Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,274 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam (6724 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB / Buhari's Return: Major Cabinet Shake-Up Likely This Week - The Punch / Buhari, Obama, Ban Ki-Moon At UN General Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by Haywhymido(m): 6:46am On Jul 30, 2015
excusemyfrench:
A welcome development from China. Islam usually starts small bit when they start growing they become a nuisance. Islam has done more harm to this world than any other religion. It's a religion of murderers, rapist and pedophile. Mohammed was the greatest atrocity that ever visited mankind. I'm in full support of this move. If Nigeria can do the same I'll be more than happy. If I had my way I'll burn down every mosque in Africa.
for ur mind u don talk like dat o With what u av said above would u say u r promoting peace or violence.The different between u n bokoharam is dat u av nt openly declare urself to the world as an enemy of peace. #Say NO to religious bigots
#Say NO to violence

3 Likes

Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 30, 2015
China just banned hypocrisy.
Cover your head in the morning, kill in the afteroon, pray at night then cover your head again.
Hypocrites.

4 Likes

Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by mablie(m): 6:58am On Jul 30, 2015
Omenkata:
Apparently, China realizes what the West doesn’t. – Bet you never thought you’d read that here – Namely, that Islam is very dangerous. It’s kind of ironic that the oppressive nation sees what free nations don’t: Islam will turn nasty. It always does. Everywhere the religion/political ideology have been given an inch, they’ve taken a mile. Like a rabid dog, once it gets strong enough, it will bite us.

So what is China doing? It’s declaring an all-out war to make sure Islam doesn’t take over, and never gains the strength to attack them. So let me simplify it:

– Female head-coverings are banned. Period.

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/05/10/china-makes-major-moves-to-ban-islam/
The news source is from a jewish site and you know how they feel about moslems don't you?Banning headscarfs in public institutions(Turkey has thesame rules too)does not equate to banning islam.China may be an athiest nation but it has a minority ethnic group called the uighurs who are mostly moslems and complain about being discriminated against by the chinese govt simply for their religious beliefs.This is nothing new because the chinese govt also discriminates and harasses practitioners of other religions.I am no moslem just stating facts

4 Likes

Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 30, 2015
These people don't take cheat ...dem no get chill pill at all ...
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by bigiyaro(m): 7:21am On Jul 30, 2015
arbitter:

Didnt know heaven is smoke infested , center of child labor and all sorts of shlt.

And what exactly is there to be joyous about another country oppressing a minority?
Same crap could happen to your ass then see what you'll think of it.
go live in d north east for a month. I bet u've never left 'mummy's bossom' kid!
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by ERODEDEAST(f): 7:24am On Jul 30, 2015
ISLAM IS CANCER

2 Likes

Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by excusemyfrench(m): 7:35am On Jul 30, 2015
Haywhymido:
for ur mind u don talk like dat o With what u av said above would u say u r promoting peace or violence.The different between u n bokoharam is dat u av nt openly declare urself to the world as an enemy of peace. #Say NO to religious bigots
#Say NO to violence
guy close mouth. What's violent about what I said? Didn't I just state the obvious? Is Islam not a religion of blood thirsty people. Boko Haram, ISIL, Al Shabab, Hezbollah, Al Qaeda, Nusrat and Co what are they? Are they not muslims or are they christians? They even make reference to the Koran for their dastardly acts. I've said it before and I'm saying it again if I had my way I'll burn down every mosque in Africa. Not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims.

5 Likes

Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by Armaggedon: 7:53am On Jul 30, 2015
Haywhymido:
#Say NO to violence
and say no to islam

2 Likes

Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:56am On Jul 30, 2015
Omenkata:
Apparently, China realizes what the West doesn’t. – Bet you never thought you’d read that here – Namely, that Islam is very dangerous. It’s kind of ironic that the oppressive nation sees what free nations don’t: Islam will turn nasty. It always does. Everywhere the religion/political ideology have been given an inch, they’ve taken a mile. Like a rabid dog, once it gets strong enough, it will bite us.

So what is China doing? It’s declaring an all-out war to make sure Islam doesn’t take over, and never gains the strength to attack them. So let me simplify it:

So, JewNews.co should also tell us if China promotes or limits the practice of Judaism and Christianity.
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by ArodewilliamsT: 7:58am On Jul 30, 2015
I've told my Igbo people to focus on Ebonyi. These mallams are taking advantage of relatively higher illiteracy there to convert young Ebonyi youths into future walking bombs with money.

