Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours (32608 Views)

Photo Of Governors Fayose & Obaseki Laughing Hard Today In Edo / Photos Of Governors' Wives And High Ranking Women At Zahra Buhari's Wedding / Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by Israel5(m): 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
I know that The 29th is my governor, Dr. Samuel Ortom(Benue state)
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by Silas12luv(m): 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
Thank God gov samuel ortom of Benue state is not on the list
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by peedeeasobie(m): 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
AbdallahUsman:
1- Bindow jibrilla. Adamawa state. 2- Aminu Tanbuwal Sokoto State. 3- Mallam Nasiru Kaduna state. 4- Rochas okorocho Imo state. 5- Akinwomi Ambode Lagos state.

The fact that Rochas' name is in your list means you are either not in Nigeria or you are not a Nigerian.

4 Likes

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by Ariyoh1: 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
olatunji21:
Ambode is a Fool... Good for nothing accountant.. All he does is to appear on Camera.. Nothing tangible, aw i miss my Fashola..
governing Lagos State is like governing the whole Nigeria

1 Like

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by dechiome(m): 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
ITSAWRAPP:
What is Ambode doing on that list please? I do not think he is an option.

El-Rufia and also one Eastern State Governor(dont know his name)
Dr Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State has hit d ground running.
--- Clearing d MESS left behind by TA Orji.

1 Like

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by timm1990(m): 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
Aregbesola baba kabiru
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by nigerianvenom(m): 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
honeywealth75:
Hello Nairalanders,Since the activities of change of baton in most states in Nigeria has occured then lets look inwards clearly whom are the top Governors that have started with a strong focus for a better tommorow giving hope to the people in their respective states. Here are my personal shortlist, you can add urs and let see who among them will get the highest vote.

[s]A. Gov Nasir El rufai. Kaduna state.

B. Gov Akinwunmi Ambode. Lagos state.

C. Gov. Aminu Tambuwal. Sokoto state.[/s]

D. Gov Nyesom Wike. Rivers state.

E. Gov Dave Umahi. Ebonyi state. You can add urs .

wike
udom emmanuel
and others
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by Kaymus(m): 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
olatunji21:
Ambode is a Fool... Good for nothing accountant.. All he does is to appear on Camera.. Nothing tangible, aw i miss my Fashola..

Your Fashola that cannot pay civil servants in Lagos State very well. The money is there, yet he refused to pay well. Civil Servants especially in the local governments are poorly paid. He was paying just N12,000 as minimum wage and was lying that he was paying 18k. On the other hand, Ambode has been dutifully paying the meager salaries Fashola was paying latest by the 24th day of every month. Let's still give him the four months before we begin to condemn him. Eko o no baje o!
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
Kaymus:

Your Fashola that cannot pay civil servants in Lagos State very well. The money is there, yet he refused to pay well. Civil Servants especially in the local governments are poorly paid. He was paying just N12,000 as minimum wage and was lying that he was paying 18k. On the other hand, Ambode has been dutifully paying the meager salaries Fashola was paying latest by the 24th day of every month. Let's still give him the four months before we begin to condemn him. Eko o no baje o!
Been paid 12K right on time or 18K been owed 6month salary, which would u prefer?
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by Collins87: 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
No rating for now please. Let's rate next year December.
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by jcbillion(m): 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
Would have been a problem if Edo nd Imo state had appeared on that list..
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by Ossaifamous(m): 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
Wike on that list was a correct choice
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by ITSAWRAPP: 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
dechiome:
Dr Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State has hit d ground running.
--- Clearing d MESS left behind by TA Orji.

Yes, meant Ikpeazu
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by ITSAWRAPP: 8:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
Godknws:
. Nd dts. Willie Obiano

Meant Ikpeazu
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by enuket: 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
Governor Prof.senator Ben Ayade- Cross River State
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by Happiness87(f): 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
KnowAll:
EL-Rufai is d un-disputed leader and will probably lead all d way 2019 and take over from Buhari. Wike , Udom & Ipkeazu are all doing a lot of things so that if a re-election is called tommorrow their works will speak 4 them. I bet when their court cases are over they will relapse into doing nothing like most of our Governors.

