Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra (6454 Views)

There’s A Gang-up To Kill South-east Commission Bill – Deputy Minority Leader / THERE IS NO MINORITY IN BIAFRA : (A CROSSRIVER MAN TELLS HIS STORY) / Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo Bags Chieftaincy Title From Two Ancestral Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by FacelessPatriot: 3:54am On Jul 30, 2015
danderson:
Pls how do I listen to RadioBiafra from Abuja. Desperately searching to hear the truth because we are deceiving ourselves in Naija
Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by UmuEri(m): 5:13am On Jul 30, 2015
We must continue, the caller on the phone can you hear me?

3 Likes

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by Desric(m): 7:43am On Jul 30, 2015
pazienza:

Biafra vs Nigeria in 1967 minus Foreign interference( foreign weapon supplies) = Biafrans with Ogbunigwe vs Nigerians with matchets/ bows.

The war would have been over in a matter of weeks with Nigeria bombed into stone age.

When Ojukwu said that Biafra had the strongest Army in black Africa, he wasn't boasting.

You can't manufacture your own weapons, you depend on Caucasians to supply you weapons with its attached conditions, yet you boast of being capable of defeating Biafrans who had already gone past Ogbunigwe levels?

Ever wondered what would happen when you Caucasian masters deny you weapons and leave you at the mercy of Biafrans? Do you have the brains to manufacture and engineer weapons locally?
Do you know how bitter most Biafrans are, do you know how much most want to revenge your atrocities in Biafra?

You better watch it. Stop threatening Biafrans with war, this is not 1960's, your Caucasian masters interests are no longer the same. Don't expect unhindered free flow of weapons from them, while stifling Biafrans of weapons.

You might be the one to wail this time around.
Another bunch of excuses, lamentations and wailings, so when your Ojukwu was starting the war he didnt anticipate a situation where foreign mercenaries will come in or didnt the "Biafra" jabe foreigns allies? Awolowo only changed the Pounds to Naira and rendered the loots and boasting prowess of Ojukwu powerless. Now you guys have started again, this time i hope the Govt will do well to capture the initiators and save innocent lives.

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by Desric(m): 7:47am On Jul 30, 2015
carnegiefan:

Well the radio seems to be winning you already. You should stop it first before boasting of the ability to win a second civil war.
Una nefa see anything. cheesy
Biafrans winning on radio since 1968 according to Akpabio on Radio Biafra has entered the enemy's territory but in real life the enemy has destroyed Onitsha and entrying Umuahia... you'll soon blame another sabo for your woeful defeat.

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:01am On Jul 30, 2015
CreampieAngela:
i expected an intelligent response from you not this infantile diatribe.

Gowon initally declared a 'police action against the secessionist'. The invasion of the midwest exposed ojukwu greed and quest for territorial expansion, hence, a full scale war was later declared.

How did the yorubas and awolowo kill ibo children? Dont give me that food blockade BS. Tai Solarin a yoruba man worked with donour agencies that sent food supplies to biafra. Why dont you tell me about how some members of the biafran high command were hoarding this supplies and selling them at exorbitant price as ojukwu alluded during the Ahiara declaration.

One thing i find fascinating about you ibos is the way you potray yourselves as saints. All the other tribes in Nigeria are bad, wicked and demons but the ibos alone are the angels, the ibos are never guilty of any wrong, they are the perfect tribe.
You are gud at twisitng words,just that you are not sincere,Lagos was d head of Nigeria then,and d head quarters,so it was reasonable for Biafrans to attack there

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by dokyOloye: 8:01am On Jul 30, 2015
Desric:
What are all these noise for?, as they say ACTION speaks louder than words, and a BARKING DOG DONT BITE. So all these Nnamdi Kanu here, Radio Biafra there isnt making any sense to me because Biafra cannot be created on Radio again this is how Late Ojukwu started his own and later some wailers will come here and lament of Marginalization i hope all the Biafran zionists are ready to win the war against Nigeria this time.
There will be no war this time.
If a ppl say they don't wanna belong to a country/organisation,d logical thing is to let them go.
Abi una be kidnappers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by carnegiefan: 8:08am On Jul 30, 2015
Desric:
Biafrans winning on radio since 1968 according to Akpabio on Radio Biafra has entered the enemy's territory but in real life the enemy has destroyed Onitsha and entrying Umuahia... you'll soon blame another sabo for your woeful defeat.