Ohaneze should focus on important matters like this not shouting about Buhari's hate or love of the Igbo. The pedophile hates us and we hate him back 10 times over. If the Director had his way, some of these thieving Ohaneze Ndioshi would be shot at close range. Thieves!
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by Belvine33(f): 8:03am On Jul 30, 2015
Guy, that news is false, from a very fake website. China has over 23,308,000 muslims so what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by alrahmanonline(m): 9:01am On Jul 30, 2015
All of you critisizing Islam, if truly islam is what you call it, then you all should be dead by nw, because most of you have muslims as friends,brothers,neighbours etc.. Yet they live with you peacefully... I'm a Proud Muslim and I'm not a terrorist

4 Likes

Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by alrahmanonline(m): 9:03am On Jul 30, 2015
Armaggedon:
and say no to islam
i don't need to say anything your moniker says it all
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by Mustay(m): 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
What else do you expect from JEWS NEWS undecided
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by Omenkata: 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
Mustay:
What else do you expect from JEWS NEWS undecided
Islam is terror

1 Like

Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by Mustay(m): 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
Ok. Confirms what you expect from JEWS NEWS then.
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by vedd: 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
alrahmanonline:
All of you critisizing Islam, if truly islam is what you call it, then you all should be dead by nw, because most of you have muslims as friends,brothers,neighbours etc.. Yet they live with you peacefully... I'm a Proud Muslim and I'm not a terrorist
It's only a matter of time. All muslims are potential terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by 2sex(m): 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
saintneo:
China should not invite what they can't handle o!

BTW, have a look at Nigeria glo Premier League Fixtures and the Star Match of the Week.
they are up to the task. Never underestimate those guys.
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by vega84(m): 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
That's y love china no nonsense! Ban that evil rubbish called islam! #vegatalks

1 Like

Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
Belvine33:
Guy, that news is false, from a very fake website. China has over 23,308,000 muslims so what are you saying?
23,308,000 out of 1.6something billion is really insignificant.
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by Chiaka(f): 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
Make I help you here is your full story you cut it short!

– Men are discouraged from growing long beards (often poorly grown ones, might I add)

– Even Islamic restaurants are forced sell cigarettes and drinks. And …

– They must display them prominently. Any business owner who does not follow this order…will lose their business. Gone.

They’re not tolerating Islam at all. That simple. China sees what’s happening to the West. It sees what happened in France, throughout the European world, in Boston and even in Texas. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg! They see it, and they’ve decided to stop any kind of political Islamic plague before it grows out of control.

In other words: China learns. Unlike our inept government, it realizes, ‘Hey, Islam wants destroy us.’ It realizes that Islam is political in nature, not just religious. Don’t get me wrong, communism is terrible, but it’s also what absolves China from the shackling burdens of political correctness. They’d rather survive than be politically correct.

2 Likes

Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by adamshuaib(m): 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
Omenkata:

U seemed happy, in ur dreams, it will never ever happen in Nigeria. FYI Female head-coverings are banned in France since last year and nearly 20 percent of their population practice Islam.
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by Kingspin(m): 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
For people that want peace.
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by adamshuaib(m): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
excusemyfrench:
guy close mouth. What's violent about what I said? Didn't I just state the obvious? Is Islam not a religion of blood thirsty people. Boko Haram, ISIL, Al Shabab, Hezbollah, Al Qaeda, Nusrat and Co what are they? Are they not muslims or are they christians? They even make reference to the Koran for their dastardly acts. I've said it before and I'm saying it again if I had my way I'll burn down every mosque in Africa. Not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims.
HEZBOLLAH is not a terrorist organisation but a party, check wella, The crusaders are Muslims? Hitler? Harry truman who nuked Nagasaki? Are they muslims?
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by Omenkata: 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
adamshuaib:

U seemed happy, in ur dreams, it will never ever happen in Nigeria. FYI Female head-coverings are banned in France since last year and nearly 20 percent of their population practice Islam.

what's this bastard saying?

Islam is a terror that any responsibile government will kill on nip in the bud.
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by gists: 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
Soon, some dumb mofo will come and tell us it is only Islamic nation that people are prevented to practice their religion.
So what is this called? I guess it is ok for country A to ban islam but it is persecution for country B to ban christianity.
See hypocracy at its peak.

Oh BTW for those claiming it is only the muslim nations that lacks peace, I guess they are not interested in going to Dubai which is one of the top destination places for tourists and vacationist.

And one more thing while you ponder on that. You guys should all do yourselves some favour and checkout to top 10 countries with the highest crime/murder rate in the world - google and wiki are your friends. Then come back and tell us the religion of those countries grin grin grin grin
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by adamshuaib(m): 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
Omenkata:

what's this bastard saying?

Islam is a terror that any responsibile government will kill on nip in the bud.
Guy forget that yeye fake Jewish news site, even the U.S. And Israel cannot and will never ban Islam
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by gists: 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
Interesting Talks. Worth watching in case it is done to you or one of your own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGG97dDfZ7E
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
This is highly commendable, kudos China. he who brings woods infested with ants into his compound should expect ants to gather.
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
Will I blame them? No.
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by Sinbad2(m): 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
I've told my Igbo people to focus on Ebonyi. These mallams are taking advantage of relatively higher illiteracy there to convert young Ebonyi youths into future walking bombs with money.

Ohaneze should focus on important matters like this not shouting about Buhari's hate or love of the Igbo. The pedophile hates us and we hate him back 10 times over. If the Director had his way, some of these thieving Ohaneze Ndioshi would be shot at close range. Thieves!
Always presents facts when writing name one Ebonyians that is a muslim.There is a king in Imo state that publicly declared that He had converted to Islam u never mention that only God knows why u ppl hate them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Confused Tribe / We Are Not Financially Independent ― INEC / Take Your Igbo Day Out Of Port Harcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.