Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Really True Isn't It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Really True Isn't It? (791 Views)

10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You / Is This Really True About Girls(pic)? / If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Really True Isn't It? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
what I discovered recently

Re: Really True Isn't It? by delishpot: 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
Xpensivemind:
what I discovered recently

Did any say the gurls should stick to only you or give you punny? Yet you demand it grin grin

To follow 10 laws you no need get gf in the first place cool

1 Like

Re: Really True Isn't It? by VaselineJelly: 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
delishpot:

Did any say the gurls should stick to only you or give you punny? Yet you demand it grin grin

To follow 10 laws you no need get gf in the first place cool

i lik ur name, delish pot, yummy tongue
Re: Really True Isn't It? by delishpot: 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
VaselineJelly:

i lik ur name, delish pot, yummy tongue

Haha thank you. I like food too.
Re: Really True Isn't It? by VaselineJelly: 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
delishpot:

Haha thank you. I like food too.

I hope u r a females, becus dat name will b suspect on guy angry
Re: Really True Isn't It? by delishpot: 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
VaselineJelly:

I hope u r a females, becus dat name will b suspect on guy angry

Why the vex face?

This is the problem I get with Nigerians o. Instead of saying how abi why that name? you just decide to miss yarn with ya question. Ab3g carry ya vasiline and ky jelly commot jor make my bentley see road pass
Re: Really True Isn't It? by VaselineJelly: 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
delishpot:

Why the vex face?

This is the problem I get with Nigerians o. Instead of saying how abi why that name? you just decide to miss yarn with ya question. Ab3g carry ya vasiline and ky jelly commot jor make my bentley see road pass

fyi, vaseline is beta dan ky jellies, jus so u no

who say am Nigeria Am a Texas boy, 4rm dallas fort worth

if u r woman, i lik 2 ad u as friends
Re: Really True Isn't It? by delishpot: 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
VaselineJelly:

fyi, vaseline is beta dan ky jellies, jus so u no

who say am Nigeria Am a Texas boy, 4rm dallas fort worth.

Haha. Ok o. Texas boy. Yinmu! This ya handshake don pass elbow. Before e turn fight me I don go.
Re: Really True Isn't It? by VaselineJelly: 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
delishpot:

Haha. Ok o. Texas boy. Yinmu! This ya handshake don pass elbow. Before e turn fight me I don go.

grin grin so can we b friend embarassed
Re: Really True Isn't It? by delishpot: 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
VaselineJelly:

grin grin so can we b friend embarassed

We can o. And I picked that monika cos I was into catering once upon a time. Inshort I opened the acct with the intention of marketing as at then. Hope that helps. No be only women sabi cook na.

Haaa If the gender is of great concern for friendship consideration that means I fall short of the requirement

(1) (Reply)

If You Are The Husband What Will You Do? / Help Am Lossing It / African American Male/female Relationships.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.