Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 (4209 Views)

How Voters Voted For Presidents By Region And State In Nigeria- Statisense / Correct Measurements Of Southeast Region And Oyo State(photos) / Voters' Registration Per Region And States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by Linzo(m): 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2018
I read some emotional and sympathizer comments on nairaland by persons saying North and SW block votes will go for Buhari, i will look at these comments and Lough; some will give comparison to 2015 election between Jonathan and Buhari. The truth is that any northerner candidate apart from Buhari could have won Jonathan based on conspiracy theories sed against Jonathan, from chibok girls, Boko haram, ethnicity and religion conspiracies.

Jonathan was a Southern Christian while Buhari is a Northern Muslim in 2015 and the battle was like a battle for ethnic, regional and religious supremacy war, hence Buhari was a messiah to the north who want to redeem them from the hand of a Southern Christian and the SW massively vote for him due to his change mantra and fight against corruption but sooner did everyone realize that it was a mere charade to garner vote and clinch to power.

Fast forward to 2019, This time it will be battle against two Northern and Muslims, so let do some voting permutation with fact and see if Buhari really have the block vote from SW and North.

NORTH CENTRAL: Buhari/APC will lose more than 70% votes from Benue and kwara and 50 or more in Plateau, Abuja 50:50. Niger state, with Babangida factor it will go 50:50 too, while Nasarawa will go for BUHARI/APC, Kogi will be a close contest but BUHARI/APC is more likely to take the lead

NORTH EAST: Who said Buhari will defeat ATIKU in Adamawa must be living in illusion, ATIKU will win Admawa with landslide the same way Buhari will win ATIKU in Kastina with landslide, Taraba and Gombe state with Dakwanbo and ISHIAKA as governors in both states their votes will surely go in favour of ATIKU/PDP while Borno and Yobe will surely favour BUHARI/APC and Bauchi will likely be ATIKU/PDP 40% and BUHARI/APC 60%

NORTH WEST: Yes this is Buhari region and a sure victory for him but if ATIKU/PDP plays their game well, then enough vote will be pulled from that region to the ATIKU/PDP.

The Kaduna Shiiti is still lingering in the memory of those who lost their love ones and the continued detention of the shiiati leader will surely hurt PMB/APC in Kaduna, what about the Christian massacre in Kaduna? I believe PDP will capitalize on these issues and garner some votes in Kaduna. With Makarfi and other bigwg factor will also give PDP votes in Kaduna

Sokoto is a battle ground but Tambowal will not be in power and allow his common enemies to win him in his state, so ATIKU/PDP is a victory there. Kebbi, Zamfara, Kastina will be a landslide victory for Buhari, but Jigawa will be APC 70%: PDP 30% due to Lamido and co.
Kano is a win for Buhari/APC but with influence of Kwankwasiyya movement and other PDP bigwigs in that state couple with fact that ATIKU is also from the North PDP may garner up to 40 votes in the Kano.

SOUTH WEST: Who said Buhari is so popular that the people of SW is willing to vote massively for him? Go to Lagos and ask Lagosians if they are willing to vote for PMB again? The answer is simple NO. I was coming back from Obalende to Berger last week Wednesday and i entered BRT on the way Buhari re-election issue came up i was shocked when everyone in the bus rejected him except for one man who insisted he will vote PMB. Everyone was lamenting of hardship, high exchange rate etc in the bus.

Believe is or not PDP is very strong in OSUN, EKITI, OGUN, OYO and ONDO, with the underperformance of Buhari in the last 3 year hardly will buhari get up 40% in SW, at least the ONDO,EKITI and OSUN election will justify that

SE/SS: You should go down to these two regions and see hatred for Buhari, so if anybody is telling you that BUHARI will get up to 5percent vote in AKWA IBOM and RIVERS state curtesy of OKPABIO or AMECHI he/she is deceiving you. I’m from these two regions. It’s true APC can get vote for states elections here but the Name BUHARI is a NO NO. In Delta state if Buhari gets 0.04 percent vote its by God grace

Please state your permutations with facts not by calling names

7 Likes

Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by ashacot: 11:47pm On Oct 07, 2018
Opp, you still think buhari will loose election in any northern state apart from benue, taraba, and kwara? you think election in Nigeria is by how u just dished it out?

All my friends in Adamawa are saying they respect atiku but will vote for buhari for the interest of Nigeria.

I have more of them saying it. So calm down. Have you not noticed that like you said u are from south easy/south, only them are rejoicing that atiku emerge?

