Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra (6456 Views)

There’s A Gang-up To Kill South-east Commission Bill – Deputy Minority Leader / THERE IS NO MINORITY IN BIAFRA : (A CROSSRIVER MAN TELLS HIS STORY) / Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo Bags Chieftaincy Title From Two Ancestral Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
carnegiefan:

You don't get the point. Sorry bro.

In America almost EVERYONE (more than 98%) is an immigrant. So the use of "minority" term for Indians is reasonable because it is a topsy-turvy situation compared to Britain.
Even on top of that, Indians enjoy special rights and privileges that no other groups enjoy because reasonable people designed America.

In Nigeria 99.9% of people there are indigenous, yet you have political indigenous minorities.

How is 98% of the United States immigrants? What are you talking about? And please tell me why the "minority" term for Natives is "topsy-turvy".

Maybe Im misunderstanding the definition when it comes to your country.
Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by CSTR2: 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
How is 98% of the United States immigrants? What are you talking about? And please tell me why the "minority" term for Natives is "topsy-turvy".

Maybe Im misunderstanding the definition when it comes to your country.
Using the US to compare Nigeria?
You have failed already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by biafranking: 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
ojukwu my hero,nnamdi kanu my role model...
The Zoo must fall.cool
we re tired of tribalism frm the west and nepotism frm the north..
The Zoo must fall.cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by Duru1(m): 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
The socio-political philosophy espoused by Radio Biafra thus the re-orientation of the peoples’ political psychic from the destructive format entrenched in the zoo called Nigeria is one reason I support the need to disintegrate Nigeria.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by cheruv: 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
Pandishi!
When the time comes,our men and tanks would march forward to victory cheesy
Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by walemoney007(m): 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
cheruv:
Pandishi!
When the time comes,our men and tanks would march forward to victory cheesy
u dis boy,u go lov all dos action movies lik comando,rambo,black hawk down etc gan o grin
Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by ArodewilliamsT: 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
carnegiefan:
Whenever I come across a very important point from any of the Radio Biafra broadcasts, I like to share it here to gauge peoples' opinion on such point.
This is from the broadcast of July 17; just paraphrasing...

You cannot be a minority in a country to which you are indigenous.
In Britain, the Scots and the Welsh are not minority for political positions. Minority in Britain means immigrants and people who are not indigenous to Britain.

There are indigenous political minorities in Nigeria. Obasanjo alluded to that point in his "Niger Delta will suffer because of Jonathan..." speech.

In Biafra (like in Britain), there are no ethnic minorities because every Biafran is indigenous to Biafra.

Ol boy i just finished listening to Radio Biafra for the first time on 102.1fm. The Director is damn intelligent. The caller from Senegal has very high morale. They are currently singing Biafran War songs i've only heard from Mum when she sings in nostalgia.

Biafra will live forever! Anybody who wants to kill the Biafran truth will have to kill the Information Age. They've tried already with $22m yet the Director is still blasting away. Hahaha Nigeria truly has a date with truth. The Biafran truths needs to be addressed by Liegeria.

Here was i believing that the FG actually Jammed the Radio. Stupid me!
That Biafran anthem is dope! It can inspire a dead man to rise.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hi cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by swindo1(m): 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
A boy and a doctor were fishing in a river, the boy is the doctor's son but the doctor is not the boy's father. Who is the doctor?
Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by ArodewilliamsT: 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
Major Nsude, Col Festus Akagha, Col Conrad Nwawo, Col Mike Ivenso, Col Achuzie alias Hannibal the ruthless,Gen Effiong, Gen Ojukwu.

Great Biafrans!

I swear if war comes again, i rather die in war than go back to Liegeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by ArodewilliamsT: 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
Abeg where can i get a collection of these nice Biafran songs eulogizing our Biafran heroes. Damn Intoxicating!

Maj Tim onwuatuegu,
Col Simon Uwakwe,
Lt Ogbogu Kalu- 52th Brigade, Iguocha
Col Okpara- 14th
Col Ananaba dealt with IBB at Uzoakoli.
IBB like OBJ has a bullet mark as a Biafran souvenoir.

May we never forget!

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by ArodewilliamsT: 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
Biafran journalist currently speaking with foreign Journalists.

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by CreampieAngela(f): 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
Col Festus Akagha
Lt. Col Festus Akagha was the C.O 12th Battalion, 101 Division of Biafran army. His unit took Benin during the MidWest invasion and went further in an attempt to capture Ibadan along with the 19th Battalion before they were beaten back when they approached the Siluko Hills feature.

