Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Change - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Change (3922 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Change by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 30, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok. any plans for this weekend

I forgot, what do you do again?

this weekend,

return of the premier league grin

have work on saturday, finish early though, prob go home kick back with some mates and get on the xbox.

deputy finance manger of a cement maufacturing coy.

you?
Re: Change by Gurgle(f): 11:23am On Jul 30, 2015
sinestro24:

this weekend,

return of the premier league grin

have work on saturday, finish early though, prob go home kick back with some mates and get on the xbox.

deputy finance manger of a cement maufacturing coy.

you?

Lol I wish I enjoyed home matches as much as some people do. I have tried to watch it but I don't find them interesting at all. Only the world cup

studying Biology
Re: Change by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 30, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol I wish I enjoyed home matches as much as some people do. I have tried to watch it but I don't find them interesting at all. Only the world cup

studying Biology

need to enjoy football, watch it with a group of guys or someone wity, with a keg of heineken, coors, budlight or mr Jack daniels.

after 90 minutes you will become a coach
Re: Change by Gurgle(f): 11:45am On Jul 30, 2015
sinestro24:

need to enjoy football, watch it with a group of guys or someone wity, with a keg of heineken, coors, budlight or mr Jack daniels.

after 90 minutes you will become a coach

I do watch it like that but the atmosphere is not the same as when its country against country

and I never understand any of the rules looool I tried but I gave up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Handled The Babe I Met At Bobo's Place last Saturday / Funny pictures for this week / My Boyfriend Is Too Lazy , Common Yahoo He Can Not Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.