Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours (32445 Views)

Photo Of Governors Fayose & Obaseki Laughing Hard Today In Edo / Photos Of Governors' Wives And High Ranking Women At Zahra Buhari's Wedding / Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by debuscket(m): 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
Willie Obianor of anambra state remains my numero uno

3 Likes

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by Moheat(m): 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
Thank God my state Governor Oshiomole is not there, I would've fight the OP.
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by wiseoneking: 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
ikbnice:
thank God, Ondo State govenor isnt on the list.
Why thanking God for the failure of others. Watch your life.
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by Skoopy(m): 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
natas22:
I take a standing ovation for El rufai even when he was minister of fct, abuja was the neatest then
www.

@bolded: Arguably.
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by Kristokx(m): 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
Ikpeazu,el-rufia,
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by fxskye: 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
dave2meek:
Nyesom Wike is the man, He hit the ground running on may 29 and continued till date

I hope he is not running towards a wrong direction.......

I like Baba GoSlow.
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by natas22: 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
Skoopy:

@bolded: Arguably.

Afternoon bro, then lists your facts against the bolded word.
www.
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by wiseoneking: 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
olatunji21:
Ambode is a Fool... Good for nothing accountant.. All he does is to appear on Camera.. Nothing tangible, aw i miss my Fashola..
Ambode is not a fool. We have never had a governor in lagos that understands the major problem of lagos. 70% of lagos is traffic jam. He has started looking into it. Hope he will focus more in that, housing and job creation. Not a fool, ok.
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by ElhassanAuyo: 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
You people don't even made mention of Badaru Abubakar of Jigawa.
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
Are we still looking at the noise they make or concrete achievements.

1 Like

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by dave2meek(m): 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
That one is in your dream, even if a new election is conducted with Buhari as inec chairman and Amaechi rec He will still win
SAIBUHAR1:

The same Nyesome Wike that will become a former Gov of Rivers State by May 29 2016.

Thank God Mr Segun Iroko isn't there.

The Man who turn Ondo State into a poultry farm and its people a poultry worker.
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by brainpower(m): 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
yemaldo:

Bro do u think it easy to remove autonomy,what local government have been fighting for so many years,even ur state gov cannot do it

Removed autonomy and replaced it with sole admins that he still controls. Let him conduct an election and make the autonomy a law whereby the LG money will straight to them. Then that's when I will say there's autonomy in that state.

1 Like

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by BabaO2: 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
Ambode bawo? I've seen nothing yet. probably i dont know, you may list
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by dave2meek(m): 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
Where ever He's running to we the Rivers people are solidly behind him
fxskye:

I hope he is not running towards a wrong direction.......

I like Baba GoSlow.
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by sunkylv(m): 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
Were fayose dey 4 d list
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by Exponental(m): 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
too early.....
he who finishes what he started did d good work. Amosun would have been in ur list 4yrs ago, now almost all wat he started then are abandoned. he is now interested in light rails.
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by slap1(m): 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
For the first time, Abia State governor should be there. I didn't support him, but so far so good.
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by Rexyl(m): 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
Are 2nd term governors a failure?
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by ColeworldMD(m): 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
El-Rufai's ambition is presidency 2k19
Kaduna is the privileged stepping stone
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by slap1(m): 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
Rexyl:
Are 2nd term governors a failure?
I'm not sure, but I know Rochas Okorocha is a failure...so far.
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by Mbediogu(m): 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
[quote author=honeywealth75 post=36417963]Hello Nairalanders,Since the activities of change of baton in most states in Nigeria has occured then lets look inwards clearly whom are the top Governors that have started with a strong focus for a better tommorow giving hope to the people in their respective states. Here are my personal shortlist, you can add urs and let see who among them will get the highest vote.

A. Gov Nasir El rufai. Kaduna state.

B. Gov Akinwunmi Ambode. Lagos state.

C. Gov. Aminu Tambuwal. Sokoto state.

D. Gov Nyesom Wike. Rivers state.

E. Gov Dave Umahi. Ebonyi state.

I know the man at No 36. He is the one that
is threatening to sack civil servants and chop
their salary areas.
I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by okeke00(m): 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
i am an igbo man but i wish El Rufai will be the president of Nigeria, from the time he was the minister of FCT, till he became gov. the man has always been someone with a clear vision on how to carry on a contry. one love to you EL Rufai

1 Like

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by luthorcorp: 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
gov amaechi grin grin grin
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by luthorcorp: 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
grin grin
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by Godknws: 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
ITSAWRAPP:
What is Ambode doing on that list please? I do not think he is an option.

El-Rufia and also one Eastern State Governor(dont know his name)
. Nd dts. Willie Obiano
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by dspeaker(m): 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
For me I think the list should contain only one name for now. Gov Nasir El-rufai gov of Kaduna state.

1 Like

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by phemmyflexxy(m): 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sai Mai Rusau.....El Rufai....We the residents of Kaduna Love You....Keep up the good work

1 Like

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by pinalipi(m): 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
What are the criteria for this ranking because banning street begging is no achievement. Gov udom emmanuel has out perform and here are his works:
1. Construction work on a vehicle assembling plant he wooed to the state has began.
2. Awarded contracts for the dualization of 4 major roads and one fly over(uyo to oron,eket to ibeno,etinan to onna,uyo to etinan with flyover at ekom iman junction).
3. Awarded contract for the remodelling of oron and eket town.
4. Investors are currently working on revamping Akwapalm and peacock .
5. 20 akwa ibom youths have been sent to isreal for training on automobile assembling.
Pls list what these governors on the list have done since taking over office.
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
wiseoneking:
Ambode is not a fool. We have never had a governor in lagos that understands the major problem of lagos. 70% of lagos is traffic jam. He has started looking into it. Hope he will focus more in that, housing and job creation. Not a fool, ok.
Ambode keeps making noise of aw he had work in almost all local government in Lagos state, since he already knows d terrain, i expect him to spring to action immediately...All he kept doing is promising heaven and earth afta election..
Fashola back his word with action..Pls never ever compare Fashola with Ambode.. There are and can never be on d Same Par... Aw i miss My Fashola

1 Like

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by udemzyudex(m): 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
honeywealth75:
Hello Nairalanders,Since the activities of change of baton in most states in Nigeria has occured then lets look inwards clearly whom are the top Governors that have started with a strong focus for a better tommorow giving hope to the people in their respective states. Here are my personal shortlist, you can add urs and let see who among them will get the highest vote.

A. Gov Nasir El rufai. Kaduna state.

B. Gov Akinwunmi Ambode. Lagos state.

C. Gov. Aminu Tambuwal. Sokoto state.

D. Gov Nyesom Wike. Rivers state.

E. Gov Dave Umahi. Ebonyi state. You can add urs .

Your post is bias... Put Abode on that list is rubbish, what happened to Wike, obaino?
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Ambode shouldn't be on that list. The list should be

El Rufai

Wike

Udom Emmanuel

Ikpeazu but otti will still remove him

Great point you got!
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by madisonsquare: 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
Nonybb:
What about the burukutu sipping Daura DullardinhoOO
it is not difficult to spot illiterates and senseless people,just by the rubbish they spew.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of President Buhari And Aisha In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea / Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos / Okorocha's Statue, 'Effigy' Destroyed In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.