Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

2nd Yr-unn Female Student Caught Stealing Android Phone Stripped And Beaten - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2nd Yr-unn Female Student Caught Stealing Android Phone Stripped And Beaten (2480 Views)

Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) / Photo Of The 23-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Death For Stealing Android Phone / Ekiti Chief Who Stole A Phone Stripped Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2nd Yr-unn Female Student Caught Stealing Android Phone Stripped And Beaten by 9jaflaver: 2:34am On Jul 30, 2015
Kwameh Nkrumah Hostel was thrown agog this morning as Usanga Veronica Jerome is an Akwa Ibom State girl, a second year student of Micro Biology was caught red-handed with a stolen phone. Vera, as she is popularly known among her friends is from Akwa Ibom State and she is currently staying at Bemuda, 400 series, Kwame Nkrumah Hostel, UNN.
It was gathered that Vera had stolen the phone since last semester and was caught today,

(28/07/2015) as investigation had been going on ever since. To cover her tracks, she used her friend’s picture as the screen saver of the phone. All these while, she had been flexing around school with the phone without anyone suspecting her. Soon, her room-mate at Bemuda became a prime suspect and this raised her concern and anxiety. She then joined others in a secret investigation and she was finally caught this morning. She was locked up and bombarded with questions and finally, she opened up to have stolen the phone last semester. Both the suspect and owner of the phone cried on this revelation and hated her for causing them all the pains of accusation and loss respectively.

Immediately, they raised the alarm and Nkrumah babes descended on her. They wanted to tear her apart and strip her naked when Security Operatives came with their van and whisked her away.

It can be recalled that last year, this same Jerome Veronica Usanga stole a Q5 belonging to one Ogoo, a Final Year student of Theatre and Film Studies/English and Literary Studies who is also residing at Nkrumah.

Ogoo had this to say:

“I think she is cursed. It is not normal for a lady to be acting this way. I was really shocked last year when she stole my phone…I already forgave her.

Hearing this again this morning, I was really shocked. I pray she changes…I really feel for her”
Many “NK Babes” as girls in Nkrumah are fondly called, expressed their shock and disappointment in what they referred to as a slap on the face of womanhood.

My own personal anger is that this lady is pretty in all angle! Why should she choose this path? Could it be really a curse?

We are very kind that is why we did not upload the photos taken by her hostel mates when she was stripped. If you know her warn her to change because she may not be lucky outside UNN.

Source:- 9jaflaver.com/2nd-yr-female-student-of-microbiology-unn-caught-red-handed-and-stripped-for-stealing-an-android-phone-photo/

Re: 2nd Yr-unn Female Student Caught Stealing Android Phone Stripped And Beaten by MRpii(m): 2:37am On Jul 30, 2015
Disgrace to womanity!
Re: 2nd Yr-unn Female Student Caught Stealing Android Phone Stripped And Beaten by Andy790(m): 2:59am On Jul 30, 2015
What a man can do a woman can do bettet
Re: 2nd Yr-unn Female Student Caught Stealing Android Phone Stripped And Beaten by Andy790(m): 3:00am On Jul 30, 2015
What a man can do a woman can do better.
Re: 2nd Yr-unn Female Student Caught Stealing Android Phone Stripped And Beaten by misreal(m): 3:10am On Jul 30, 2015
Why post her pics online...let those who are without sin be de first to cast the stone..

1 Like

Re: 2nd Yr-unn Female Student Caught Stealing Android Phone Stripped And Beaten by misreal(m): 3:11am On Jul 30, 2015
Did should not make front page oh..

1 Like

Re: 2nd Yr-unn Female Student Caught Stealing Android Phone Stripped And Beaten by MRBrownJ: 3:20am On Jul 30, 2015
misreal:
Why post her pics online ...let those who are without sin be de first to cast the stone..

to shame the thief, off course!
Re: 2nd Yr-unn Female Student Caught Stealing Android Phone Stripped And Beaten by Yustash001(m): 3:36am On Jul 30, 2015
As pretty as she is...so bad...
Re: 2nd Yr-unn Female Student Caught Stealing Android Phone Stripped And Beaten by ritababe(f): 4:40am On Jul 30, 2015
shame
Re: 2nd Yr-unn Female Student Caught Stealing Android Phone Stripped And Beaten by saintneo(m): 4:41am On Jul 30, 2015
E no dey show for face! But people need to be trained.

BTW, have a look at Nigeria glo Premier League Fixtures and the Star Match of the Week.
Re: 2nd Yr-unn Female Student Caught Stealing Android Phone Stripped And Beaten by natas22: 6:56am On Jul 30, 2015
What she did is wrong but putting her pics online is totally wrong.op do you have a beef with her
www.

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos! Pastor Beheads His Pregnant Wife, Hides Corpse In A Bowl / Woman Slaughter Two Of Her Kids In Cold Blood In Bissau. (photo; Very Graphic) / 8years Old Boy Spotted In Bet9ja Shop In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.