Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,440 members, 7,836,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight (27423 Views)

Trump To Sell Attack Planes To Nigeria For Boko Haram Fight / Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight / President Buhari Visits Republic Of Benin To Discuss Boko Haram [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
Spaxon:
Buhari doesn't understand that u don't negotiate with a terrorist group ...... u only use force to remove them....

But when Yar'adua negotiated with niger deltans you people didn't complain.
You people's hypocrisy sickens m
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by PassingShot(m): 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
holyokoto:

He is 74, in eight years time He will be 82, I doubt the authenticity of his second tenure even though He met our expectation
If he meets our expectations, trust Nigeria to ask him to carry on.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by Burger01(m): 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
PassingShot:
Another chance for the wailers to wail.

What shall it profit a man to wail from April 1, 2015 till May 29, 2019 with a possibility to extend his wailing to May 29, 2023?

Nothing shall profit them wailers grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by tosyne2much(m): 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
Even if they wail from now till next year, it will never remove PMB cool
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by maestroz: 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
what shalt it profit Nigerians if they lie that Femi Adeshina is the only southerner in PMB's cabinet?
OMOBORIOWO who is the official photographer is a southerner and by default member of his cabinet
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by myvic70(m): 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
Mr President taking care of his surrounding before dealing with the inner problem. God give you more wisdom to rule your country well.
If Mr President gets it right we will all smile last but if we don't support him we are all in for a long thing.
God bless you Mr President, God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by imsuboi(m): 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
Instagramocracy
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
Dna test @ your convinence anywhere in Nigeria.

Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by mrkings84(m): 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
God is watching!

Meanwhile, DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN BECOME AN EXTRAORDINARY MILLIONAIRE TOMORROW JUST BY JOINING ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL TODAY??
In AIM GLOBAL, people from all works of life are making it big with this mind blowing networking company. Pls don't say u were not told!!
For more info call or WhatsApp 08034704620. BBM Pin 562006D1
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by shevon: 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2683458_cymera20150729135804_jpeg055d39424c6014bb07a4d5998b2c893e

Is Paul Biya wearing a beret or is there a soldier standing behind him?

If there is someone behind him, then Bayo's timing is marvelous. smiley
If there is nobody behind him, why is he wearing the beret on his ogo (back of his head)? undecided
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by experimentist: 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
PassingShot:

What shall it profit a man to wail from April 1, 2015 till May 29, 2019 with a possibility to extend his wailing till May 29, 2023?

grin dem wanna wail die?
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
adonbilivit:
this man is tall tho. My presido whether I like it or not. I wailed when he won initially but I have come to love him now. you now have my #salute and attention sir(general)
I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE, BUT YOU HAVE SENSE.
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by strongerthaneva(m): 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
tayebest:
see swag! Choi...

I can see some people crying till 2019 cheesy cheesy

God bless Nigeria
God bless patriots
God bless president
God bless u too

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by discusant: 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
Discussion can't stop Boko Haram. Buhari has gone round the world in two months to discuss Boko Haram. Deception.

Boko Haram says it is fighting for a country governed by sharia criminal laws. Buhari himself urged Muslims to make sure that sharia criminal laws are implemented all over Nigeria.

Too many Nigerians and rest of the world are being deceived by Nigerian sympathizers of Boko Haram.
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
mencade5:
daura dullarrd
kpele dear
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by PassingShot(m): 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
experimentist:
grin dem wanna wail die?
Don't blame them, it's their destiny!
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
PMB d tourist presido O kare ooooo
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by acehood907(m): 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
I can see Jonah crying, because of solders, why don't you go n solve the problems? God bless Nigeria God bless mr president
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
Spaxon:
Buhari doesn't understand that u don't negotiate with a terrorist group ...... u only use force to remove them....

He's probably one of the sponsors!
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by discusant: 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
Surulere2:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/buhari-arrives-cameroon-to-discuss-boko-haram-fight/#sthash.z2QeqI88.dpuf

Pic credit: https://instagram.com/p/5uCYbbuuxr/

Some Iyoruba and unreasonable excitement over Buhari - who can explain?

"What is Boko Haram?" - those were the words Buhari used to dismiss Boko Haram and a foreign journalist who asked Buhari during the presidential campaign how Buhari hoped to stop Boko Haram.

Do Iyoruba remember that a BBC female reporter asked the harbinger of sharia, Sani Yerima, if he did not believe that sharia criminal laws in the north would lead to break-up of Nigeria within ten years? - that was around 2001 when sharia wars erupted in the north.

Do Iyoruba not hear Boko Haram leader consistently state that they are fighting for a country friendly with use of sharia criminal laws?

Did Iyoruba people not hear Buhari exhort Muslims to ensure that sharia criminal laws be applied to all of Nigeria?

Did Iyoruba not hear Buhari say he would defeat Boko Haram shortly after he became president?

Did Iyoruba not hear Buhari say that fighting Boko Haram was like fighting the north of Nigeria?

So what guides the Iyoruba excitement over Buhari's talk of stopping Boko Haram?

Before its sympathizers, Boko Haram may be employing a distasteful fighting method for a sharia-governed Nigeria, but those sympathizers share the same objective with Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by lancee(m): 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
Westadon:
Na so so waka waka, settle down and fulfil just one election promise. 60days gone now

grin grin we still dey honeymoon o
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by BOWOTO(m): 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
PassingShot:

What shall it profit a man to wail from April 1, 2015 till May 29, 2019 with a possibility to extend his wailing till May 29, 2023?

I think you're the one wailing here, you are not a child.
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by Ilemba(m): 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
you just have to love our president PMB
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by mencade5(m): 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sanuzi:

watch ur mouth bro

Lets Talk:
Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600
BBM: 7B663F3A
www.africanwebservice.com
An expert in Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal, ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop. Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB, Polls and Survey
wetin dey worry u?
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by Chiaka(f): 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
mekanaky:
i was banned because i said the truth. There shall not peace in Northern part of Nigeria except u people come to realization of the truth of the whole matter. Traveling all over the world cant bring solution to the problems because Nigeria Government had swept the truth under the carpet. Chukwu OKike Abiama is a God of vengeance. He said Vegeance is mine and i will pay.

Check this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyJ-RWpxjc0

Whats the video about ??
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by mencade5(m): 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sanuzi:

watch ur mouth bro

Lets Talk:
Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600
BBM: 7B663F3A
www.africanwebservice.com
An expert in Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal, ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop. Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB, Polls and Survey
wetin dey worry u?
Re: Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight by taofeektaiwo(m): 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
They just can't stop wailing!
PassingShot:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tambuwal At Catholic Bishops Conference In Sokoto / Why APC Wanted Lawan As Senate President - Tinubu / Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.