Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,622 members, 7,955,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:26 PM

Change - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Change (4107 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Change by Hawlahscho(m): 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
2people:
Am ashamed of you,change for good

Funny monikergrin
Re: Change by Aipete2(f): 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
mrkay101:
Lord knows I have something mean to say about Op's DP. But amma jst chill. God dey tongue
you must talk oh. Lol
Re: Change by mrkay101(m): 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
Aipete2:
you must talk oh. Lol
Re: Change by mrkay101(m): 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
Aipete2:
you must talk oh. Lol

Nah.. Like I said. Amma chill. Don't want anyone to commit suicide.
Re: Change by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
Aipete2:
Most of the guys on this section are FAKE. God knows how you will be treating your girlfriends, its better you change.
you are very correct!
Re: Change by Hawlahscho(m): 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
What's going on here
Re: Change by Aipete2(f): 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
mrkay101:

Nah.. Like I said. Amma chill. Don't want anyone to commit suicide.
talk nw
Re: Change by Aipete2(f): 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
Midehi:
you are very correct!
i wonder oh
Re: Change by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
Midehi:

you are very correct!

Swiri kiss
Re: Change by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
adeh39:

Swiri kiss
missed you, where have you bn hun?
Re: Change by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hawlahscho:

Funny monikergrin
Re: Change by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
Midehi:

missed you, where have you bn hun?

Lol....missed you too swiri....I've been busy jare, how are you doing?
Re: Change by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
adeh39:

Lol....missed you too swiri....I've been busy jare, how are you doing?
cool dear
Re: Change by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
Midehi:

cool dear

smiley
Re: Change by Captainswag225(m): 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
am ok, wat happenning tonit?
nutin much my guy...... Jux thinking and making future plans.
Re: Change by 2dice(m): 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
Funny thread ...You guys just dey do like Tom and Jerry cheesy cheesy
Re: Change by Johnnoah1st: 2:46am On Jul 30, 2015
wristbangle:

You are a fool for quoting me.

I don't have time for retaarded buffoon like you who hovers around like vagabond.

If you have nothing meaningful to say, kindly fvck off from my mention idiot.
HAHAHAHAHA, see dis baboon, like u get something meanful to do wit ur life b4, all dis local fuccking woman ass lickers,MEHN! so irritating to chat wit! damn u!
Re: Change by Johnnoah1st: 3:02am On Jul 30, 2015
adeh39:

Hey boy! what's wrong with you? undecided

Why don't you face the idiiiot that created this thread?....shey we send you message ni? undecided......why were you dealing with a fool in the first place?

Okay.....I get it now.....Birds of the same feathers flock together....

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew sad
HELLO! calm down! now let me get something straight to ur head, did i quote u? i knw u? wats ur fuccking business wit whether i decide to use my data to chat wit a fool or a sensible one? u pay 4 my internet bill? hey! maggot, u dont talk to me like dat, am not an asslicker like d baboon u fighting 4, even if am wit d most beautiful girl on earth sitting next to me in my bedroom i will still have my sense intact, so please try and respect urself and dont just bark anyhow. fucck off and stop spamming my mention.

1 Like

Re: Change by wristbangle: 8:51am On Jul 30, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
HAHAHAHAHA, see dis baboon, like u get something meanful to do wit ur life b4, all dis local fuccking woman ass lickers,MEHN! so irritating to chat wit! damn u!

I will suggest you return to elementary school since you can't compose a simple sentence. Too much gbagaun! SMH.

Meanwhile u are here boasting like a peacock chasing classless babes.

Pervert like you only wake up every morning, setting foolish goals to achieve.

Like I said fvck off from my mention you grubbing orangutan

1 Like

Re: Change by wristbangle: 8:59am On Jul 30, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
HELLO! calm down! now let me get something straight to ur head, did i quote u? i knw u? wats ur fuccking business wit whether i decide to use my data to chat wit a fool or a sensible one? u pay 4 my internet bill? hey! maggot, u dont talk to me like dat, [b]am not an asslicker like d baboon u fighting 4, [/b]even if am wit d most beautiful girl on earth sitting next to me in my bedroom i will still have my sense intact, so pleace try and respect urself and dont just bark anyhow. fucck off and stop spamming my mention.