Northerners are celebrating already for buhari because it would be easy for him next year to win

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by senatordave1(m): 11:59pm On Oct 07, 2018
ashacot:
Opp, you still think buhari will loose election in any northern state apart from benue, taraba, and kwara? you think election in Nigeria is by how u just dished it out?

All my friends in Adamawa are saying they respect atiku but will vote for buhari for the interest of Nigeria.

I have more of them saying it. So calm down. Have you not noticed that like you said u are from south easy/south, only them are rejoicing that atiku emerge?

Northerners are celebrating already for buhari because it would be easy for him next year to win
His analysis is full of venom,hatred,bias and bitterness.atiku will win adamawa narrowly.buhari has always won gombe so he will win here.atiku will get nothing in nw except in southern kaduna.he will struggle in ss/se where apc may overrun him

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by Olohunjedalo(m): 11:59pm On Oct 07, 2018
Op is an unrepentant ipob analyst.
See the clown dishing out figures from his anus cheesy cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by Olohunjedalo(m): 12:01am On Oct 08, 2018
senatordave1:

His analysis is full of venom,hatred,bias and bitterness. atiku will win adamawa narrowly.buhari has always won gombe so he will win here.atiku will get nothing in nw except in southern kaduna.he will struggle in ss/se where apc may overrun him
Gbam!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by SternProphet: 12:01am On Oct 08, 2018
Buhari has SW, NW, NE and parts of SS on lock down.

More than 28 governors are for Buhari. Governors make elections happen.

In Lagos, I have noticed some reaction against Buhari. They actually blame him unfairly for the problems PDP caused and the tough measures required to solve them like Naira partial floating, and fuel price. However, Buhari wins Lagos and most of SW by a landslide. The people love his integrity and SW is made up of semi rural living areas where they traditionally vote for Buhari. Not everybody is a salary earner taking BET everyday. Buhari has raised an army of 12million farmers in SW, SE and NC.

NE, Atiku will lose Borno, Adamawa.

C.Rivers/ Akwa Ibom
, Buhari will beat Atiku hands down because of some tribal issues.

NW, you dont win the Presidency without NW. Buhari rules here. Tambuwal did not win nomination. He won't be so strong for Atiku. Buhari has Ganduje, Shekarau and most of Kwankwasiya with Kwankwaso losing nomination in KANO.

This is a LIE about GEJ losing due to conspiracy theory. The truth is that Nigerians were under hardship as well during this high oil price era of GEJ. It was the practical reality of day to day suffering that did GEJ in ...not propaganda. So the current suffering is well recognized as coming from that era.

Buhari regime has had to implement necessary painful measures to revamp the economy. No intelligent person thought it was going to be easy to restructure the economy. The danger of going back to PDP is they 2ill try to bribe Nigweins and reverse some things which will increase inflation and make Naira valueless or liberalize imports and destroy the exchange rate

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by slivertongue: 12:03am On Oct 08, 2018
Op pls wok on ur spelling.
GMB wil win:
NC=50
NE=65
NW=75
SE=8
SS=12
SW=60
Nobody hates him bt he hates certain people

3 Likes

Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by Olohunjedalo(m): 12:04am On Oct 08, 2018
SternProphet:

In Lagos, I have noticed some reaction against Buhari. They actually blame him unfairly for the problems PDP caused and the tough measures required to solve them like Naira partial floating, and fuel price. However, Buhari wins Lagos and most of SW by a landslide. The people love his integrity and SW is made up of semi rural living areas where they traditionally vote for Buhari. Not everybody is a salary earner taking BET everyday. Buhari has raised an army of 12million farmers in SW, SE and NC.

C.Rivers/ Akwa Ibom

NW, you dont win the Presidency without NW. Buhari rules here. Tambuwal did not win nomination. He won't be so strong for Atiku. Buhari has Ganduje, Shekarau and most of Kwankwasiya with Kwankwaso losing nomination.

This is a LIE about GEJ losing due to conspiracy theory. The truth is that Nigerians were under hardship as well during this high oil price era of GEJ. It was the practical reality of day to day suffering that did GEJ in ...not propaganda. So the current suffering is well recognized as coming from that era.

Buhari regime has had to implement necessary painful measures to revamp the economy. No intelligent person thought it was going to be easy to restructure the economy. The danger of going back to PDP is they 2ill try to bribe Nigweins and reverse some things which will increase inflation and make Naira valueless or liberalize imports and destroy the exchange rate
This is so so true!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by senatordave1(m): 12:05am On Oct 08, 2018
Linzo:
I read some emotional and sympathizer comments on nairaland by persons saying North and SW block votes will go for Buhari, i will look at these comments and Lough; some will give comparison to 2015 election between Jonathan and Buhari. The truth is that any northerner candidate apart from Buhari could have won Jonathan based on conspiracy theories sed against Jonathan, from chibok girls, Boko haram, ethnicity and religion conspiracies.