You sound bitter bro. Just take a chill pill please. It will help your reasoning power.
Radio Biafra is already jamming your NBC and they said that they are only warming up; and guess what? They are actually delivering on their threats promises.
Most of you are preparing to fight the Biafrans of 1967, but you have no idea what you are up against this time, mainly because you are not thinking. You are simply speaking emotionally without thinking.
For perspectives, think about these figures for example. In 1967, there was about 9 million Biafrans. Today it is about 60 million.
There are about 4 million Biafrans scattered ALL OVER THE WORLD covering EVERY TIME ZONE.
If I were you I would not threaten war, believe me.

But lets get back to topic please. Thanks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by carnegiefan: 8:16am On Jul 30, 2015
dokyOloye:
If a ppl say they don't wanna belong to a country/organisation,d logical thing is to let them go.
Abi una be kidnappers?

lol. Reason will hopefully prevail. Being part of a country is not compulsory for any group who are organized enough to want to leave.
Most big countries stay together by being reasonable and fair to everybody.
A 20th century fraudulent contraption cannot survive the scrutiny of the digital 21st century.
Such fraudulent entities started to crumble from 1990s with the Soviet collapse.
It has never stopped since then.

2 Likes

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by Desric(m): 8:33am On Jul 30, 2015
dokyOloye:
Abi una be kidnappers?
Are you saying that you people are colonized in Nigeria? Well Nnamdi Kanu or whatever his name is not and will not drag a race into another civil war because i doubt if the Igbos will survive another civil war. By the way, who has stopped the developement of the South East, is it external forces, and what magic will the Igbo do to get to their fantacy eldorado without commitment.
Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by Desric(m): 8:41am On Jul 30, 2015
carnegiefan:

You sound bitter bro. Just take a chill pill please. It will help your reasoning power.
Radio Biafra is already jamming your NBC and they said that they are only warming up; and guess what? They are actually delivering on their threats promises.
Most of you are preparing to fight the Biafrans of 1967, but you have no idea what you are up against this time, mainly because you are not thinking. You are simply speaking emotionally without thinking.
For perspectives, think about these figures for example. In 1967, there was about 9 million Biafrans. Today it is about 60 million.
There are about 4 million Biafrans scattered ALL OVER THE WORLD covering EVERY TIME ZONE.
If I were you I would not threaten war, believe me.

But lets get back to topic please. Thanks.
Another empty talk of threat, Biafrans are well known for their ranting while in real life they're just empty barrels. I hope you guys are not depending on the Niger Delta oil and their deep boundary waters because you guys will be in for another surprise this time it might not be a case of Reconstruction, Rehabilitation, and Reconciliation, now you are bragging about your numerical strenght maybe your brain isnt telling you that the day a warrior was born in your land, a greater one was also born somewhere else. Keeping the Biafran Radio rant alive but remember not to cry foul when the chips are down.
Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by nigerdeltaa1: 9:13am On Jul 30, 2015
CreampieAngela:

Gowon initally declared a 'police action against the secessionist'. The invasion of the midwest exposed ojukwu greed and quest for territorial expansion, hence, a full scale war was later declared.

How did the yorubas and awolowo kill ibo children? Dont give me that food blockade BS. Tai Solarin a yoruba man worked with donour agencies that sent food supplies to biafra. Why dont you tell me about how some members of the biafran high command were hoarding this supplies and selling them at exorbitant price as ojukwu alluded during the Ahiara declaration.

One thing i find fascinating about you ibos is the way you potray yourselves as saints. All the other tribes in Nigeria are bad, wicked and demons but the ibos alone are the angels, the ibos are never guilty of any wrong, they are the perfect tribe.
what is the meaning of "police action"? does it involve the use of force?
Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by zendy: 9:21am On Jul 30, 2015
CreampieAngela:

Don't twist history. Ojukwu invaded the mid west because it was on the route to Lagos and a part of Nigeria. It should be noted that after Gowon attacked Biafra, Ojukwu was well within his rights to attack anywhere in Nigeria, even Ibadan. Another thing which a lot of people might not know is that Ojukwu declared "Republic of the mid-west" after he invaded it. He did not make it part of Biafra so how was he expansionist?
Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by zendy: 9:40am On Jul 30, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
Abeg where can i get a collection of these nice Biafran songs eulogizing our Biafran heroes. Damn Intoxicating!

