elegant president. President with style and swag. Carry on till 2023.
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by nicedas(m): 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
sai baba buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by sasquareT(m): 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
Our ever touring president
Aka the honeymooner
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by adjoviomole(m): 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
I pray dis time around the result will be positive......,nigerians we must remain as one hausa igbo yoruba....2geda we will rse again...

This is a land so rich in culture
This is a land hosting all nations
This is a land so rich.......where milk and honey flows
this is land with rain and sunshine
this is a land where football reigns
This is a land so rich.......where milk and honey flows
though our tribes maybe different
but in football, we are oneeee
we are joined together in peace and unity
we are bound strong together
we are one
chorus(english)
welcome to africa
welcome to nigeria '99
welcome to the land where milk and honey flows

igbo..I batago n'obodo oma, ebe mmiri oma diii
I batago n'obodo oma, ebe ihunanyi dii.

yoruba...........e kaabo sorile wura,e kaabo sorile olora, e maa gbadun ara yin. Adun ni yo gbeyin o X2

hausa.......
barka ku dazuwa ku samumai abinchi
ka samai abu garigajiya
muna muku barka dazuwa kuhuta lafia..may God bless you all. MY nigeria will rise again
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by freeborn76(m): 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
Buhari has done in 60 days what Jonathan could not do in 6 years-restore the dignity of Nigeria and Nigerians...change is gradual, I will be patient.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by mekanaky: 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
i was banned because i said the truth. There shall not peace in Northern part of Nigeria except u people come to realization of the truth of the whole matter. Traveling all over the world cant bring solution to the problems because Nigeria Government had swept the truth under the carpet. Chukwu OKike Abiama is a God of vengeance. He said Vegeance is mine and i will pay.

Check this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyJ-RWpxjc0
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by eleko1: 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
Keep wailing/rolling on the floor.It few mnts time,U' all mourners will see the result of his touring.Kip wailing.
Surulere2:
MY powerful presido! my ever touring presido! i hail your camera man and your touring style.. God bless you sir..hope your enjoying the 100 days honeymoon..do u need more days sir?? grin grin grin grin

NIGERIA IS A JOKE APC IS LAFFING ABOUT
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by condralbede(m): 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
Tourist you are wlcm .....
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
So I guess we know who's winning the "most photographed president" award.
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by scachy(m): 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
Surulere2:
MY powerful presido! my ever touring presido! i hail your camera man and your touring style.. God bless you sir..hope your enjoying the 100 days honeymoon..do u need more days sir?? grin grin grin grin

Indeed he ll need more days as things stands now?
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by mrkings84(m): 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
Muhammadu Buhari!
Muhammadu Buhari!!
Muhammadu Buhari!!!

How many times did I call u??
Is it not time for you to get to work and stop all these pictures posting from tour cites? Abi u be minister of tourism??
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by damiloladuke1: 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
that's good, I hope all these travvelling yield good things for the country eventually. Most especially in the areas of tackling terrorism in the country. this has so much hindered economic progress

MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY on www.wenogetjob.com
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by eleko1: 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
GOD bless U.Let those mourners continue with their wailing.
freeborn76:
Buhari has done in 60 days what Jonathan could not do in 6 years-restore the dignity of Nigeria and Nigerians...change is gradual, I will be patient.
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by mrkings84(m): 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
God is watching!

Meanwhile, DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN BECOME AN EXTRAORDINARY MILLIONAIRE TOMORROW JUST BY JOINING ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL TODAY??
In AIM GLOBAL, people from all works of life are making it big with this mind blowing networking company. Pls don't say u were not told!!
For more info call or WhatsApp 08034704620. BBM Pin 562006D1
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by Noble11(m): 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
Same dullard that says it's a shame for we to involve Chad,Cameroon and Niger in fighting BH..
Confused bunch of...........
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
Katsina Illiterate
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by unite4real: 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
Surulere2:

Mad people laugh when there is no joke.
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by holyokoto(m): 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
PassingShot:
Another chance for the wailers to wail.

What shall it profit a man to wail from April 1, 2015 till May 29, 2019 with a possibility to extend his wailing to May 29, 2023?

He is 74, in eight years time He will be 82, I doubt the authenticity of his second tenure even though He met our expectation
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
Surulere2:
NIGGA STFU! IF I WERE YOU I WILL JUST KEEP QUIET
WTF can u do to him??
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by mordouc(m): 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
[s]
Westadon:
Na so so waka waka, settle down and fulfil just one election promise. 60days gone now
[/s] no sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s China Visit Yields Billions In Investment For Nigeria – Presidency / Forget 2019, Nigerians Are Hungry - Atiku / APC Offers Shekarau Kwankwaso's Senatorial Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.