Jonathan was a Southern Christian while Buhari is a Northern Muslim in 2015 and the battle was like a battle for ethnic, regional and religious supremacy war, hence Buhari was a messiah to the north who want to redeem them from the hand of a Southern Christian and the SW massively vote for him due to his change mantra and fight against corruption but sooner did everyone realize that it was a mere charade to garner vote and clinch to power.

Fast forward to 2019, This time it will be battle against two Northern and Muslims, so let do some voting permutation with fact and see if Buhari really have the block vote from SW and North.

NORTH CENTRAL: Buhari/APC will lose more than 70% votes from Benue and kwara and 50 or more in Plateau, Abuja 50:50. Niger state, with Babangida factor it will go 50:50 too, while Nasarawa will go for BUHARI/APC, Kogi will be a close contest but BUHARI/APC is more likely to take the lead

NORTH EAST: Who said Buhari will defeat ATIKU in Adamawa must be living in illusion, ATIKU will win Admawa with landslide the same way Buhari will win ATIKU in Kastina with landslide, Taraba and Gombe state with Dakwanbo and ISHIAKA as governors in both states their votes will surely go in favour of ATIKU/PDP while Borno and Yobe will surely favour BUHARI/APC and Bauchi will likely be ATIKU/PDP 40% and BUHARI/APC 60%

NORTH WEST: Yes this is Buhari region and a sure victory for him but if ATIKU/PDP plays their game well, then enough vote will be pulled from that region to the ATIKU/PDP.

The Kaduna Shiiti is still lingering in the memory of those who lost their love ones and the continued detention of the shiiati leader will surely hurt PMB/APC in Kaduna, what about the Christian massacre in Kaduna? I believe PDP will capitalize on these issues and garner some votes in Kaduna. With Makarfi and other bigwg factor will also give PDP votes in Kaduna

Sokoto is a battle ground but Tambowal will not be in power and allow his common enemies to win him in his state, so ATIKU/PDP is a victory there. Kebbi, Zamfara, Kastina will be a landslide victory for Buhari, but Jigawa will be APC 70%: PDP 30% due to Lamido and co.
Kano is a win for Buhari/APC but with influence of Kwankwasiyya movement and other PDP bigwigs in that state couple with fact that ATIKU is also from the North PDP may garner up to 40 votes in the Kano.

SOUTH WEST: Who said Buhari is so popular that the people of SW is willing to vote massively for him? Go to Lagos and ask Lagosians if they are will vote for PMB again? The answer is simple NO. I was coming back from Obalende to Berger last week Wednesday and i entered BRT on the way Buhari re-election issue came up i was shocked when everyone in the bus rejected him except for one man who insisted he will vote PMB. Everyone was lamenting of hardship, high exchange rate etc in the bus.

Believe is or not PDP is very strong in OSUN, EKITI, OGUN, OYO and ONDO, with the underperformance of Buhari in the last 3 year hardly will buhari get up 40% in SW, at least the ONDO,EKITI and OSUN election will justify that

SE/SS: You should go down to these two regions and see hatred for Buhari, so if anybody is telling you that BUHARI will get up to 5percent vote in AKWA IBOM and RIVERS state curtesy of OKPABIO or AMECHI he/she is deceiving you. I’m from these two regions. It’s true APC can get vote for states elections here but the Name BUHARI is a NO NO. In Delta state if Buhari gets 0.04 percent vote its by God grace

Please state your permutations with facts not by calling names
Atiku has no mass followership like buhari so hes already losing.many in ss/se that hate bubu also hate atiku.akpabio and amechi are mobilizers.atiku dosnt have such men up north.if hes not careful,apc will overrun him down south.while atiku is celebrating,apc are mobilizing secretly underground.elections in south south are determined by money,federal,rigging power,political stakeholders,party popularity and not really popularity.atiku wont get up to 1 million in any state but buhari is sure of over a million votes from at least 4 states.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by Olohunjedalo(m): 12:05am On Oct 08, 2018
slivertongue:
GMB wil win:
NC=50
NE=65
NW=75
SE=8
SS=12
SW=60
You will be shocked Buhari will get more than those figures in SE and SS this time .