Maj Tim onwuatuegu,
Col Simon Uwakwe,
Lt Ogbogu Kalu- 52th Brigade, Iguocha
Col Okpara- 14th
Col Ananaba dealt with IBB at Uzoakoli.
IBB like OBJ has a bullet mark as a Biafran souvenoir.

May we never forget!

You can google 'Biafran war documentary and song: volume 1 & 2' or go to this YouTube link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxUaVXd2KA4
Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by nwadiuko1(m): 9:55am On Jul 30, 2015
dearpreye:
Just see as the foes are hawking around this thread.

I have a lot of issues with this British experiment and contraption. That insulting word MINORITY was deliberately introduced to make such people feel exactly as the word portrays them. I've never and will never accept that level of denigration. I'm not a minority.

My woman used to frown at Radio Biafra. But since the day she was dispassionate and patient enough to listen to the fiery liberating truth emanating from the lips of Nnamdi, she's now glued to it. At home. In the car radio. On the Internet. Everywhere.

There's NO hope for the current system. There's NO future here. I share nothing in common with the grandchildren of Uthman Dan Fodio. I have nothing in common with them. We shall continue to preach the truth to power till the parasites agree to a sincere restructuring of the lopsided system OR we go our ways.

Even I belong to a nation of 500,000 people, it's far better than being congregated together in an unworkable system. I just demand equity, fairness.

clear road for u my broda!
Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by pazienza(m): 9:59am On Jul 30, 2015
Desric:
Another bunch of excuses, lamentations and wailings, so when your Ojukwu was starting the war he didnt anticipate a situation where foreign mercenaries will come in or didnt the "Biafra" jabe foreigns allies? Awolowo only changed the Pounds to Naira and rendered the loots and boasting prowess of Ojukwu powerless. Now you guys have started again, this time i hope the Govt will do well to capture the initiators and save innocent lives.

Awolowo greed only turned him to a slave to Gowon and to the North. And when he sought to break free of Northern chains, he committed treason the second time, like they said, once an ex convict, always an ex convict. Your Awo greed drove him into suicide via rat poisoning, he died like a rat.

And now what he feared most is still going to befall Odua people. Awo's greatest fear was the Yorubas having to co -exist alone with the North, to that end he sought to drag Biafrans into the Union.

But in the end Boko Islamic REPUBLIC of Arewa-Oduanistan would be established, so that the Arewanistans will finish their job they started at Kwara centuries ago. Both of you deserves each other.

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by ridge: 10:23am On Jul 30, 2015
dokyOloye:
Abi una be kidnappers?

You get better head

Haven listened to both side, I am tempted to ask
What are the issues that lead to the civil war? Has there been changes to the issues that lead to the civil war?
Nigerian civil war-2 in progress
The war option will not be the best as there will be casualties on both side

Let's preach peace, even if you are not from the said tribe and lend our voice to support them get their country
Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by Desric(m): 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
pazienza:

Awolowo greed only turned him to a slave to Gowon and to the North. And when he sought to break free of Northern chains, he committed treason the second time, like they said, once an ex convict, always an ex convict. Your Awo greed drove him into suicide via rat poisoning, he died like a rat.

And now what he feared most is still going to befall Odua people. Awo's greatest fear was the Yorubas having to co -exist alone with the North, to that end he sought to drag Biafrans into the Union.

But in the end Boko Islamic REPUBLIC of Arewa-Oduanistan would be established, so that the Arewanistans will finish their job they started at Kwara centuries ago. Both of you deserves each other.
And you who is not a slave to the Arewa people because of your dogged, enterprising and smart nature, where are you now, Biafra Republic i guess? You guys should get a life and look for ways to better your zone and stop blaming Dick, Tom, and Harry up and down. Btw, if your Biafra was to be a land filled with milk and honey as you all are portraying her to be then why is her children scattered everywhere like vagabonds? I've always maintained that God is super wise to have created the Igbos the way he did otherwise imagine where and what would have befallen other regions if the SE was like the North with all her population or the SS with all her Natural resources but God is so wise the He only gave them crafty brains and loud mouthedness to brag and pose as if they are the most sophisticated while in real terms they ve got little or nothing relevant. A case study is the just concluded Presidential election, without them, a President emerged with votes from other regions to show how inconsoquential they are in the scheming of things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
danderson:
Pls how do I listen to RadioBiafra from Abuja. Desperately searching to hear the truth because we are deceiving ourselves in Naija

Visit radiobiafra.co or ipob.org to download mobile apps.

