Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:32 AM

China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam (6808 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB / Buhari's Return: Major Cabinet Shake-Up Likely This Week - The Punch / Buhari, Obama, Ban Ki-Moon At UN General Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by knowledgeable: 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
kamair237:
this Chinese pipo ehhh....

Shot the f**k up, they are creating a brighter future, unlike Nigeria that has no past present or ability to imagine the future, all because of an Arab religion. Fulanis are apostles of Islam. They went through hell on earth in the hands of moorish Arabs before they all got converted. Those Arabs raped and raped the women of those indigenous Africans they encountered for centuries in order to create those hybrid with perfect hatred inbred in them using the spread of Islam, and of course their attractive physical appearance to the gullible blacker Africans (like yorubas) to destroy indigenous African civilization and their populations. The colonial powers understood it and used it perfectly for the preservation of their own civilization as well. That hatred and raping by these moorish Arabs is still on going in a moorish derived country called Mauritania today. All you have to do in order to understand the fulani hateful nature towards other blacker Africans is to just type: youtube slavery in Mauritania. After the videos, you will then understand why the fulani herdsmen are slaughtering unhindered in plateau, middle belt, Kogi and etc. Do expect to Chinese to fold their hands and allow such horrific history take shape in their country?. No I don't think so.
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by doncaster(m): 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
BLOTRS:
Mods front page, but i doubt if Nigeria will tow this same line lipsrsealed
How can Nigeria tow the same line when Nigeria is an Islamic country. Ishi Allah
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by Duru1(m): 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
It is foolhardy to insinuate the China has taken a major step to ban Islamic religion. I guess the action of China is a human approach to the modernization of Islamic religion. This is not only a bold move by China but a welcome step to assist human nature in sanitizing a religion that seemed out control and had no respect to human life.
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by Duru1(m): 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
natas22:
Freedom of choose your religion thats one of the human rights
www.

Freedom is liberty to act or behavior within the guidance of the law. Religion does not warrant behaviors outside of the law.
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by natas22: 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
Duru1:

Freedom is liberty to act or behavior within the guidance of the law. Religion does not warrant behaviors outside of the law.

Afternoon bro nice analysis you speak like a lawyer am impressed
www.
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by Duru1(m): 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
arbitter:

Didnt know heaven is smoke infested , center of child labor and all sorts of shlt.

And what exactly is there to be joyous about another country oppressing a minority?
Same crap could happen to your ass then see what you'll think of it.

Simple obedience of the law does not include oppression.
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by Duru1(m): 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
engrsyer:
If USA have the guts they should penalize China for violation of Human Right/ Free will to worship.

In China I believe seriously!

Who has penalized USA for forcing the acceptance of weird lifestyle such as homosexuality on the majority? China did not say Muslims cannot worship!!!
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by Imokay: 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
Omenkata:
Apparently, China realizes what the West doesn’t. – Bet you never thought you’d read that here – Namely, that Islam is very dangerous. It’s kind of ironic that the oppressive nation sees what free nations don’t: Islam will turn nasty. It always does. Everywhere the religion/political ideology have been given an inch, they’ve taken a mile. Like a rabid dog, once it gets strong enough, it will bite us.

So what is China doing? It’s declaring an all-out war to make sure Islam doesn’t take over, and never gains the strength to attack them. So let me simplify it:

– Female head-coverings are banned. Period.

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/05/10/china-makes-major-moves-to-ban-islam/

If all muslim countries ban any product originating from China, they won't know what hit them.

The Chinese are more connected to global economic system than you think and the appetite to go to war is thus highly reduced
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by Imokay: 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
mensdept:
Way to go China, they are not going to endorse a foreign religion and start tying bedsheets like some folks are doing right now in Katsina and Ilorin

And the religion you practice now was developed by your ancestors, keep deceiving yourself
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
I LOVE this
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by Moheat(m): 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
excusemyfrench:
A welcome development from China. Islam usually starts small but when they start growing they become a nuisance. Islam has done more harm to this world than any other religion. It's a religion of murderers, rapist and pedophile. Mohammed was the greatest atrocity that ever visited mankind. I'm in full support of this move. If Nigeria can do the same I'll be more than happy. If I had my way I'll burn down every mosque in Africa.

