Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Same Script, Different Cast - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Same Script, Different Cast (15477 Views)

A Pastor Was Trying To Cast Out Demons Hiding In Her V*g!na, Then This Happened / Pastor Was Trying To Cast Out Demons Hiding In Her V*gina, Then This Happened / Nigerian Girls Remember Those Days When We Used To Trip For Half Cast Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy that four letter word called LOVE could be dangerous sometimes. Turns people to 'bat' grin grin and some dudes are just so talented with lies. Sometimes I begin to think they've got lies in their DNA grin cheesy

I know right. SMH
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
Smooth? Lol. Wished I was.
Where you seen me in action? shocked shocked
I hardly type long sentence. I try be as brief as I can to avoid lies and smooth talking. Smooth talking take lotta energy and I'm VERY lazy cheesy cheesy tongue
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. You're smooth, Jack. I've seen you in action lol. However, your kind of smooth is the one that sets off warning bells to someone like me tongue

Of course I fall in love, but it doesn't come easy.
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
cheesy grin
PunkyVeer:

I know right. SMH
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
frakdon:
then yu should be more careful, I think.

Yeah. That was a long time ago though. I'd like to believe that I'm now wiser. Not fully but I'm getting there slowly.
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by frakdon(m): 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok lol. I just don't know what else to say. I now feel like a deer in headlights.
don't say no nothing, jst show me where yu live nd I'll looking for yu.
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
grin grin
frakdon:
of course nt, yu don't scare a lady like her.
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by frakdon(m): 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lol, stop it.
yu nt sure if I should stop nd btw hw do I stop what I havnt started? We r still in the pubic...
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by frakdon(m): 5:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah. That was a long time ago though. I'd like to believe that I'm now wiser. Not fully but I'm getting there slowly.
yeah, of course...but nt to the extent of playing it hard for the 1 true man who comes yur way knocking
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
I hardly type long sentence. I try be as brief as I can to avoid lies and smooth talking. Smooth talking take lotta energy and I'm VERY lazy cheesy cheesy tongue

Hahaha. Well, maybe it's your personality/vibe. IDK. There's just something about you & I'm sure your lady friends will agree. You're charismatic & I've told you this before. That works for you whether you're aware of it or not. You're a ladies man & I don't mean that in a negative way.
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
frakdon:
yu nt sure if I should stop nd btw hw do I stop what I havnt started? We r still in the pubic...

lipsrsealed tongue wink

I still don't know what to say.
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by frakdon(m): 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
she saw yu in the Pirates of the Caribbean nd I too did saw yu....
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by frakdon(m): 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. Well, maybe it's your personality/vibe. IDK. There's just something about you & I'm sure your lady friends will agree. You're charismatic & I've told you this before. That works for you whether you're aware of it or not. You're a ladies man & I don't mean that in a negative way.
hmmmm! Bro r yu the ladies man?
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
frakdon:
yeah, of course...but nt to the extent of playing it hard for the 1 true man who comes yur way knocking

Yeah, I know that. But some walls take time to be brought down, yanno. It's a process.
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by frakdon(m): 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lipsrsealed tongue wink

I still don't know what to say.
perhaps yu want me to tell yu what to say?
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
frakdon:

Why is that directed at me now? Jack is as smooth as velvet lol.
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by frakdon(m): 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah, I know that. But some walls take time to be brought down, yanno. It's a process.
true! That's if the owner of the wall didn't permit that there should be any process in the first place..
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by LordDarius(m): 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
ok... ok...
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hahahahaha. You can say that again. The pirate is here cheesy cheesy cheesy
frakdon:
she saw yu in the Pirates of the Caribbean nd I too did saw yu....
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by frakdon(m): 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
PunkyVeer:

no it wasn't directed at yu, but to him...... Wait yu guys knw each other? From somewhere I don't that knw......yet
Velvet it seems like..
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
*covers face* I'm shy wink wink wink I should quietly walk out now before I die blushing tongue tongue tongue.
Thanks for the personality compliment anyways
PunkyVeer:

Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
frakdon:
perhaps yu want me to tell yu what to say?

lol, you don't give up, do you? Btw, are you one of those sexy looking scorpio men? Give me something to go on here. I like to have a mental image of who I'm talking to tongue
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
Lol. I wouldn't know where she got her conclusion from grin grin
frakdon:
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
grin grin grin
PunkyVeer:

Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
frakdon:
no it wasn't directed at yu, but to him...... Wait yu guys knw each other? From somewhere I don't that knw......yet
Velvet it seems like..

No, I've "met" him in one of the threads here. Spoke once or twice. Do I sense a little jelly? grin
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
*covers face* I'm shy wink wink wink I should quietly walk out now before I die blushing tongue tongue tongue.
Thanks for the personality compliment anyways

lol
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by frakdon(m): 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lol, you don't give up, do you? Btw, are you one of those sexy looking scorpio men? Give me something to go on here. I like to have a mental image of who I'm talking to tongue
hmmm! No I don't look sexy more like tailored the old fashion way... I don't do images, but I do hv 1 or 2 oldies, hw do I make yu to hv it?
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by frakdon(m): 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No, I've "met" him in one of the threads here. Spoke once or twice. Do I sense a little jelly? grin
oh!
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by frakdon(m): 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Lol. I wouldn't know where she got her conclusion from grin grin
find out man
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
Do I really need to? Don't think so grin
frakdon:
find out man
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
frakdon:
hmmm! No I don't look sexy more like tailored the old fashion way... I don't do images, but I do hv 1 or 2 oldies, hw do I make yu to hv it?

lol @ tailored the old fashion way. What does that even mean? You can save the images for now. Maybe you can show them to me when I feel brave enough to talk to you privately.
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by frakdon(m): 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Do I really need to? Don't think so grin
of course nt, was kidding...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

S£xcapade Gone Wrong…(18+) / .. / See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.