Or tunein.com all, download and search for RadioBiafra.
Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
Desric:
Are you saying that you people are colonized in Nigeria? Well Nnamdi Kanu or whatever his name is not and will not drag a race into another civil war because i doubt if the Igbos will survive another civil war. By the way, who has stopped the developement of the South East, is it external forces, and what magic will the Igbo do to get to their fantacy eldorado without commitment.

If u feel the buzz and expectancy here, u go fear.
East is buzzing, from Iguocha to Enugu to Yenegoa, Asaba, Aba.
People have settled for carrying arms.

Biafrans have accepted to fight version 2.0.

For the fact that this generation have accepted that option, u should know by now they have given up on Nigeria a long time ago.
Let me tell u one secret, anyone who is openly against Biafra or Director is targeted as a sabo, on my BBM I see lots of pinging babes, all having Biafran flags or Director's image on their DP, everyone has bought the message. So, we have accepted our fate.

"Director, the boys under my command are fairing on well, the preparations are on top gear, we are waiting for your command our leader, we will die at the battlefield, we do not care anymore, either Biafra or we are better off dead." - Pastor Sunday from Aba.

wink cheesy

Matter finish since, NBC came in late.
Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by pazienza(m): 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
Desric:
And you who is not a slave to the Arewa people because of your dogged, enterprising and smart nature, where are you now, Biafra Republic i guess? You guys should get a life and look for ways to better your zone and stop blaming Dick, Tom, and Harry up and down. Btw, if your Biafra was to be a land filled with milk and honey as you all are portraying her to be then why is her children scattered everywhere like vagabonds? I've always maintained that God is super wise to have created the Igbos the way he did otherwise imagine where and what would have befallen other regions if the SE was like the North with all her population or the SS with all her Natural resources but God is so wise the He only gave them crafty brains and loud mouthedness to brag and pose as if they are the most sophisticated while in real terms they ve got little or nothing relevant. A case study is the just concluded Presidential election, without them, a President emerged with votes from other regions to show how inconsoquential they are in the scheming of things.

Ndiigbo are whatever we say we are. Yes we are more sophisticated than you. A case in study is the civil war. If it were fought in the era without Caucasian interference, you will be our slaves now, you had no local answers to Ogbunigwe, you busy with plates begging your Caucasian masters for weapons, like Buhari just did not long ago,

We are as relevant as it comes, our relevancy is internal, yours is external( You can't manufacture weapons).

Ndiigbo don't need natural resources to be relevant, look at Germany and Japan, we dont need population to be relevant, Switzerland, Lichtenstein are not the most populous countries in the world, we have the most important ingredients needed to be relevant and important in the modern world, and that is the most quality human resources in Nigeria.
https://www.nairaland.com/2263635/south-east-south-west-south-south-lead-attainment

https://www.nairaland.com/237534/look-going-school-nigeria-statistics
Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by Imokay: 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
4stylz:

You are talk I g shiit man* do you even know what tribalism has done to Nigeria? So the minority cannot be president or Senate president? If not that Niger delta were pressuring the country becos they got the oil; do you think Gej would have been president? So because Yoruba and Hausa are more in numbers; we should dash them the country;

Every region in Nigeria; weather south, west, east or north is majority; just cos we talk differently doesn't make another region minority.

Tell me which region in America is minority and majority. Nigeria is just bleeped up

All these because Ibos who always enjoyed majority status backed the wrong horse and lost? There is God ooo.
Now they want to stroke the ego of those they themselves always regarded as minority while combing for allies in their second suicide mission. Only foolish nationalities will join them to become cannon fodder, you better let them prosecute their battle on their own.
Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by 4stylz: 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
Imokay:

All these because Ibos who always enjoyed majority status backed the wrong horse and lost? There is God ooo.
Now they want to stroke the ego of those they themselves always regarded as minority while combing for allies in their second suicide mission. Only foolish nationalities will join them to become cannon fodder, you better let them prosecute their battle on their own.

