Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria (90484 Views)

Guinness Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting For HORECA Manager / Job Opportunity At Guinness Nigeria Plc, January 2017 / (New)entry-level Sales Executives Vacancy At Guinness Nigeria Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Chioti(f): 9:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
sylvo:
I applied for supply and got these on d page after d scenario and personality test but got a feedback and mail that had d unfortunately tin...... I want to know wia I stand pls.... Anyone with useful info would be appreciated. I don't ve digital invite... Is there anyone in d same shoes pls let's share info.

The mail sent does not serve as an indication that you have either passed or failed. It only provides feedback and if you read it again it says unfortunately they won't be able to provide "any FURTHER individual FEEDBACK". Although I didn't apply for supply, I got that same message and later on I received an invite for the digital interview. Just be patient and hope for the best.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by ziezy(m): 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
odohprecious:

any new info after Ď interview?

Nothing yet
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by dest4real(m): 9:04am On Aug 12, 2015
The mistake i made was to apply for HR.

The HR department of Diageo...it's well with U guys oooo.

Make una hold una job....haba!
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by matilda02(f): 10:53am On Aug 12, 2015
dest4real:

what happened?
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by ITAB: 11:47am On Aug 12, 2015
How is it a mistake cos I applied for HR too
dest4real:

Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by dest4real(m): 11:55am On Aug 12, 2015
matilda02:
what happened?

I didn't hear from them as regards digital interview.
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
ITAB:
How is it a mistake cos I applied for HR too
dest4real:

Maybe he had our issues and probably believes they did it on purpose grin
Has anyone with complaints got a feedback pls
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by matilda02(f): 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
dest4real:

I didn't hear from them as regards digital interview.

me too o...mine is 4 supply sef
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by philfrey08: 7:30am On Aug 13, 2015
Lets just hope the digital interview is for only Finance. They need to see the people that wud b incharge of their finances early enuff
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by aska406: 9:23am On Aug 13, 2015
The digital interview sent already it's not only for finance. 3 out of d 5 advertised roles has gotten theirs.. Eg HR, Sales and Finance...
It seems they are inviting people for digital interview by batches.. U guys should just hold on your faiths cause yours is coming soon...
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 13, 2015
[/color][color=#000099]Please can anyone kindly tell us how the interview questions were?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Flojoh1(m): 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
You will be asked regular interview questions. It divided into 3 sections. The interview will last around 25 minutes and comes in 3 sections.

The first section is your opportunity to tell us a bit about yourself. So please relax and let us know the real you!

In the second section we’d like to hear about certain situations and examples that you may have encountered in the past.

The third section looks at how you analyse and process both numerical and written data. There is a case study, which you will have to analyse and provide recommendations on.

You will have to respond using both video and short typed answers. It may be useful to have a pen and paper available to take notes and find a quiet environment where you can concentrate.

4 Likes

Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
@flojoh1 Thanks for the info!

1 Like

Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by VolturiLord: 3:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
Flojoh1:
You will be asked regular interview questions. It divided into 3 sections. The interview will last around 25 minutes and comes in 3 sections.

The first section is your opportunity to tell us a bit about yourself. So please relax and let us know the real you!

In the second section we’d like to hear about certain situations and examples that you may have encountered in the past.

The third section looks at how you analyse and process both numerical and written data. There is a case study, which you will have to analyse and provide recommendations on.

You will have to respond using both video and short typed answers. It may be useful to have a pen and paper available to take notes and find a quiet environment where you can concentrate.

Numerical and written data analysis..... I guess the questions would be similar to the SHL format?
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
Crich:

hallos. what are u doing here? havent u chopped TRV yet? lol

My dear I was delayed o
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by beckissluv(f): 9:36am On Aug 14, 2015
Does it mean dat people dat apply for 'sale' hav gotten invite for d digital interview?
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Flojoh1(m): 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
For those who have taken the digital interview, any news yet. Do you think that will be the last interview b4 offer letter?
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Valentinooo: 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
Flojoh1:
For those who have taken the digital interview, any news yet. Do you think that will be the last interview b4 offer letter ?
shocked shocked
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
ITAB:
Immediately dey I finished the whole process,they asked me to click on a link to talk abt my experience concerning the interview. U applied for HR too? Mayb they want to knw how we will cope in a not so perfect situation
have u gat feedback from Guinness
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by ITAB: 8:56pm On Aug 14, 2015
No I haven't. Have you?
geobukky:
have u gat feedback from Guinness
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
ITAB:
No I haven't. Have you?
Nah...
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by kemiThegoddess(f): 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
Hi , please was it finance you applied for ?
mooyewhy:
yes same here.... I just downloaded d app from play store for d interview.. practising mode nw
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by beckissluv(f): 1:47am On Aug 15, 2015
Hi everybody
i applied for sales position and i av nt gotten any mail concerning the digital interview,pls i want to knw if am d only one in dis shoes,pls people dat apply for sales should reply,av dey startd sending invite for digital interview
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by aska406: 3:15am On Aug 15, 2015
Someone u know dt applied for sales has gotten his own digital interview. It's been done in batches. Don't be discourage, yours is coming.
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by aska406: 3:15am On Aug 15, 2015
Someone I know that applied for sales has gotten his own digital interview. It's been done in batches. Don't be discourage, yours is coming. sadSomeone I know that applied for sales has gotten his own digital interview. It's been done in batches. Don't be discourage, yours is coming.
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by mooyewhy(m): 6:48am On Aug 15, 2015
kemiThegoddess:
Hi , please was it finance you applied for ?
yes...
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by kemiThegoddess(f): 6:52am On Aug 15, 2015
I sent you a pm did you get it ?
mooyewhy:
yes...
i dint get any reply sad
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Flojoh1(m): 9:27am On Aug 15, 2015
Valentinooo:
shocked shocked
why not? After interview na application letter next?
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by chemicstein: 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
SerPounce:

I saw exactly this after the scenario based assessment but I hvnt gotn any mail frm them since then even a mail acknowledging that I have comleted the scenario based assessment. Plz house, is this normal?

Got this after concluding the tests:

Thank you. You will shortly receive a feedback report that will outline how you did in these assessments and help you get to know yourself a bit better!

Thanks for taking the time to fill out the online assessment and we look forward to speaking to you soon.

Diageo

Don't know if that counts as qualification or otherwise at this point. Did everyone else get this?
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by chemicstein: 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
saw exactly this after the scenario based assessment but I hvnt gotn any mail frm them since then even a mail acknowledging that I have comleted the scenario based assessment. Plz house, is this normal? @serpounce have you gotn any mail since you finished the scenario based assessment?
SerPounce:

Got this after concluding the tests:

Thank you. You will shortly receive a feedback report that will outline how you did in these assessments and help you get to know yourself a bit better!

Thanks for taking the time to fill out the online assessment and we look forward to speaking to you soon.

Diageo

Don't know if that counts as qualification or otherwise at this point. Did everyone else get this?
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by chemicstein: 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
I saw this same msg about a week ago wen I completed the scenario based assessment. I hv bn checking my mail ever since for a feed back from them but has seen none so far. How long does it take to get the numerical assessment link after the scenario based test?
CHM11:

Exactly that's a straight up regret.

The below seems like you are still under consideration.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) / Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews / United African State Job Real/fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.