What were they looking for at Ibadan? Why are you Biafran irridentist always mute about the atrocities the biafran occupiers committed at the MidWest nay Benin which made the local community therein disenchanted? Was ojukwus biafra not more of a territorial annexation agenda than a self determination struggle?

2 Likes

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by CreampieAngela(f): 11:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
OP, tell us why ojukwu prefered an ibo man, Major Albert Okonkwo as the military administrator of the MidWest instead of a man from the minority, Lt. Col Trimnel, an Itsekiri and director of supply and transport of the 101 Division as suggested by Col Victor Banjo.

Apart from the stooges ojukwu nominated in his consultative assembly, tell us why all the traditional rulers of all the minority tribes ojukwu lumped into his biafra empire were opposed to ojukwus biafra

2 Likes

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by cheruv: 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
Major Nsude, Col Festus Akagha, Col Conrad Nwawo, Col Mike Ivenso, Col Achuzie alias Hannibal the ruthless,Gen Effiong, Gen Ojukwu.

Great Biafrans!

I swear if war comes again, i rather die in war than go back to Liegeria.
Major general Aleksandr Madiebo,GOC Biafran army

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by citizenY(m): 11:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
carnegiefan:

In America almost EVERYONE (more than 98%) is an immigrant. So the use of "minority" term for Indians is reasonable because it is a topsy-turvy situation compared to Britain.
Even on top of that, Indians enjoy special rights and privileges that no other groups enjoy because reasonable people designed America.

In Nigeria 99.9% of people there are indigenous, yet you have political indigenous minorities.

Indigenous political minority by choice and I do not by any stretch of the imagination blame anybody for exercising an inalienable Democratic right. The election has been won and lost,one way or the other.

We must insist that there must be equity and ensure that government and the dividends of democracy remains for all citizens irrespective of their political choice before or after the polls.

I support those fighting marginalization as waiting till the end is dangerous, on the assumption that it will keep the winning party in check.
Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by ArodewilliamsT: 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
CreampieAngela:
Lt. Col Festus Akagha was the C.O 12th Battalion, 101 Division of Biafran army. His unit took Benin during the MidWest invasion and went further in an attempt to capture Ibadan along with the 19th Battalion before they were beaten back when they approached the Siluko Hills feature.

What were they looking for at Ibadan? Why are you Biafran irridentist always mute about the atrocities the biafran occupiers committed at the MidWest nay Benin which made the local community therein disenchanted? Was ojukwus biafra not more of a territorial annexation agenda than a self determination struggle?

Who fired the first at who? You allowed the animals from up north to launch the first attack from YOUR LAND at Garkem( Biafraland) citing the number of northern animals in yorubaland as a cowardly excuse; by that you automatically made your land a LEGITIMATE target of the Biafran forces, even Femi Aribisala your brother agrees with this.
You hide somebody in your house with intent to destroy me, and still wonder why i shouldn't come after the killer in YOUR house? You are one of baboons the director talks about.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by ArodewilliamsT: 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
Director said one funny thing just now. Someone confronted him and called him a fraudster who was defrauding Igbos. He asked the baboon to mention one radio station run by a fraudster that enjoys global fame and is trending Number 1, far above BBC radio. The Baboon/Accuser couldn't lift a lip. lmao!

11 Likes

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
If Liegeria says she got technology, let her jam 102.1 fm. I bet my life, should Biafra secceede, give them five years and they will show africa the light! Radio Biafra is better than all Liegerias press, even the monkeys and baboons of the zoo agree!!!!
Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
Radio Biafra became world most popular radio on tunein and still is for two weeks now. Let Ligerian press achieve that feat before we discuss this topic. If Biafra has her way, africa aka the gun will be fired to the heavens because Biafra remains the trigger!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by ArodewilliamsT: 12:12am On Jul 30, 2015
cheruv:
Major general Aleksandr Madiebo,GOC Biafran army
Yes the Awka-born General. Great Biafran!

3 Likes

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by CreampieAngela(f): 12:13am On Jul 30, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Who fired the first at who? You allowed the animals from up north to launch the first attack from YOUR LAND at Garkem( Biafraland) citing the number of northern animals in yorubaland as a cowardly excuse by that you made your land a LEGITIMATE target of Biafran forces.Even Femi Aribisala your brother agrees with this.
You hide somebody in your house with intent to destroy me, and still wonder why i shouldn't come after the killer in YOUR house? You are one of baboons the director talks about.

1) i am from the North, i take offence in you refering to us as an animal. I didnt insult you when i quoted you so why is your response filled with insults?