Don't say what you don't know
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by Belvine33(f): 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
LadyFiona:
23,308,000 out of 1.6something billion is really insignificant.
23 MILLION is not insignificant regardless of the population. It's even more than the total population in some countries and besides, that still doesn't make the news true.
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
Belvine33:
23 MILLION is not insignificant regardless of the population. It's even more than the total population in some countries and besides, that still doesn't make the news true.
23 million is 1.4375% of China's population, if compared to France's Muslim population of about 10-15%, now that is significant.
We are talking about coefficient not correlations to other countries.
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by FearGodinall: 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
smemud:
http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/05/10/china-makes-major-moves-to-ban-islam/
News coming from anti-Islam site,and to u all nobody can stop my religion Islam from spreading not even Jehovah or Jesus
that's the reason anything rebuilding the NE should done with their own monthly allocation and not with anything from any where.Your crazy Islam and you rot in hell.
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by engrsyer(m): 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
Duru1:

Who has penalized USA for forcing the acceptance of weird lifestyle such as homosexuality on the majority? China did not say Muslims cannot worship!!!
Yeah, the point I am trying to make is US wants to sanction Nigeria for not accepting gay that it is inhuman or violation of Human Right. Hence this ban is also a violation of human right which violate freedom of worship.

So I dare US who claims to be the spokes person for Human Right to sanction China let's see if they have the guts.
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by Belvine33(f): 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
LadyFiona:
23 million is 1.4375% of China's population, if compared to France's Muslim population of about 10-15%, now that is significant.
We are talking about coefficient not correlations to other countries.
You are still not getting what I'm saying. I don't care if there are 10 billion people there, what I care about is that there are 23 million + muslims there who wouldn't sit with their arms crossed if they are imposing laws against their religion. The whole point is, the news is false. That's what I'm saying.
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by x123xlolls(m): 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
Thats how islam start, as the holy quran told Us.

haters, insulters, lies tellers, killing innocents in the name of islam, creating fake news (Like OP) etc......

all of the above will be increasing on daily basis...

do you ever heard the good news about islam?

Its always getting more and more members... all over the world...

on daily basis...
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by ArodewilliamsT: 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sinbad2:
Always presents facts when writing name one Ebonyians that is a muslim.There is a king in Imo state that publicly declared that He had converted to Islam u never mention that only God knows why u ppl hate them

Ebonyi has the biggest Islamic School in Nigeria. It worries me that many Igbos rarely talk about. Anyway, i am taking the bull the horn. I am writting to Nnamdi Kanu to start sensitizing Igbos anywhere in Igboland about the scourge of Islam.yorubas might want to pretend it's all gpod but Islam made Yorubas fight and kill themselves in Osun, Oyo. It even cost them Kwara. It has cost lives in the north and is projected to cost the world 5 million people in the next 20 years globally if nothing is done about its spread. I salute the chinese for taking appropriate steps to save lives in future by banning islam.
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by CreampieAngela(f): 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
I am writting to Nnamdi Kanu to start sensitizing Igbos anywhere in Igboland about the scourge of Islam.
Intresting
I hope all your ibo brothers who are currently in 'Moslem' countries like Indonesia, Malaysia, Qatar, UAE(Dubai) would leave forthwith. I hope they would all come back to Biafra.

I find it disturbing that a miscreant like namdi kanu is now the shepherd of the ibo race. Why dont you write to ibo intelligentia(s) e.g Chimamanda Adichie, Oby Ezekwesili, Charles Soludo etc. I assume they are not intrested in your Biafra BS

You want namdi kanu to help you flush islam out of iboland; isnt it the same namdi kanu that speaks and write against Jesus and Christians? Isnt it the same namdi kanu that instructed you biafrans to distrupt Pastor Kumuyi's crusade at Aba and burn all non-ibo owned Churches in iboland? Isnt it the same namdi kanu that said Jesus Christ is not the name of the son of God and that when you ibos get your Biafra country, Chukwu Okike Abiama will be the god you will all worship and not the God in the christian bible.

