Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,615 members, 7,955,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:53 PM

Did You Feel Like Doing This Thing One Of This Days ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Feel Like Doing This Thing One Of This Days ? (983 Views)

Why Do Most Girls Like Doing This Alot (photos)? / Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This? / Things I Like Doing When Am Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Feel Like Doing This Thing One Of This Days ? by Ribena02(m): 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
I missed the letter days.......gone re d days when gadgets were not that rampant compare to now, I love writing love letter to any babe I like then becos there was noting like serious Gf then,all I know be say we sha dey get one or two babe we fantasize about, just because I can't even say I know what a relationship was buh I just know say I dey like her. I write letters,receive letters,write,receive & so on,I love those days....how about trying to do this letter thing at this computer era...call ur babe or ur guy & tell him or her to just write a pen & paper letter to u expressing what they feel about you,I think feeling are more expressed when writing down...The question is ' how lovely or weird is it gonna be ?"
Re: Did You Feel Like Doing This Thing One Of This Days ? by naijaboiy: 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
i'll tell her how I feel when I call her. undecided
Re: Did You Feel Like Doing This Thing One Of This Days ? by Cutehector(m): 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
Lmao.. Trust me, send a gurl a gift card, she will like u to pieces... Not just any gurl tho, buh those who aren't materialistic..
Re: Did You Feel Like Doing This Thing One Of This Days ? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
i wrote letters, buh never for that purpose...
Re: Did You Feel Like Doing This Thing One Of This Days ? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
i can text her on whatsapp and bbm.. nothing more.. we are not in year 2001 nw, y the letters..

In fact, i just told a girl i love her and the feeling is reciprocal between us
. She has even been waitin for me to say it, i just dey dull since

This weekend go badt ! Mhen my dick don see food tongue
Re: Did You Feel Like Doing This Thing One Of This Days ? by Gurgle(f): 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
Love letters are the best

much better than computer stuff
Re: Did You Feel Like Doing This Thing One Of This Days ? by Ribena02(m): 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gurgle:
Love letters are the best
much better than computer stuff
chop nuckle
Re: Did You Feel Like Doing This Thing One Of This Days ? by AfricanApple(f): 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
I go for the letters anytime any day. The flavour it has, typed letter can never have it
Re: Did You Feel Like Doing This Thing One Of This Days ? by smsshola(m): 5:41am On Jul 31, 2015
Its fun and I think it enhance was knowledge, and the ability to compose better not this day dt writing in slangs and abbreviation has become order of the day.

(1) (Reply)

Things Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Impress / She May Be Yours. (FOTO) / Most Girls Are Not Faithful In Their Relationship Cos Of Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.