Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Do You Fart (mess) Around Your Spouse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Fart (mess) Around Your Spouse? (2859 Views)

Can You Fart In Front Of Your GF/BF? / Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog / How To Mess Around Your Boyfriend Without It Sounding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Fart (mess) Around Your Spouse? by Teeboy15(m): 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
Farting is a natural bodily function/occurrence that we indulge in our daily lives: the old, young, male, female, rich, poor, beautiful, ugly... everyone. It gives you this soothing and comfortable relief such that you feel a heavy burden was lifted off your body. Infact if you don't fart often you prolly shoud go see a doctor.
My girl and I have been dating more than two years and counting. She's such a wonderful piece of beauty mixed with character. The issue is, she wants us to fart around each other whenever the feeling comes Our first five months of relationship I noticed she tried to exhibit the habit but I respectfully rebuked her of it, citing inconvenience. But lately she brought it up again complaining that she can't always run out whenever she feels like farting when we're together. Saying we've done almost everything together, so why should we feel ashamed farting around each other, that since we're in love with we ought to be tolerable to whatever we do, its as if we're pretending to ourselves.
But I tell her it doesn't portray people as civil going around farting indiscriminately (like a friend of hers and the boyfriend), not even among my buddies, it jst doesn't seem responsible to me. ( No disrespect or insult to anyone, its just my opinion)
I know alotta couple out there feel okay and comfortable farting around themselves but its always gna be a no no for me.
What do u think guys?
Re: Do You Fart (mess) Around Your Spouse? by Scholarnwadimma(f): 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
I cnt do dat deliberately
Re: Do You Fart (mess) Around Your Spouse? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
Yes!!y not cheesy we do farts in d presence of each other cheesy

Re: Do You Fart (mess) Around Your Spouse? by ammyluv2002(f): 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
Scholarnwadimma:
I cnt do deliberately
Me too but sometimes,i do it deliberately just to look for his trouble grin grin
Re: Do You Fart (mess) Around Your Spouse? by bigiyaro(m): 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
any woman wey never mess infront of her man is still n can hide tins from him.

1 Like

Re: Do You Fart (mess) Around Your Spouse? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
No. It's gross.
Re: Do You Fart (mess) Around Your Spouse? by Teeboy15(m): 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
bigiyaro:
any woman wey never mess infront of her man is still n can hide tins from him.
So because d mess comes from within means she has exposed errthing to u?
Hmm undecided
Re: Do You Fart (mess) Around Your Spouse? by faith551(m): 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
it's a no for me, farting is natural, so is to puke, sneeze, Cough, belch and even spitting, so since they all are natural would it warrant you to do it in the someone's presence, everybody might not be comfortable with it. Some natural things are disgusting you know

2 Likes

Re: Do You Fart (mess) Around Your Spouse? by bigiyaro(m): 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
Teeboy15:

So because d mess comes from within means she has exposed errthing to u?
Hmm undecided
u be small pikin dats y u no understand dis wise sayin of d elders. Lolzzzz
Re: Do You Fart (mess) Around Your Spouse? by qualityovenbake(m): 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sorry to say, your relationship is abnormal. You have been dating her for almost three years now, farting should be the least of your concern. Abeg free the girl jare, even oyinbo self dey mess.
Re: Do You Fart (mess) Around Your Spouse? by Teeboy15(m): 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
bigiyaro:
u be small pikin dats y u no understand dis wise sayin of d elders. Lolzzzz
small pikin. Sometimes u guys jst type things...
Re: Do You Fart (mess) Around Your Spouse? by Teeboy15(m): 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
qualityovenbake:
Sorry to say, your relationship is abnormal. You have been dating her for almost three years now, farting should be the least of your concern. Abeg free the girl jare, even oyinbo self dey mess.
I don't think u got d actual point here.
I ain't saying its a course to worry about in my relationship.
Jst wondering why anyone would feel comfortable farting in the presence of people.
I dnt subscribe to dat
Re: Do You Fart (mess) Around Your Spouse? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:
No. It's gross.
u dnt fart huh?
Re: Do You Fart (mess) Around Your Spouse? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
onomeglo:
u dnt fart huh?

