Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

What God Has Determined Shall Be Done - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What God Has Determined Shall Be Done (3504 Views)

Can You Curse What God Has Blessed? / Your Final Destiny Is Determined By This Biblical Passage / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What God Has Determined Shall Be Done by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement presents a 3 day Annual Revival Crusade

Tagged :What God Has Determined Shall Be Done

Date : 6th , 7th and 8th January 2017

Time : 8:00 AM Daily

Venue : The Lord's Chosen International Secondary School , Mgbidi Imo State

Ministering Live : Pastor Lazarus Muoka (General Overseer)

Testimonies will be abundant cool .

The Lame will walk , the Blind will see , The deaf will hear , incurable Diseases will be cured by the Power of God . Come with anyone who is indisposed and God will deliver that person and set him/her free forever !

Only Jesus can save

Come and Be Blessed !!!!

You can watch it live here : http://www.thelordschosenworld.org/media_tv.php

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What God Has Determined Shall Be Done by sonofluc1fer: 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2017
So you dey my state sef..

The Lame will walk , the Blind will see , The deaf will hear , incurable Diseases will be cured by the Power of God . Come with anyone who is indisposed and God will deliver that person and set him/her free forever !
Does this come with a guarantee and warranty?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What God Has Determined Shall Be Done by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
So you dey my state sef..

Does this come with a guarantee and warranty?
grin grin grin

Classic!
Re: What God Has Determined Shall Be Done by sonofluc1fer: 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
LoJ:

grin grin grin

Classic!
How far, Bros? Happy New Year. grin
Re: What God Has Determined Shall Be Done by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

How far, Bros? Happy New Year. grin
I dey bro. Lucifer dey bless me. And you how far? Have you considered giving your life to zeus? smiley

1 Like

Re: What God Has Determined Shall Be Done by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
LoJ:

I dey bro. Lucifer dey bless me. And you how far? Have you considered giving your life to zeus? smiley

I thought you said you are not atheist .
Re: What God Has Determined Shall Be Done by sonofluc1fer: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
LoJ:

Praise Luci. Gave my life to Zeus, the awesomeness killed him grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What God Has Determined Shall Be Done by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Hello KingEbukasblog,

how are you? Happy new year. Indeed, I am not an atheist.

Greetings smiley
Re: What God Has Determined Shall Be Done by sonofluc1fer: 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Not Christian ! = Atheist.

Hope there's a miracle for brain restoration at this event, though I highly doubt it. Whatever is restored will probably be eradicated by the time Grace is shared.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What God Has Determined Shall Be Done by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
LoJ:

Hello KingEbukasblog,

how are you? Happy new year. Indeed, I am not an atheist.

Greetings smiley

I'm used to atheists mocking God so I was surprised you too engaged in such very shallow act .

2 Likes

Re: What God Has Determined Shall Be Done by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I'm used to atheists mocking God so I was surprised you too engaged in such very shallow act .
I did not mock god. Why would I mock myself?

I hope you have a great year. By the way, as I can sense, you are already quite far beyond (religious) christianity. You may just not yet be aware of it.

Greetings smiley .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What God Has Determined Shall Be Done by hahn(m): 8:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Wake up. The adherents of the 4000 other religions mock your god as the fake god just as you do the same to theirs undecided

5 Likes

Re: What God Has Determined Shall Be Done by hahn(m): 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement presents a 3 day Annual Revival Crusade

Only Jesus can save

Come and Be Blessed !!!!

Cool

Pastor Muoka out to scam his gullible followers again. I hope you will record this event and share it with us

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What God Has Determined Shall Be Done by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2017
hahn:

Cool

Pastor Muoka out to scam his gullible followers again. I hope you will record this event and share it with us

You can come with any of your family members who has any form of diseases or problems to confirm for yourself.
Re: What God Has Determined Shall Be Done by hahn(m): 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You can come with any of your family members who has any form of diseases or problems to confirm for yourself.

Well, I have none who need help from your imaginary being so it would be appreciated if you take pictures of your family who will be attending the event. I am sure there are many diseases and problems that god is using to test the faith of your family.

Now will be a good time to cure them smiley

3 Likes

Re: What God Has Determined Shall Be Done by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
LoJ:

I did not mock god. Why would I mock myself?

I hope you have a great year. By the way, as I can sense, you are already quite far beyond (religious) christianity. You may just not yet be aware of it.

Greetings smiley .

How so?
Re: What God Has Determined Shall Be Done by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
How so?
Well, If I fully explain what I mean, it would delay the process.

But I can say at least, that as I perceive it, deep down within you, there is doubt. And desire to know more... and to reject easy dogmatic (religious) answers. It is not apparent, and it may not be conscious. But I see and sense it.

I personally believe, you are a great guy.