El-Rufai on d other hand is not expecting a tribunal challenge yet has chosen to hit d ground running.
bad belly, lagoon is waiting for you
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by searay(m): 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
okangaijele:
What is El-Rufai's achievement thus far? Can someone really tell me
Arguing with beggers
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by Earthkumy(m): 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
What's Ambode doing on that list please?
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by onunwa21(m): 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
Somebody is misn pls

Rochas 419 Okorocha
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by tony47(m): 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
honeywealth75:
Hello Nairalanders,Since the activities of change of baton in most states in Nigeria has occured then lets look inwards clearly whom are the top Governors that have started with a strong focus for a better tommorow giving hope to the people in their respective states. Here are my personal shortlist, you can add urs and let see who among them will get the highest vote.

A. Gov Nasir El rufai. Kaduna state.

C. Gov. Aminu Tambuwal. Sokoto state.

E. Gov Dave Umahi. Ebonyi state. You can add urs .
f. Gov.Ben Ayade.Cross river state.for two month now he paid salary of state workers on or b4 25th.And some laudable programme he had started.
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by skills50(m): 10:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
Dave umahi shouldnt be there, he is d worst governor elected so far
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
slap1:

I'm not sure, but I know Rochas Okorocha is a failure...so far.

I'm sure. You can take it to the bank and it will be cashed.

1 Like

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by DeWisedon(m): 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
Nempi:
Thunder will fire anyone that puts Rochas' name there
i quote you,the thunder is still doing more press up to get more strenght

1 Like

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by Asiri1991: 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
Remove Ambode from the list. El rufai, Umahi, Wike, Obiano and Ikpeazu are performeers.
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by mechanics(m): 11:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
Fayose na last.
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by Ekpees: 11:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
Don't know the criteria they used in compiling that list.I think Ben ayade of cross river state should be on that list
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by edoyad(m): 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
Nonybb:
What about the burukutu sipping Daura DullardinhoOO
Stop being ignorant. Buhari na Fulani Muslim, chances are slim that he sips burkutu. You think anyone can just come and drink burkutu ? He'll go home naked and remain that way till he dies.
Burkutu is a middlebelt warrior type brew.
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by cutelover19(m): 12:12am On Jul 31, 2015
If Abubakar sani bello is not on that list then it's incomplete, I live in bosso are of minna and the guy is the bomb, 12 hours electricity everyday guaranteed(up from 8 hours), he's started building the roads to New York, and also completed the abandoned ones. More power to his elbow!
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by freshinsightng: 1:02am On Jul 31, 2015
My vote goes to
El Rufai
Wike
Ayade

www.freshinsightng.com
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by momo22: 6:19am On Jul 31, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Ambode shouldn't be on that list. The list should be

El Rufai

Wike

Udom Emmanuel

Ikpeazu but otti will still remove him

And Dakuku will remove Wike.
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 31, 2015
honeywealth75:
[s]Hello Nairalanders,Since the activities of change of baton in most states in Nigeria has occured then lets look inwards clearly whom are the top Governors that have started with a strong focus for a better tommorow giving hope to the people in their respective states. Here are my personal shortlist, you can add urs and let see who among them will get the highest vote.

A. Gov Nasir El rufai. Kaduna state.

C. Gov. Aminu Tambuwal. Sokoto state.

E. Gov Dave Umahi. Ebonyi state. You can add urs [/s].

Very stupi$d list. I don't understand how Nigerians reason...this why this country is going backwards!

Only one governor is qualified to be on the list ... that governor is Gov. Obiano!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rafiu Akanni 'Olorunwa' Regains Freedom After Ade Lawyer Framed Him Up / Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video / Seriake Dickson Leads With 25, 415 Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.