I am not igbo; but as long as they are still "Nigerians " I don't see it like" them " they are part of this country; like every other region; nobody is suppose to be left out in the hustle. If they are complaining of been marginalized; we should all come together to make it work for everybody; because if we keep on like this and push them to the wall.. there will be criticises which you are aware that even guns can't stop them because there is a crime called "Genocide" which the preisident will answer : must people who think gun talk is the way out should have a re-think because this is 2015 oo.

I am from Benin and I can tell you if there should be breakup; its likely we will merge with west easily but that's a no no for me; let's live in love in this country like in the 90's; there was nothing like this back then.; these politicians are making life hard for Nigerians; we should hold them responsible.

I have igbo; Yoruba friends and You know the difference between me and them? "NOTTING" just only the language stuff and I respect that. I only tell them to stop speaking Chinese and we laugh about it.. simple.. life goes on
Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by Desric(m): 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
pazienza:

Ndiigbo are whatever we say we are. Yes we are more sophisticated than you. A case in study is the civil war. If it were fought in the era without Caucasian interference, you will be our slaves now, you had no local answers to Ogbunigwe, you busy with plates begging your Caucasian masters for weapons, like Buhari just did not long ago,

We are as relevant as it comes, our relevancy is internal, yours is external( You can't manufacture weapons).

Ndiigbo don't need natural resources to be relevant, look at Germany and Japan, we dont need population to be relevant, Switzerland, Lichtenstein are not the most populous countries in the world, we have the most important ingredients needed to be relevant and important in the modern world, and that is the most quality human resources in Nigeria.
https://www.nairaland.com/2263635/south-east-south-west-south-south-lead-attainment

https://www.nairaland.com/237534/look-going-school-nigeria-statistic

...... And yet you are the most people living outside your almighty Biafra land, who even need each other more, you that cannot live in your own land and prosper or people who stay in their neighbourhood and do their thing? In fact its very obvious tha anyone talking about Biafra is confused.
Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by Desric(m): 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
NormalCodes:

If u feel the buzz and expectancy here, u go fear.
East is buzzing, from Iguocha to Enugu to Yenegoa, Asaba, Aba.
People have settled for carrying arms.

Biafrans have accepted to fight version 2.0.

For the fact that this generation have accepted that option, u should know by now they have given up on Nigeria a long time ago.
Let me tell u one secret, anyone who is openly against Biafra or Director is targeted as a sabo, on my BBM I see lots of pinging babes, all having Biafran flags or Director's image on their DP, everyone has bought the message. So, we have accepted our fate.

"Director, the boys under my command are fairing on well, the preparations are on top gear, we are waiting for your command our leader, we will die at the battlefield, we do not care anymore, either Biafra or we are better off dead." - Pastor Sunday from Aba.

wink cheesy

Matter finish since, NBC came in late.
No wonder, because its like Biafra is more hot in Aba and Anambra but you people should not cry foul again o this time it will be Godwin Emefiele that will be tagged the Awolowo, War is not militancy or kidnapping o, War means death and fight to finish i hope you guys are well set and ready when the music will start.
Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
Desric:
No wonder, because its like Biafra is more hot in Aba and Anambra but you people should not cry foul again o this time it will be Godwin Emefiele that will be tagged the Awolowo, War is not militancy or kidnapping o, War means death and fight to finish i hope you guys are well set and ready when the music will start.

With 10m men ready and gingered up, with ultimate weapon ready.
If we fail to get Biafra, all souls will perish.
smiley
Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by ArodewilliamsT: 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
pazienza:

Biafra vs Nigeria in 1967 minus Foreign interference( foreign weapon supplies) = Biafrans with Ogbunigwe vs Nigerians with matchets/ bows.

The war would have been over in a matter of weeks with Nigeria bombed into stone age.

When Ojukwu said that Biafra had the strongest Army in black Africa, he wasn't boasting.

You can't manufacture your own weapons, you depend on Caucasians to supply you weapons with its attached conditions, yet you boast of being capable of defeating Biafrans who had already gone past Ogbunigwe levels?

Ever wondered what would happen when your Caucasian masters deny you weapons and leave you at the mercy of Biafrans? Do you have the brains to manufacture and engineer weapons locally?
Do you know how bitter most Biafrans are, do you know how much most want to avenge your atrocities in Biafra?