Lol maybe because of the list earlier released this week of which my moniker appeared on it.

Everybody know that I am not an ass licker. If u have seen a situation where I did that, kindly state it now. Am waiting
Re: Change by Johnnoah1st: 9:02am On Jul 30, 2015
wristbangle:

I will suggest you return to elementary school since you can't compose a simple sentence. Too much gbagaun! SMH.

Meanwhile u are here boasting like a peacock chasing classless babes.

Pervert like you only wake up every morning, setting foolish goals to achieve.

Like I said fvck off from my mention you grubbing orangutan
U a FOOL! if not, u should knw dats an error while typing, and did u see me chasing anyone? believe me am not an idiat like u dat cant compose a simple sentence without google searching 4 words, maggot!
Re: Change by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2015
Gurgle:

London but you guys talk about shawarma more than we do here. Is it like a sign of good living or something??

shawarma is actually kebabs.
Re: Change by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 30, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
HELLO! calm down! now let me get something straight to ur head, did i quote u? i knw u? wats ur fuccking business wit whether i decide to use my data to chat wit a fool or a sensible one? u pay 4 my internet bill? hey! maggot, u dont talk to me like dat, am not an asslicker like d baboon u fighting 4, even if am wit d most beautiful girl on earth sitting next to me in my bedroom i will still have my sense intact, so pleace try and respect urself and dont just bark anyhow. fucck off and stop spamming my mention.

Heeeeehehehe........Stvpid idiiiot.......well, I actually thought you are a little bit wiser thaƱ the fool who created this thread, but unfortunately........cry

And mind u....I didn't talked, I typedwink, Please is it possible for someone to bark while typing?....I guess that's what u do, cos it takes a thief to catch a thiefwink...

So Boy!......please I don't deal with fools......I only quoted you cos I thought u are a little bit matured, never knew you are still a baby....I'm so sorry for that.....

Thankscheesy

How was your night?

1 Like

Re: Change by Gurgle(f): 10:24am On Jul 30, 2015
sinestro24:

shawarma is actually kebabs.

yeah im aware. do you eat it a lot
Re: Change by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 30, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah im aware. do you eat it a lot

now and then, not really a lot.

but they were my fav after night out meal next to pizza.

do you enjoy them?
Re: Change by Aipete2(f): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2015
wristbangle:

Lol maybe because of the list earlier released this week of which my moniker appeared on it.

Everybody know that I am not an ass licker. If u have seen a situation where I did that, kindly state it now. Am waiting
Please take it easy, i dont mean to cause trouble beween you guys. Thanks
Re: Change by Gurgle(f): 10:38am On Jul 30, 2015
sinestro24:

now and then, not really a lot.

but they were my fav after night out meal next to pizza.

do you enjoy them?

yes but sometimes the way the meat is cooked makes me feel kind of somehow lipsrsealed it still tastes kind of rawish

I would rather have pizza
Re: Change by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 30, 2015
Gurgle:

yes but sometimes the way the meat is cooked makes me feel kind of somehow lipsrsealed it still tastes kind of rawish

I would rather have pizza

probably those that aint well amde.

a well made kebab is orgasmic.

how is your day going, any plans?
Re: Change by Aipete2(f): 10:46am On Jul 30, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
U a FOOL! if not, u should knw dats an error while typing, and did u see me chasing anyone? believe me am not an idiat like u dat cant compose a simple sentence without google searching 4 words, maggot!
Please its okay, but atimes when you try to crack jokes or play it looks like insult on other people, learn from this
Re: Change by Gurgle(f): 10:50am On Jul 30, 2015
sinestro24:

probably those that aint well amde.

a well made kebab is orgasmic.

how is your day going, any plans?

yeah maybe. might try it again sometime

Its going well thank you, not really just a rest day

and you?
Re: Change by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 30, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah maybe. might try it again sometime

Its going well thank you, not really just a rest day

and you?

at work,

not too busy today thats why i have time for NL
Re: Change by Gurgle(f): 11:02am On Jul 30, 2015
sinestro24:

at work,

not too busy today thats why i have time for NL

Ok. any plans for this weekend

I forgot, what do you do again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Have Sex With A Fat Man? / My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? / SEE NAUGHTY Creativity In Action. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.