Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) (3511 Views)

“Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It / 75 Biblical Reason Why You Should Not Drink Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by Joagbaje(m): 1:24am On Aug 01, 2015
emrain:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I understand your fear bro... But honestly the bible is a scam, better stop believing nonsense.

What fear are you referring to? I don't think you read my post before commenting
Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 01, 2015
Ohh how almighty blacks the first habitat of planet earth. The first original people has falling....

Shane to u op
Shame.... U r a very big disgrace the to the black race. Turning urself to slave to always believe the shit they feed u with...
Shame once again
Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by MuttleyLaff: 9:04am On Aug 02, 2015
Feranmicharles:

Beware of this drink

Hi peeps,there's a new drink in town, and people are really drinking it. Before you commence reading, I'd like you to understand the fact that am not here to ruin any business, but if this could stop some people from being derailed, very well then wink Jesus is here....

This particular drink is called The Monster Drink. Can you also imagine, you drinking Monster angry
cc INTROVERT, Anamachi3, aoshi, BeeBeeOoh, XTROVAT, jaymejate, hugogerrard, Whizzcute, vheMa, Zohararie, shotster50, emrain, parisbookaddict, herald9, Addietunes, An2elect2, sandyd, Mellin

To be honest with you, I found the brand name repulsive (i.e. monster), it alienated me so I was never attracted, talkess of imagining drinking it

I do understand the marketing ploy and/or advertising ''unleash the beast'' slogan written on the can
Being an energy drink, that it is, the ''unleash the beast'' slogan written on the can
is trying to convey the message that, the content in the can provides mental and physical stimulation when it is opened and drank
Opening the can, unleashes the ''beast'' (i.e. monster drink) which when drank provides mental and physical stimulation

Feranmicharles:
I'll show you some pictures to clarify my facts...
I have always been interested and fascinated by those three green ghoulish looking graphics
The ''monster'' brand name and those three strategically aligned or placed together green ghoulish looking graphics,
which I now know, thanks to you, that they are Hebrew alphabets, have in the first instance always put me off the drink
Though I knew the drink is ''harmless'' but those three green ghoulish graphics looked sinister to me
They looked like "M" but I couldnt help not think that some demonic minds were behind using some form of hidden symbols I wasnt familiar with

Most times, its the clients who briefs or gives the graphic artists an idea of what they want as a logo nd/or the message behind it
Graphic artists can be like Aaron, who brought out a golden calf after throwing the Israelites' gold in the fire, when they asked him to make them a god, a god who freed them from Egypt, to worship
This graphic artist used the Hebrew alphabet strategically aligned or placed together to look like M for Monster Energy drink
and seemingly with some subliminal message or demonic inference behind it as best as he was commissioned

Must say, I am not really big into energy drinks anyways, besides that it looked cheap and second rate compared with ''Red Bull'', so never gave it any thought or consideration

Feranmicharles:

In hebrew alphabet,the 1st pic would show you the sixth alphabet in hebrew called vav,
and which is being used in this drink Thrice.
Which means 666.

What does that implies in your personal view
First, you do know there is a conflict of opinion out there about the number?
The controversy is about whether the ''mark of the beast'' is number 666 or number 616?

Second, these graphic artists use subliminal messaging everywhere.
It's not just in advertising, but it's in music, music videos, movies/film and television, politics

Even in games we play and in the softwares we use, programmers/developers drop and/or hide ''easter eggs''

As for what programmers/developers get up to, try these in any Microsoft Word:

1. Open Microsoft Word
2. Without the quotes, type "NYC" in uppercase letters
3. Change the font size to 72
4. Change the font to webdings
5. Change the font to wingdings

Did you notice the anti-semitic message with the ''encouraging'' thumbs up in #5?

OK, try these and cast your mind back to 911 or September 11 attacks:

1. Open Microsoft Word
2. Without the quotes, type "Q33NY" with the alphabets in uppercase letters
3. Change the font size to 72
4. Change the font to wingdings

It's eerie, isnt it? How did that get in there befor the event took place? Hmm?

The truth is, the devil has done at good job of selling us a red herring and as usual uses the backdoor to slip something in
- Feranmicharles you'll be surprised what the REAL ''mark of the beast'' will boil down to

Feranmicharles:
At the extreme end (bottom) there's something written there boldly "Unleash The Beast

In revelation 13:1,the bible talked about the beast. "And I saw a beast coming out of the sea.
It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name

Now a drink is talking about how to unleash the beast which can be also called the drinks name "The Monster Drink

The end is truly near, pls my dear people let's be watchful and careful in anything we do sad

God bless you all smiley
As Joagbaje rightly suggested, there is no ''harm'' in having this drink
ESPECIALLY, if drunk in moderation and not abused or if not abnormally drunk.
So if energy drink is your thing, fear not, go for it

Colossians 2:16
Therefore let no one pass judgment on you in questions of food and drink,
or with regard to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath

Having agreed with Joagbaje on the part that: ''Nothing will happen. It's just a drink'',
it must be said that though the ''end is truly near, we dear people need to be watchful and careful in anything we do''
the ''Seal of God'' and the ''Mark of the beast'', however, as we all know, are BOTH NOT physical seals or marks
They BOTH have to do with ''what you think with the head'' and ''what you do with the hand''

Seal of the President of Nigeria

Seals are about authenticity, validation etcetera
Authenticity is about genuineness, prove it's not fake etcetera
Validation means something is right something is done right, some one is doing/has done something right
Unlike like the Naija President's seal above which is a physical seal, 'the 'Seal of God'' and the ''Mark of the beast'' is a spiritual one

MARK this - sorry for the ''MARK'' pun, it wasnt intentional,
Now, MARK this, ''Seal of God'' and the ''Mark of the beast'' will be important and be a deciding factor when the terrible time comes
''Seal of God'' or the ''Mark of the beast'' separates the sheep from the goats