You better watch it. Stop threatening Biafrans with war, this is not 1960's, your Caucasian masters interests are no longer the same. Don't expect unhindered free flow of weapons from them, while stifling Biafrans of weapons.

You might be the ones to wail this time around.

If foreigners starve Nigeria of War Chest during the next war. I swear with my blood there will be an Eze of Sokoto. We will not only defeat them we'll take their lands and expel Islam from the South of the Sahara FOREVER!
Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by carnegiefan: 7:02am On Aug 01, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

If foreigners starve Nigeria of War Chest during the next war. I swear with my blood there will be an Eze of Sokoto. We will not only defeat them we'll take their lands and expel Islam from the South of the Sahara FOREVER!

It is very possible because we have had time to learn and study them.
Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by carnegiefan: 7:05am On Aug 01, 2015
4stylz:

I am not igbo; but as long as they are still "Nigerians " I don't see it like" them " they are part of this country; like every other region; nobody is suppose to be left out in the hustle. If they are complaining of been marginalized; we should all come together to make it work for everybody; because if we keep on like this and push them to the wall.. there will be criticises which you are aware that even guns can't stop them because there is a crime called "Genocide" which the preisident will answer : must people who think gun talk is the way out should have a re-think because this is 2015 oo.

I am from Benin and I can tell you if there should be breakup; its likely we will merge with west easily but that's a no no for me; let's live in love in this country like in the 90's; there was nothing like this back then.; these politicians are making life hard for Nigerians; we should hold them responsible.

I have igbo; Yoruba friends and You know the difference between me and them? "NOTTING" just only the language stuff and I respect that. I only tell them to stop speaking Chinese and we laugh about it.. simple.. life goes on

It is already too late.
Personally I believe that Jonathan was the last straw. Not that we cared too much about what happened to him, but when they couldn't even allow a harmless Ijaw guy to complete his term and instead humiliated him out of office, the handwriting became too clear to we Igbo people.
That zoo is finished.
Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:14am On Aug 01, 2015
CSTR2:
Using the US to compare Nigeria?
You have failed already.

I was correcting your brother.
Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:18am On Aug 01, 2015
kannymoore:

They ( the American Indians) have special rights and privileges yet they've never had a president and they aren't banging their. Heads against the wall or making a nuisance of themselves like you "radio biafran" lots.

I rarely have the patience to comment on the silly secessionist diatribe of nnamdi kanu and his lots..hopefully this will be the first and list time i'll lend my thoughts to this issue.

They are all crazy.

Mentioning the plight/situation of Native Americans as if it compares to theirs. Not only that, they don't even have an idea what theyre talking about with regards to Natives in continental America.
Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:23am On Aug 01, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Your little landlocked enclave will be worse than Afghanistan by the time Shi'as and Sunnis all over the world join hands to destroy you.

Let it go, it is possible you will never see a Biafra nation come to fruition ; you have neither the numerical, political, financial, or military strength to see your dreams come through.
Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by ArodewilliamsT: 11:52am On Aug 01, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

Your little landlocked enclave will be worse than Afghanistan by the time Shi'as and Sunnis all over the world join hands to destroy you.

Let it go, it is possible you will never see a Biafra nation come to fruition ; you have neither the numerical, political, financial, or military strength to see your dreams come through.

Sunni and Shia's can only destroy you if you have a sizeable muslim population that help sabotage the people from inside just like yorobbers. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR LIGHT TO COVER DARKNESS. BIAFRA WILL BE ON THE ATTACK WHEN ACHIEVED AND ISLAM WILL BE KICKED OUT IN EVERY GEOGRAPHICAL ENCLAVE 5000KM RADIUS OF BIAFRA!. THE WORLD IS ALREADY ANTI-ISLAM FROM CENTRAL AFRICA REPUBLIC TO CHINA AND BIAFRA WILL CAPITALIZE ON THAT TO SAVE AFRICA FROM THE SCOURGE OF ISLAM. TRY STOPPING BIAFRA, YOUR MUSLIM FAMILY WILL BE DECIMATED. IT'S A PROMISE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uzo-uwani Leaders Move Against Land Racketeers In Communities / How Trump's Iran Bombing Will Affect Nigeria / INEC Shifts Start Of Physical Voter Registration To July 26

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.