Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex (101004 Views)

Foods That You Must Avoid If You Have High Blood Pressure / Nigeria Foods You Should Avoid If You Are Planning To Lose Weight / Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by ijustdey: 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
the only real food mentioned their is beans and red meat....

the rest are just like junks to moi
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by AGBARUSIA1(m): 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
Wow...I might agree wit d OP on other foods but 4 beans I no agree..........plzzz help me and tank GOD dat 4 over 1 year dat I joined nairaland I v not been able 2 comment but God has done it 2day 4 me...Introvert watch out 4 me cos I wil soon dethrone u
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by ojnnaco(m): 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
Is alomo bitters among?
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by Onyiido: 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
CR77:
grin grin grin grin grin

Rubbish threat of d century

Don't mind op, op think say here na oyibo land. The "dos $ donts" of nairaland pertaining to male $ female r/ships don too much. The mods should curtail these pls
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by STARGREEN(m): 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
OP, could u pls made known to us how you did the research to come up with these fantastic/confused conclusion?
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by OlaPhils(m): 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
So what should we eat before the action ?
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by chuma13(m): 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
CR77:
grin grin grin grin grin
Rubbish threat of d century

dats ur own cup of tea
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by Mckayzee(m): 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
quinine though, yet guys clamour its super cool to take a couple of bitter kola prior to sex and it enhances performance... mind you bitter kola is said to contain quinine, now how do we reconcile these facts..
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
I see!
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by humblelyf(m): 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
Ephemmm:
tongue tongue tongue This report is as fake as provision of constant electricity supply throughout PDP's sixteen years of administration. In other words, the report is not as real as arrival of GEJ in Otueke.
Are u high on something? Or u just being incredibly stupid?
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
dre11:

http://www.punchng.com/health/healthwise/foods-to-avoid-if-you-plan-to-have-sex/

All those babes wey dey chop extra cheese at KFC, chicken n chips, chocolates and red meat suya are definitely immune to these fables. Infact, no legs will open sesame if you don't provide any of the above
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by kokomilala(m): 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
Milk, as well as sugar.
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by MakCoby(m): 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
chuna1985:
If u no sabi do, u no sabi do.
gbam lol

1 Like

Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by ucheuzor1(m): 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
Did God tell adam and eve what they should not eat before they will hv good sex?..... as true as they may seem,they are not really necessary... our fore fathers didn't knew about all dis and yet they still had delicious sex..
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by discusant: 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
free2ryhme:
Quite outrageous
Is this article meant for European or African consumption ?
What business has Iya Sikira in Itoku market in Abeokuta or mama Chichi in Ogbete market in Enugu got to do with hot dog,cheese or French fries ?
Reporters need to use their sound initiative to know the articles that are fit for purpose in every continent
This very one has no relevance in Africa

Yawning. The author has no job. Pardon the author.
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
Nah wah! So this is wwhy I didn't last this evening? I been chop beans. The toto come sweet but the prack was bitter. Wish I read this yesterday.
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by nellyelitz(m): 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
So because of se.x we go waka without food abi?

So if we no fit eat all these common food, abi na elephant intestine we need chop ?
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by akigbemaru: 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
foods to avoid before sex.
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by fizzle19(m): 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
LMAO.... Where we go see all dis tinz.. Abi u dey sell am?
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by fizzle19(m): 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
IYANGBALI:
lizards,toads,monkeys,crocodiles,lions,tigers,elephants,mosquitoes etc,they are good for the libido,especially lion's meat
LMAO... Where we go see all dis tinz na.... Shey u dey sell dem ni??
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by illiad: 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
free2ryhme:
Quite outrageous
Is this article meant for European or African consumption ?
What business has Iya Sikira in Itoku market in Abeokuta or mama Chichi in Ogbete market in Enugu got to do with hot dog,cheese or French fries ?
Reporters need to use their sound initiative to know the articles that are fit for purpose in every continent
This very one has no relevance in Africa

I am supposed to pay you but let me just thank you for freely dashing this OP sense!

Because I was livid with anger and wanted to ask the op to arrange all those items and place beside them his beautiful sister so I can show him film
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by Ndeewonu: 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
Ephemmm:
tongue tongue tongue This report is as fake as provision of constant electricity supply throughout PDP's sixteen years of administration. In other words, the report is not as real as arrival of GEJ in Otueke.

I guess you skipped your med!
Hurry before you snap again!
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by Ephemmm: 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
Ndeewonu:

I guess you skipped your med!
Hurry before you snap again!

It pained you? Heyaaa........... In Oshobaba + Akiolu's voice - 'go and die in the lagoon'.
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by Ndeewonu: 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
Ephemmm:

It pained you? Heyaaa........... In Oshobaba + Akiolu's voice - 'go and die in the lagoon'.

You know a psycho when he moves out of the topic of discourse to vent his anger via displaced aggression. Obviously, Goodluck Jonathan (the Nigerian hero) and his rise to fame will surely cause a lot of people heart attack and sudden death!
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by id7574(m): 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
Mtshew!!!!!!! Eat every,drink alomo bitters and legend u go ce wonders wey u neva ce b4,cos wen u start hmmm,I pitty d female she go run outside witout her pants and has she running u go MUST ce fire dey come out of d kpekus!if I lie make u try am or AMUN!!!
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by id7574(m): 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
Mtshew!!!!!!! Eat every,drink alomo bitters and legend u go ce wonders wey u neva ce b4,cos wen u start hmmm,I pitty d female she go run outside witout her pants and has she running u go MUST ce fire dey come out of d kpekus!if I lie make u try am or AMU!!!
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by Zones2015: 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
Origin
stinggy:
What of those to eat? embarassed
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by Uffakowoicho(m): 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
no b only hotdog na cold mallu
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by Revolva(m): 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
Omo nalie my body d. More I eat d more my libido strong
Re: Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex by Prestoex(m): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
Wonderfull !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) / Moringa Oleifera-a Tree With Many Healing Powers. / Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.