In private, yesh.
Re: Do You Fart (mess) Around Your Spouse? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

In private, yesh.
hehheHehhheheh that's good, I hate smelling fart grin
Re: Do You Fart (mess) Around Your Spouse? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
onomeglo:
hehheHehhheheh that's good, I hate smelling fart grin

Guuuuurl, me too. It's a passion killer for me. I never look at you the same way if you act disgusting & without courtesy.
Re: Do You Fart (mess) Around Your Spouse? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Guuuuurl, me too. It's a passion killer for me. I never look at you the same way if you act disgusting & without courtesy.
yea true
Re: Do You Fart (mess) Around Your Spouse? by Teeboy15(m): 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Walahi u r jst like me.
If a girl does dat around me, there's a category I place her ......Classless!
See girls tend to ignore d basic thing about boys, we always expect our women to represent well. If u'r the type dat farts around ur boyfriend n he doesn't complain, watch it. He's looking out to someone else who behaves more 'responsible' and 'lady-like'
Re: Do You Fart (mess) Around Your Spouse? by grad2012(f): 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
grin o well if I don't fart who will cheesy
Re: Do You Fart (mess) Around Your Spouse? by Teeboy15(m): 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
grad2012:
Looking @ ur pic, dat bakayard tells it all. Jst joking. grin
Would u feel comfortable doing it in d presence of ur boyfriend?

1 Like

Re: Do You Fart (mess) Around Your Spouse? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
It's silly to fart in front of people no matter how familiar they are to you or how much in love y'all are! Some things are supposed to be done in private. It's just good manners..

1 Like

Re: Do You Fart (mess) Around Your Spouse? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
grad2012:
grin...its now a prime responsibility grin
Re: Do You Fart (mess) Around Your Spouse? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
Teeboy15:

Walahi u r jst like me.
If a girl does dat around me, there's a category I place her ......Classless!
See girls tend to ignore d basic thing about boys, we always expect our women to represent well. If u'r the type dat farts around ur boyfriend n he doesn't complain, watch it. He's looking out to someone else who behaves more 'responsible' and 'lady-like'

Exactly! Some ladies are like that as well. We want gentlemen who don't act like they were raised by wolves. Have some manners for crying out loud! Who wants an oaf that farts, picks his nose, etc? That's gross & as you say, classless.

1 Like

Re: Do You Fart (mess) Around Your Spouse? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
I don't think that would be proper

Re: Do You Fart (mess) Around Your Spouse? by grad2012(f): 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
Teeboy15:

Looking @ ur pic, dat bakayard tells it all. Jst joking. grin
Would u feel comfortable doing it in d presence of ur boyfriend?
yes ke if he farts in my presence I fire him bak nee,even newtons third law said it sef that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.I fire him bak nee. grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Fart (mess) Around Your Spouse? by grad2012(f): 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
Tomfrench:
grin...its now a prime responsibility grin
yes ke ofcourse it is grin cool
Re: Do You Fart (mess) Around Your Spouse? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
grad2012:
yes ke ofcourse it is grin cool
lol

1 Like

Re: Do You Fart (mess) Around Your Spouse? by Teeboy15(m): 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
grad2012:
yes ke if he farts in my presence I fire him bak nee,even newtons third law said it sef that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.I fire him bak nee. grin
Hahaha.... yeye dey worry u. LOL
Re: Do You Fart (mess) Around Your Spouse? by octopusfreaky(f): 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
I can't ooooo,,,I rather excuse myself...
Re: Do You Fart (mess) Around Your Spouse? by Teeboy15(m): 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
octopusfreaky:
I can't ooooo,,,I rather excuse myself...

That's lady-like
Re: Do You Fart (mess) Around Your Spouse? by showlive(m): 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
lol, it's ok but not all the time.
Re: Do You Fart (mess) Around Your Spouse? by mrkay101(m): 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
I don't even fart at all sef.. Not to talk of infront of my gf..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Name Pvssy Niggers Dat You Know / I Want To Get Frequent, Harder And Stronger Erection.....how Do I Do It? / Drop The Pic You Took Before Going To Church.. Let's Have Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.