You biafrans are a bunch of confused souls

4 Likes

Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by specco(m): 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
alrahmanonline:
All of you critisizing Islam, if truly islam is what you call it, then you all should be dead by nw, because most of you have muslims as friends,brothers,neighbours etc.. Yet they live with you peacefully... I'm a Proud Muslim and I'm not a terrorist
All terrorists are muslims but not all muslims are terrorists. They may be one tomorrow though
Who knows.
Imagine if there were no muslims in Nigeria, tens of thousands of innocent Nigerians would be alive today, the agony of chibok girls would not be there etc.

2 Likes

Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by alrahmanonline(m): 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
specco:

All terrorists are muslims but not all muslims are terrorists. They may be one tomorrow though
Who knows.
Imagine if there were no muslims in Nigeria, tens of thousands of innocent Nigerians would be alive today, the agony of chibok girls would not be there etc.
ok kontinuu...
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by Omenkata: 6:01am On Jul 31, 2015
Imokay:

If all muslim countries ban any product originating from China, they won't know what hit them.

The Chinese are more connected to global economic system than you think and the appetite to go to war is thus highly reduced

it's a lie there's some products you can't just do without
for example you hate dangote but you always use his salt grin
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by ArodewilliamsT: 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
CreampieAngela:
[s]Intresting
I hope all your ibo brothers who are currently in 'Moslem' countries like Indonesia, Malaysia, Qatar, UAE(Dubai) would leave forthwith. I hope they would all come back to Biafra.

I find it disturbing that a miscreant like namdi kanu is now the shepherd of the ibo race. Why dont you write to ibo intelligentia(s) e.g Chimamanda Adichie, Oby Ezekwesili, Charles Soludo etc. I assume they are not intrested in your Biafra BS

You want namdi kanu to help you flush islam out of iboland; isnt it the same namdi kanu that speaks and write against Jesus and Christians? Isnt it the same namdi kanu that instructed you biafrans to distrupt Pastor Kumuyi's crusade at Aba and burn all non-ibo owned Churches in iboland? Isnt it the same namdi kanu that said Jesus Christ is not the name of the son of God and that when you ibos get your Biafra country, Chukwu Okike Abiama will be the god you will all worship and not the God in the christian bible.

You biafrans are a bunch of confused souls[/s]

Anytime you open your rotten mouth even dirty mad men close their nostrils. Igbos will go anywhere there is money to be made but they will not succumb to a religion of Bombing. Just like Arab contractor Engineers build roads in the east and go back to Egypt. Igbos will make money in Dubai and come back. Now close your smelly mouth, IT IS AN ORDER!

1 Like

Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by anwo247: 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
Islam can only be acceptable to a silly mind. Period.
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by orunto27: 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
China is a matured nation.
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by Haywhymido(m): 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
Armaggedon:
and say no to islam
follow dat up with no to christainity
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by Haywhymido(m): 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
excusemyfrench:
guy close mouth. What's violent about what I said? Didn't I just state the obvious? Is Islam not a religion of blood thirsty people. Boko Haram, ISIL, Al Shabab, Hezbollah, Al Qaeda, Nusrat and Co what are they? Are they not muslims or are they christians? They even make reference to the Koran for their dastardly acts. I've said it before and I'm saying it again if I had my way I'll burn down every mosque in Africa. Not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims.
it seems u r oblivious of ur faith history, hw it was spread to d world. Go n read on the crusaders of medieval period, xtainity beginning. The 1st violence on the world was perpetrated by u people. Incase u r thinking ur religion is the holiest. The isrealites dat bombed a pakitani's house recently i guess they r muslims too As for dose grps u mentioned above we(muslims) all over the world will keep praying to almighty Allah to lead them back to His path for surely they av been misguided. "For who Allah as led to his path nobody can mislead them neither can no one be lead to His path without His will" i still stand on my words declare urself to d public as n enemy of peace so dat we can deal with u d way we r dealing with ur type(bokoharam).
Re: China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam by FrenchBiafran: 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
delete islam everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos Are Big Threat To The Yoruba's. / Buhari Won’t Authorise Anybody To Bribe Judges – Presidency / Some past Heads Of Nigerian Custom Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.