2) The first attack against biafra was not launched from the west or midwest. Col Mohammed Shuwa's 1st Divison was garrisoned at Makurdi. There fighting force were concentrated on the border which separated the eastern region from the benue province of the Northern region

3) The Midwest was a buffer zone. They had proclaimed neutrality before the commencement of hostilities. Ojukwu breached the agreement, invaded the midwest, foisted an ibo military administrator on them and ordered the 'Liberation Army' to match onto the west. This was clearly an expansionist drive by ojukwu.

4) what ever femi aribisala says is inconsequential. Which sector did he fight in during the war? Denigrating the yorubas doesnt change the fact that Wole Soyinka, a yoruba man spent 22 months in jail for his involvement in the biafran cause whilst ojukwu, the leader of biafra himself was hiding in undergorund bunkers.

5) tune down the expletives. The baboon i see here is namdi kanu. If he his serious about getting you biafra, he would be right there in iboland, leading the struggle instead ranting on radio.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by MansaMoussa: 12:17am On Jul 30, 2015
And all these suddenly became apparent when GEJ lost out. I stand for self determination anytime, anywhere, but the way my Brothers are going about it portrays them as sore losers...wetin be my own!

3 Likes

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by ArodewilliamsT: 12:28am On Jul 30, 2015
CreampieAngela:
1) i am from the North, i take offence in you refering to us as an animal. I didnt insult you when i quoted you so why is your response filled with insults?

2) The first attack against biafra was not launched from the west or midwest. Col Mohammed Shuwa's 1st Divison was garrisoned at Makurdi. There fighting force were concentrated on the border which separated the eastern region from the benue province of the Northern region

3) The Midwest was a buffer zone. They had proclaimed neutrality before the commencement of hostilities. Ojukwu breached the agreement, invaded the midwest, foisted an ibo military administrator on them and ordered the 'Liberation Army' to match onto the west. This was clearly an expansionist drive by ojukwu.

4) what ever femi aribisala says is inconsequential. Which sector did he fight in during the war? Denigrating the yorubas doesnt change the fact that Wole Soyinka, a yoruba man spent 22 months in jail for his involvement in the biafran cause whilst ojukwu, the leader of biafra himself was hiding in undergorund bunkers.

5) tune down the expletives. The baboon i see here is namdi kanu. If he his serious about getting you biafra, he would be right there in iboland, leading the struggle instead ranting on radio.

Stop playing around with words. Gowon(14th biggest killer in the worldand the Fulani stooge) gave orders from yorubaland(which was the administrative headquater of the vandals) for Biafrans to be killed. Biafra invaded(or tried to) the administrative headquater of the vandals which happened to be yorubaland. We have no aplogies for that, just like yorubas boast about killing our children through awolowo(who never died fulfilled).

I don't care where you really come from. Your land in the north overflows with blood of my kind. Only animals allow minorities like fulanis(remember they are not indigenous) manipulate them to kill Christians. It is my view that you Core northerners are animals without value for sanctity of human lives. No apologies.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by Desric(m): 12:45am On Jul 30, 2015
What are all these noise for?, as they say ACTION speaks louder than words, and a BARKING DOG DONT BITE. So all these Nnamdi Kanu here, Radio Biafra there isnt making any sense to me because Biafra cannot be created on Radio again this is how Late Ojukwu started his own and later some wailers will come here and lament of Marginalization i hope all the Biafran zionists are ready to win the war against Nigeria this time.

2 Likes

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by CreampieAngela(f): 1:00am On Jul 30, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Stop playing around with words. Gowon(14th biggest killer in the worldand the Fulani stooge) gave orders from yorubaland(which was the administrative headquater of the vandals) for Biafran to be killed. Biafra invaded(or tried to) the administrative headquater of the vandals which happened to be yorubaland. We have no aplogies for that, just like yorubas boast about killing our children through awolowo(who never died fulfilled).

I don't care where you really come from. Your land in the north overflows with blood of my kind. Only animals allow minorities like fulanis(remember they are not indigenous) manipulate them to kill Christians. It is my view that you Core northerners are animals without value for sanctity of human lives. No apologies.

i expected an intelligent response from you not this infantile diatribe.

Gowon initally declared a 'police action against the secessionist'. The invasion of the midwest exposed ojukwu greed and quest for territorial expansion, hence, a full scale war was later declared.