Trust me, for anyone around at that time, fight or flight WOULDN'T BE an option.
One will have to make or be forced to make the stand, by choosing life or death,
it'll be more like Daniel in the Lion's Den or a Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego déjà vu
(i.e. comply and self-preserve OR do not comply and be killed)

Am curious to know which bank(s) Joagbaje uses when he flies abroad, as he said and I quote:
''But the antichrist may own the company to start projecting his brand.
So if it's true, the only concern is that we are using our money to sponsor the enemy brand''
Joagbaje will be surprised how far the ''antichrist'' has spread, how far its tentacles reach and how he already has been sponsoring the ''enemy'' brand in more ways than one

2 Likes

Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by Feranmicharles(m): 10:08am On Aug 02, 2015
Muttleylaff. I'd read your comment,I can pick some nice and quotable lines there #ThumpsUp
Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by Feranmicharles(m): 10:10am On Aug 02, 2015
Mellin:
Ohh how almighty blacks the first habitat of planet earth. The first original people has falling....

Shane to u op
Shame.... U r a very big disgrace the to the black race. Turning urself to slave to always believe the shit they feed u with...
Shame once again
but you did know there's someting called "Good and Bad undecided
Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by Feranmicharles(m): 10:14am On Aug 02, 2015
Addietunes:

Why are christians soooooo deluded, they claim they serve a living and powerful god yet they fear almost everything around them. Looking at that drink, all I could see are scratch marks. However your claim that it resembles 666 in Hebrew is clearly a coincidence. If you claim those marks are a sign then Jurassic park 3 was also a sign u didn't see.
my peole die/get harmed because of no experienceembarassed
Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by Feranmicharles(m): 10:19am On Aug 02, 2015
Joagbaje:

Nothing will happen . It's just a drink . But the antichrist may own the company to start projecting his brand . So if it's true , the only concern is that we are using our money to sponsor the enemy brand.

Secondly there have been concern about global mark or number for everyone . Atm card BVN etc . Such things are harmless now . These are not the mark of the beast . The power of the beast can only be unleashed after we are gone by the rapture . It's for those who will be left behind.

Revelation 13:17-18
And no one could get a job or even buy in any store without the permit of that mark, which was either the name of the Creature or the code number of his name. Here is a puzzle that calls for careful thought to solve it. Let those who are able, interpret this code: the numerical values of the letters in his name add to 666!
bro thank you for thissmiley
Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by Feranmicharles(m): 10:23am On Aug 02, 2015
emrain:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I understand your fear bro... But honestly the bible is a scam, better stop believing nonsense.
have you read the bible before now

If yes,then go back and read to understand,not reading for reading sake

Remain blessedsmiley
Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by herald9: 11:00am On Aug 02, 2015
Joagbaje:

Nothing will happen . It's just a drink . But the antichrist may own the company to start projecting his brand . So if it's true , the only concern is that we are using our money to sponsor the enemy brand.

Secondly there have been concern about global mark or number for everyone . Atm card BVN etc . Such things are harmless now . These are not the mark of the beast . The power of the beast can only be unleashed after we are gone by the rapture . It's for those who will be left behind.

Revelation 13:17-18
And no one could get a job or even buy in any store without the permit of that mark, which was either the name of the Creature or the code number of his name. Here is a puzzle that calls for careful thought to solve it. Let those who are able, interpret this code: the numerical values of the letters in his name add to 666!
You just dey carry this antichrist stuff for head like say na your family business.
Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by Youngsage: 11:56am On Aug 02, 2015
laplace12:
I have not seen that drink before now.

Op, is it your product undecided
Its in the market. Ask for it, you will see it.
Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
Feranmicharles:
have you read the bible before now

If yes,then go back and read to understand,not reading for reading sake

Remain blessedsmiley
u dt have read and understood can u kindly tell us what ur view is in the greatest slave tool of all time called Bible and why the so called Bible can't or don't teach u how to attain godhead and use d power God gave u...

Explain why the same Bible tells u, u r God yet u act like a slave..

Explain y God demanded blood sacrifice from the same thing he created when he can easily take it since he wants blood.

Can u explain with what u have understood so far how Satan is the enemy of the world. What he has done and how he did it. How many he has killed and drank their blood.

Bros since u understand the Bible mire than the fools that wrote it kindly explain.... Make no excuse of these questions cos u must answer it all or shame will be ur surname..

Thank u
Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by Anas09: 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
Oh my God. This Melin character, is it that your fate is already sealed? You are a satanist, you say so, but why do u choose to be satanist wen u can still be saved?
Does it not concern U that u'll be eternally damned? Look around u, consider the things happeneing, do u think that its a joke?. Christ is coming soon.
Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
Anas09:
Oh my God. This Melin character, is it that your fate is already sealed? You are a satanist, you say so, but why do u choose to be satanist wen u can still be saved?
Does it not concern U that u'll be eternally damned? Look around u, consider the things happeneing, do u think that its a joke?. Christ is coming soon.
u and that ur christ will be eternally damned....

Better seek truth and break thru

Save ur self anas09. I have saved mine

U can as well answer the questions I ask that dude feranmichael or whatever
Re: Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) by ozy4christ(f): 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
emrain:

Ok after consuming this supposed demonic liquid, what will happen to the consumer?

Is it lucifer that will be unleashed or baal?

And to whom will it be unleashed to?

And from where will this beast be unleashed?
he Who has an ear, let him hear. AT THE LAST DAYS, DEVIL WILL DECEIVE EVEN THE VERY CHOSEN ONES.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should There Be Interference In Other Cultures When Rights Are Involved? / What God Has Determined Shall Be Done / In The Waiting - While I'm Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.