Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,253 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Guys,is She Right? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,is She Right? (740 Views)

Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / Is She Right? / Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,is She Right? by ewaski(m): 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
I have been in a relationship with her for two years, during this period, I have always been the one initiating sex, she claims she was forcefully disflowered,so for that reason,she does not derive pleasure in having sex. PLS GUYS,HOW DO I MAKE HER DEMAND FOR IT? MATURED MINDS ONLY
Re: Guys,is She Right? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
undecidedop do u also need mature brain?
Re: Guys,is She Right? by ronald4lif(m): 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
Ladies and their defensive game when it involves sex sha. Almost everyone of them claims to either be forcefully deflowered, pressurised before having sex or were raped prior to losing their virginity. For some it's either they have had sex just once or had it with just one guy their lifetime. Who ask them?. Lol.

To the topic, it's either she's not attracted to you or you're not hitting it right. When a girl is attracted to you and climaxes during sexual encounters she'd initiate moves that denotes she wants sex. The signs might not be detailing but in a subtle form. If she doesn't display sexual moves then there's a need for concern and you just could be wasting your time.
Re: Guys,is She Right? by podosci(m): 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
Its more of a psychological problem than a physical one.....So try to shower her with love and be patient during fore play to get her really wet and in the mood for it.
Re: Guys,is She Right? by ewaski(m): 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
there is no type of preaching I haven't preached,since we started dating,sex has always been once in a month.Even at that,it is still very difficult for her to succumb to it.Talking about decency,she is da bomb.but I see no reason, in denying a guy who has had sex with u on 5 different occasions access. ALWAYS GIVING EXCUSES.ITS EITHER

AM NOT IN THE MOOD
I DONT WANT IT
TOMORROW
I DONT WANT IT,UNTIL AM MARRIED.

BUT WHEN I FORCEFULLY UnCloth HER,I WILL DISCOVER SHE IS ALREADY WET.

MY BRETHREN, WHAT MIGHT BE THE CAUSE.OR AM I AT FAULT?
Re: Guys,is She Right? by chomytex(f): 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
U dey even force her?

Shm for some guys sha.
Re: Guys,is She Right? by 2dice(m): 11:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
chomytex:
U dey even force her?

Shm for some guys sha.
Guys need to cure/kill Konji cheesy
Re: Guys,is She Right? by chibwike(m): 12:26am On Jul 30, 2015
Allow a girl to initiate sex, you'd enjoy it more
Re: Guys,is She Right? by gabbidonb(m): 12:58am On Jul 30, 2015
Stop raping her.. Why forcefully unclothed her? Try to be persuasive n sweet bro; she is not feeling u

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Quotes That Proves Marriage Would Soon Be A Thing Of The Past. / Raped,impregnated And Abandoned: Thought Provoking Tales / Breaking News - Over 2000 Anambra Prostitutes Go On Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.