How did the yorubas and awolowo kill ibo children? Dont give me that food blockade BS. Tai Solarin a yoruba man worked with donour agencies that sent food supplies to biafra. Why dont you tell me about how some members of the biafran high command were hoarding this supplies and selling them at exorbitant price as ojukwu alluded during the Ahiara declaration.

One thing i find fascinating about you ibos is the way you potray yourselves as saints. All the other tribes in Nigeria are bad, wicked and demons but the ibos alone are the angels, the ibos are never guilty of any wrong, they are the perfect tribe.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by carnegiefan: 1:00am On Jul 30, 2015
Desric:
What are all these noise for?, as they say ACTION speaks louder than words, and a BARKING DOG DONT BITE. So all these Nnamdi Kanu here, Radio Biafra there isnt making any sense to me because Biafra cannot be created on Radio again this is how Late Ojukwu started his own and later some wailers will come here and lament of Marginalization i hope all the Biafran zionists are ready to win the war against Nigeria this time.

Well the radio seems to be winning you already. You should stop it first before boasting of the ability to win a second civil war.
Una nefa see anything. cheesy
Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by ArodewilliamsT: 2:09am On Jul 30, 2015
CreampieAngela:
i expected an intelligent response from you not this infantile diatribe.

Gowon initally declared a 'police action against the secessionist'. The invasion of the midwest exposed ojukwu greed and quest for territorial expansion, hence, a full scale war was later declared.

How did the yorubas and awolowo kill ibo children? Dont give me that food blockade BS. Tai Solarin a yoruba man worked with donour agencies that sent food supplies to biafra. Why dont you tell me about how some members of the biafran high command were hoarding this supplies and selling them at exorbitant price as ojukwu alluded during the Ahiara declaration.

One thing i find fascinating about you ibos is the way you potray yourselves as saints. All the other tribes in Nigeria are bad, wicked and demons but the ibos alone are the angels, the ibos are never guilty of any wrong, they are the perfect tribe.

Listen up young She-male, Why do you zoogerians ALWAYS REFUSE TO TALK ABOUT THE FIRST SHOT AT BIAFRALAND( AT GARKEM). You hold the opinion that i don't have the right to defend my land from a 'police action shot' that killed Biafrans in markets, Churches and school and yet you expect me to hold a viable and profitable intellectual discourse with you? Don't you think my honest efforts will be destined for a cul-de-sac?.

Maybe you should evolve into humanity first, then i can give it a shot. Reckon?

4 Likes

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by pazienza(m): 3:39am On Jul 30, 2015
Desric:

Biafra vs Nigeria in 1967 minus Foreign interference( foreign weapon supplies) = Biafrans with Ogbunigwe vs Nigerians with matchets/ bows.

The war would have been over in a matter of weeks with Nigeria bombed into stone age.

When Ojukwu said that Biafra had the strongest Army in black Africa, he wasn't boasting.

You can't manufacture your own weapons, you depend on Caucasians to supply you weapons with its attached conditions, yet you boast of being capable of defeating Biafrans who had already gone past Ogbunigwe levels?

Ever wondered what would happen when your Caucasian masters deny you weapons and leave you at the mercy of Biafrans? Do you have the brains to manufacture and engineer weapons locally?
Do you know how bitter most Biafrans are, do you know how much most want to avenge your atrocities in Biafra?

You better watch it. Stop threatening Biafrans with war, this is not 1960's, your Caucasian masters interests are no longer the same. Don't expect unhindered free flow of weapons from them, while stifling Biafrans of weapons.

You might be the ones to wail this time around.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by fr3do(m): 3:41am On Jul 30, 2015
CreampieAngela:

Biafran troops entering the Midwest was in response to Gowon sending tanks and soldiers to the East.
Gowon started the war

6 Likes

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by danderson(f): 3:46am On Jul 30, 2015
Pls how do I listen to RadioBiafra from Abuja. Desperately searching to hear the truth because we are deceiving ourselves in Naija

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra by kannymoore(m): 3:50am On Jul 30, 2015
carnegiefan:

Even on top of that, Indians enjoy [b]special rights and privileges[/b] that no other groups enjoy because reasonable people designed America.

They ( the American Indians) have special rights and privileges yet they've never had a president and they aren't banging their. Heads against the wall or making a nuisance of themselves like you "radio biafran" lots.

I rarely have the patience to comment on the silly secessionist diatribe of nnamdi kanu and his lots..hopefully this will be the first and list time i'll lend my thoughts to this issue.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking Biafra Spring! Million Man Match Set For Nov 7th-pics / 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election / This Guy Would Have Performed Better Than Governor Sanwo-Olu If Voted In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.