Cheers smiley

2 Likes

Re: What God Has Determined Shall Be Done by jayriginal: 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Not Christian ! = Atheist.

Hope there's a miracle for brain restoration at this event, though I highly doubt it. Whatever is restored will probably be eradicated by the time Grace is shared.

Oh my!

Meanwhile Happy New year to you and LoJ. Happy New year Ebuka as well.
Re: What God Has Determined Shall Be Done by sonofluc1fer: 9:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
jayriginal:

Oh my!

Happy New Year, my man. E don tey.. Hope you're good. Long time. smiley
Re: What God Has Determined Shall Be Done by jayriginal: 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Happy New Year, my man. E don tey.. Hope you're good. Long time. smiley

I'm good bro. Good to hear from you
Re: What God Has Determined Shall Be Done by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
jayriginal:

Oh my!

Happy new year, brother mine. I am so glad to read from you. How far? smiley
Re: What God Has Determined Shall Be Done by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
jayriginal:

Oh my!

Thanks man smiley . Same to you too and LoJ

God bless you all
Re: What God Has Determined Shall Be Done by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
LoJ:

Well, If I fully explain what I mean, it would delay the process.

But I can say at least, that as I perceive it, deep down within you, there is doubt. And desire to know more... and to reject easy dogmatic (religious) answers. It is not apparent, and it may not be conscious. But I see and sense it.

I personally believe, you are a great guy.

Cheers smiley

Thanks smiley

My reason for using logical arguments to support the existence of God is to prove that God is beyond the ambit of religion . I know that Christians will remain Christians and people who think they are atheists because of the rejection of religion will retrace their steps back to God.

Atheists here can be very deceitful . They want you to believe that questioning religious beliefs means you are questioning the existence of God but that's not true and I'm always happy to explain to anyone who does not get it . People like this guy

Seun:
It is much better, but I don't think it makes sense to insist on the existence of a person whose existence cannot be verified or disproved. God is a product of religion. Why hold on to God after being freed from religion?

And I took time to address this utterly ridiculous assertion with these threads

https://www.nairaland.com/3500235/must-read-god-without-religion

https://www.nairaland.com/3553021/nairaland-atheists-prove-atheism-not

So I'm still a Christian , not having any soupcon of doubt about Christianity . And I always want people to grab opportunities to have powerful encounters with God like this one in this thread .

I also discuss the bible with people who have questions here :

https://www.nairaland.com/3220590/questions-god-bible-christianity-bring

Remain blessed cool

1 Like

Re: What God Has Determined Shall Be Done by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
hahn:

Wake up. The adherents of the 4000 other religions mock your god as the fake god just as you do the same to theirs undecided

There is no such thing as fake God when you are addressing the Supreme Being . You can only have false concepts of God . Like I said earlier today , Christian theism best describes what is expected from this maximally great being .

That is one of the numerous reasons why I am a Christian not a deist .

1 Like

Re: What God Has Determined Shall Be Done by hahn(m): 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

There is no such thing as fake God when you are addressing the Supreme Being . You can only have false concepts of God . Like I said earlier today , Christian theism best describes what is expected from this maximally great being .

That is one of the numerous reasons why I am a Christian not a deist .

You mean that maniacal and genocidal jehovah?

Get real undecided

3 Likes

Re: What God Has Determined Shall Be Done by jayriginal: 11:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
LoJ:

Happy new year, brother mine. I am so glad to read from you. How far? smiley

I'm great bro. Always nice to read from you as well.
Re: What God Has Determined Shall Be Done by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
hahn:

You mean that maniacal and genocidal jehovah?

Get real undecided

This was properly discussed here

https://www.nairaland.com/3543595/did-god-command-genocide-bible

And Israel too faced the similar comeuppance when they started living turpidinous lives - they were aberrant .

1 Like

Re: What God Has Determined Shall Be Done by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 05, 2017
Whaa
Re: What God Has Determined Shall Be Done by UyiIredia(m): 2:07am On Jan 05, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Only Jesus can save

Come and Be Blessed !!!!

Are you a member of the church ?
Re: What God Has Determined Shall Be Done by dalaman: 4:09am On Jan 05, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Only Jesus can save

Come and Be Blessed !!!!

Are you tired of hawking your threads? Now you have moved to hawking another man's business.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What God Has Determined Shall Be Done by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:18am On Jan 05, 2017
dalaman:

Are you tired of hawking your threads? Now you have moved to hawking another man's business.

Which business ?
Re: What God Has Determined Shall Be Done by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:19am On Jan 05, 2017
UyiIredia:

Are you a member of the church ?

Yes smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Christians Pray / A Taboo: Watch D Pic / Question Of The Day: Can One's Destiny Be Altered Or Truncated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.