Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter (3897 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. / Photos: Biafran Leaders Meet David Cameron At 10 Downing Street / Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by pazienza(m): 10:05am On Jul 30, 2015
spenca:

i must say this is a big farce, so what you saying once the British align with your agenda, you have won a battle? i cant but laugh how the igbo tribe would finally be in extinction

Lol! We don't want the British to support our war effort. We want them to stay neutral. No weapon supply to Nigeria, let's see if you lots can locally manufacture weapons, that you have failed to do since 1967 when you still depended on one sided supply of weapons from Britain.

Without foreign interference, using locally manufactured weapons of mass destruction, Biafra will overrun Nigeria in a month.

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by coolitempa(f): 10:48am On Jul 30, 2015
AnambraDota:
Biafrans at Downing Street

I am sure Prime Minister Cameron threw the nonsense letter into the dustbin..... cheesy
Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by dandollaz: 11:06am On Jul 30, 2015
spenca:
You want Biafra from Nigeria yet you are fighting for it outside Nigeria ,I don't think you people are brave and smart
boko haram is tackled from international taikless of biafra

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 30, 2015
spenca:

am glad you shot yourself on the foot out of your flappy ignorant brain, were your so called "USA" in Greece and shouting and sending letters to England ? or were they in some other country fighting for secession? be smart when making a point please, your so called spear headers are in some foreign country looking for studs to pick up the fights for them just the way the other brother fled .

lol, they were everywhere even in england their colonial master.... this is not 1887, this is 2015, You need outsiders to support your secession to come to reality and we all know this, these guys are Igbos and they reason before taking actions undecided...... Yes the other brother fled to fight another day, that day is here....now we have many weapons to fight with including letters, radios , satellite, media, dialogue, internet, and above all...... u know what I mean

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 30, 2015
pazienza:

Because you won the first war from outside( foreign weapons) .

Biafrans want to starve you of those foreign weapons,and bomb you into stone age with Biafrans locally manufactured weapon should you attempt to invade Biafra again or atleast level the field of play by making sure you will not be the only one given foreign weapons this time around. We all know Nigerians are incapable of locally manufacturing weapons, your threats of unleashing another genocide on Biafrans should we attempt to secede is all but built around your securing foreign weapons while starving Biafrans of such.

CC chessboard
Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 30, 2015
This is a Good move
Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by BOWOTO(m): 11:34am On Jul 30, 2015
spenca:
You want Biafra from Nigeria yet you are fighting for it outside Nigeria ,I don't think you people are brave and smart
My brother if they can get support from the west they are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by fr3do(m): 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
Beremx:
David Cameron didn't give them attention? I didn't see him in the picture.

Do you expect David Cameron himself to be the one collecting letters at the door in Downing street?
Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by spenca: 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
pazienza:

Lol! We don't want the British to support our war effort. We want them to stay neutral. No weapon supply to Nigeria, let's see if you lots can locally manufacture weapons, that you have failed to do since 1967 when you still depended on one sided supply of weapons from Britain.

Without foreign interference, using locally manufactured weapons of mass destruction, Biafra will overrun Nigeria in a month.

hehehe see desperate utterance to make yourself look relevant.
Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by PhockPhockMan: 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
Brandnew2:
Someone needs to be rescued from genocide.
Yeah, it's you and your generation will suffer the genocide this time around.
Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by PhockPhockMan: 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
Beremx:
David Cameron didn't give them attention? I didn't see him in the picture.
But you saw people he sent to receive them?

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Yeah, it's you and your generation will suffer the genocide this time around.
Eyaaa!
Sorry I can't raise the dead, neither can I save the rest.
Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by splashbaby(m): 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
I just came here to be sure the crazy Lagooners are making progress on their latest silly indiscretions
Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by LoveMachine(m): 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
zendy:

White people created Nigeria and white are going to help to end Nigeria.

Do they have a stake in Biafra? Will they be citizens?
Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by AnambraDota: 7:34am On Aug 04, 2015
Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by zendy: 7:59am On Aug 04, 2015
LoveMachine:

Do they have a stake in Biafra? Will they be citizens?

Of course they have a stake. Without British warships that prevented arms,food and medical supplies from getting into Biafra, Nigeria would have never won the Nigerian civil war. We want them to know that this time around, they stay out of our legitimate right to self determination.
Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by 7lives: 9:22am On Aug 04, 2015
truefact:
I just don't understand why people who hate you, who call you names...who sees you as witch and evil, and whom you in turn hate with all passion, would still want to live with you.

I am so surprised that other ethnic nations still don't want to be on their own...in spite of all the hate and fighting.

They said they hate you, yet they can't do without you, when told them, they can't do without you...they call you chest beater....And I asked who is the chest beater and cowards, is not them who hate you and cannot do without you?

If you are wise and not wild, why not separate yourself from the jungle called zoo...

If only you know that ordinary Nigerians will be happy to see you go grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin yeye dey smell.
Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by coolscott(m): 9:22am On Aug 04, 2015
CreampieAngela:
Biafra republic must be actualised in Jesus name. Amen

I have no problems with Igbo states becoming Biafra.

It is just off-putting, the need for the endorsement of the British.
How they naturally feel the need to submit themselves to the British. The master-subordinate thing is still in their heads.

What they need to do is work with themselves and the international community as a whole (the UN) for international endorsement.

It is however not wrong if they are only trying to leverage on their relarionship with the British to fain better access to the UN as Biafra. Or trying to relate diplomatically with as many nations as possible as Biafra.
Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by coolscott(m): 9:43am On Aug 04, 2015
pazienza:

Because you won the first war from outside( foreign weapons) .

Biafrans want to starve you of those foreign weapons,and bomb you into stone age with Biafran locally manufactured weapons should you attempt to invade Biafra again or atleast level the field of play by making sure you will not be the only ones given foreign weapons this time around. We all know Nigerians are incapable of locally manufacturing weapons, your threats of unleashing another genocide on Biafrans should we attempt to secede is all but built around your securing foreign weapons while starving Biafrans of such.
If you think it is by fighting, you have got it wrong. Secession does not need to be achieved by fighting in this day and age. Also giving the prevailing circumstances.
America attained independence by war.
Nigeria didn't.
We however fought a civil war after independence. So did America.

If so called biafrans carry arms, it will be such a foolish move that will cost them lives, economic growth and in the end so much money.

You don't ask to be operated upon simply because you're constipated or because you swallowed some orange seeds.
Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by EasternLion: 9:45am On Aug 04, 2015
Medrec:
Paternity DNA tests @ your convenience from anywhere in Nigeria.

We will actually need ur service when Biafra is restored, so that we know the ones with Hausa Fulani blood in them, send them back to zoo republic.
Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by Holyman3(m): 7:24am On Nov 14, 2015
coolitempa:

I am sure Prime Minister Cameron threw the nonsense letter into the dustbin..... cheesy

Yes, you are sure because you work at number 10 Downing Street.

You see why you people are regarded as animals.
Do you even know the meaning of the word 'sure'

Illietrate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revealed: Abuja Was Part Of Igboland / Breaking: First Bomb Dropped On ND / When Your Husband's Wahala Is Too Much (pics) - Zikoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.