5 Likes

Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by senatordave1(m): 12:11am On Oct 08, 2018
slivertongue:
GMB wil win:
NC=50
NE=65
NW=75
SE=8
SS=12
SW=60
You have started again.pdp owns ss/se but it doesnt mean they will vote atiku automatically.many governors here and chieftains here may not work for atiku,wike has shown signs already.buhari has die hard men everywhere and they will mobilize voters.the direct primaries should send signals.atiku may end up sponsoring himself and getting broke before the polls.buhari will get nothing less than 20% in ss/se.he can still get lower and emerge victorious

6 Likes

Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by proudevil: 12:17am On Oct 08, 2018
Op 80%core north will vote for buhari, the voaHausa interview after the primaries shows that most kwankwasiya supporters are left with one choice to vote for pmb......come to the north and you will realize how much hatred people habour against Atiku.

8 Likes

Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by zombieTRACKER: 12:17am On Oct 08, 2018
senatordave1:

His analysis is full of venom,hatred,bias and bitterness.atiku will win adamawa narrowly.buhari has always won gombe so he will win here.atiku will get nothing in nw except in southern kaduna.he will struggle in ss/se where apc may overrun him

Atiku and PDP will struggle in SS SE where APc may overrun him you said....

This is a shocker... Every Tom dick and Harry is now a political guru... SMH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by Linzo(m): 12:18am On Oct 08, 2018
senatordave1:

You have started again.pdp owns ss/se but it doesnt mean they will vote atiku automatically.many governors here and chieftains here may not work for atiku,wike has shown signs already.buhari has die hard men everywhere and they will mobilize voters.the direct primaries should send signals.atiku may end up sponsoring himself and getting broke before the polls.buhari will get nothing less than 20% in ss/se.he can still get lower and emerge victorious
Oga do not be deceive with the primary figures ooo in Enugu here were they conducted primary that gave him 800k was just about 100 persons at okpara square including myself on the queue and the rest was history. Every figure you see was just a concussion of numbers oooo,

4 Likes

Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by slivertongue: 12:18am On Oct 08, 2018
It can go up or further down bt d standard of livin &d governance process wil determine his fate. tokenism wont wok

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by zombieTRACKER: 12:19am On Oct 08, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

You will be shocked Buhari will get more than those figures in SE and SS this time .

You will send your relatives to come vote him there...

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by senatordave1(m): 12:20am On Oct 08, 2018
proudevil:
Op 80%core north will vote for buhari, the voaHausa interview after the primaries shows that most kwankwasiya supporters are left with one choice to vote for pmb......come to the north and you will realize how much hatred people habour against Atiku.
My brother,most anti buharist dont understand this.kwankwasiyyas will only vote for kwankwaso.the only other option is to follow buhari or stay at home.majority of the core north see anybody ooposing buhari as an enemy.with kwankwaso out,i foresee kano giving buhari at least 2 million.the only place atiku will get votes is southern kaduna.

3 Likes

Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by samstradam: 12:21am On Oct 08, 2018
I only agree with the title.

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by Olohunjedalo(m): 12:21am On Oct 08, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

You will send your relatives to come vote him there...
Ok cheesy
Who am I to argue with a Clown cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by senatordave1(m): 12:23am On Oct 08, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Atiku and PDP will struggle in SS SE where APc may overrun him you said....

This is a shocker... Every Tom dick and Harry is now a political guru... SMH
Guy,people of ss/se are very educated.they cant just vote enmasse like almajiris up north.many dislike atiku.there some governors and pdp leaders that are lukewarm about atiku and may be reluctant to mobilize.apc may take advantage and pull a shocker.pdp leaders here are relaxed while apc members are on the move.this is like a war,anything can happen.dont underrate akpabio,amechi.they are ruthless

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by zombieTRACKER: 12:28am On Oct 08, 2018
senatordave1:

Guy,people of ss/se are very educated.they cant just vote enmasse like almajiris up north.many dislike atiku.there some governors and pdp leaders that are lukewarm about atiku and may be reluctant to mobilize.apc may take advantage and pull a shocker.pdp leaders here are relaxed while apc members are on the move.this is like a war,anything can happen.dont underrate akpabio,amechi.they are ruthless

No south east and South south person can bear the name Buhari being mentioned....
You don't need any mobilisation for that...
Buhari is an unrepentant nepotic bigot and last time he called the region 5%.... This time around it's 1%

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by slivertongue: 12:28am On Oct 08, 2018
time wil tel party man. pls dont build ur hop on a divided PDP. i prefer dankwambo. dont underrate atiku he is crafty

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by senatordave1(m): 12:28am On Oct 08, 2018
Linzo:

Oga do not be deceive with the primary figures ooo in Enugu here were they conducted primary that gave him 800k was just about 100 persons at okpara square including myself on the queue and the rest was history. Every figure you see was just a concussion of numbers oooo,
I know 800k votes was inflated.i dont expect buhari to get up to 50k in states like enugu or bayelsa.but your governor is jovial and liberal and going for 2nd term.i dont see him mobilizing much for atiku

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by senatordave1(m): 12:31am On Oct 08, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

No south east and South south person can bear the name Buhari being mentioned....
You don't need any mobilisation for that...
Buhari is an unrepentant nepotic bigot and last time he called the region 5%.... This time around it's 1%
Please dont make me regret replying you.more have joined apc.politicians dont reason with hate like us,its about interest.atiku is also not preferable.most people prefer saraki.atiku will win but expect low turnouts

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by socialmediaman: 12:36am On Oct 08, 2018
SternProphet:

C.Rivers/ Akwa Ibom

NW, you dont win the Presidency without NW. Buhari rules here. Tambuwal did not win nomination. He won't be so strong for Atiku. Buhari has Ganduje, Shekarau and most of Kwankwasiya with Kwankwaso losing nomination in KANO.

this analysis seems very biased.

You are analyzing from your sympathetic perspective for Buhari, but think about the average Nigerian who does not care about APC and PDP, Buhari is a No No for these people. Remember Buhari lost elections in many of the states he won in 2015, what do you think was the reason? It was because people were tired of GEj and Buhari offered them hope. That hope is lost now and Atiku is bringing new hope. Even with the Buhari aura in 2015, APC struggled to deliver Lagos to Buhari, what i suspect will happen this time is that APC governors will win elections in SW states but the presidential election will be completely different even with vote buying which has become the new norm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by zombieTRACKER: 12:38am On Oct 08, 2018
senatordave1:

Please dont make me regret replying you.more have joined apc.politicians dont reason with hate like us,its about interest.atiku is also not preferable.most people prefer saraki.atiku will win but expect low turnouts

Your subtle support for APc and Buhari will be your down fall in life... It will hunt you
No supporter of this present administration will go unpunished... Momentary interest or not
Politicians can do whatever they want but the people has the final say... Nobody can rig election in SE and SS
It's a block vote for the PDP

Enjoy the good works of Buhari in the middle belt below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by senatordave1(m): 12:58am On Oct 08, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Your subtle support for APc and Buhari will be your down fall in life... It will hunt you
No supporter of this present administration will go unpunished... Momentary interest or not
Politicians can do whatever they want but the people has the final say... Nobody can rig election in SE and SS
It's a block vote for the PDP

Enjoy the good works of Buhari in the middle belt below
The pix you posted were common sights under evil pdp.your support for them has destroyed your cognitive ability already.retrace your steps and join another party.

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by Linzo(m): 8:06am On Oct 08, 2018
senatordave1:

The pix you posted were common sights under evil pdp.your support for them has destroyed your cognitive ability already.retrace your steps and join another party.
When you people see the truth speak it, APC has really done much harm to Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by Linzo(m): 8:33am On Oct 08, 2018
senatordave1:

Atiku has no mass followership like buhari so hes already losing.many in ss/se that hate bubu also hate atiku.akpabio and amechi are mobilizers.atiku dosnt have such men up north.if hes not careful,apc will overrun him down south.while atiku is celebrating,apc are mobilizing secretly underground.elections in south south are determined by money,federal,rigging power,political stakeholders,party popularity and not really popularity.atiku wont get up to 1 million in any state but buhari is sure of over a million votes from at least 4 states.
Keep dreaming!! Everyone one including APC members in SS/SE doesn't want hear that name Buhari. I repeat if Buhari get up to 5% votes in Rivers and Akwa Ibom it will be by God grace, Delta, Cross River and Bayelsa in a NO NO, but as for Edo I'm not use to that area so I can't say much
Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by Linzo(m): 10:04am On Oct 12, 2018
proudevil:
Oga do not be deceived OK, are the core North not human being? Is the back leadership of this administration not hitting on them? Buhari popularity in the north especially with the emergence of ATIKULATION as drastically reduce

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by SarkinYarki: 10:16am On Oct 12, 2018
ashacot:

Keep quiet you don't have any friend in Adamawa , most of your friends are in Sambisa hiding from Nigerian Air force helicopters

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by muykem: 10:20am On Oct 12, 2018
The only zone that sure for Atiku is south east.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohammed Junaid, The Problem Of Nigeria Are Your Brothers And You, Not Igbos / 5 Year Old Chimamanda Pays Tribute To Flight Officer Tolulope Arotile ( Video ) / We Are Not Into Politics To Make Money, Says Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.