Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,874 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success (38887 Views)

Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency / Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa / Nine Ministers Who Will Define Buhari’s Presidency (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by Mcowubaba: 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
dahaz:

lol..you chicken out?
Error..
Oga u don't know me...
I came into this argument with facts nd NON-PARTY AFFLIATION on the other hand, you are an APC supporter nd Buhari praise singer..that alone can't make this argument logical, bcuz instead of facing the facts, u are more interested in painting APC nd Buhari as Saints nd Saviour of Nigeria...

I have debated/argue(online nd offline) with various great minds nd different ideologies on various issues nd topic(political, religious, football, education e.t.c)..nd 1 thing I have learnt is that- "It is Illogical to argue with a person who purposely refused to accept any form or iota of logic or fact"

I am not bragging...but believe when I say, u dey learn work unto Logical argument(no offence)...
I can still boldly take you on Obj's "seeds" on GEJ's administration....but that is not coherent with this our argument, it is irrelevant nd defunct to this our view!! Nd I don't have TIME for that!!!
Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by glory2glory: 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
MuhdG:

Truth is definitely a bitter pill. That's why Y'all squeezing face like fowl yansh when we give it to you.

Lol grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by dahaz(m): 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Error..
Oga u don't know me...
I came into this argument with facts nd NON-PARTY AFFLIATION on the other hand, you are an APC supporter nd Buhari praise singer..that alone can't make this argument logical, bcuz instead of facing the facts, u are more interested in painting APC nd Buhari as Saints nd Saviour of Nigeria...

I have debated/argue(online nd offline) with various great minds nd different ideologies on various issues nd topic(political, religious, football, education e.t.c)..nd 1 thing I have learnt is that- "It is Illogical to argue with a person who purposely refused to accept any form or iota of logic or fact"

I am not bragging...but believe when I say, u dey learn work unto Logical argument(no offence)...
I can still boldly take you on Obj's "seeds" on GEJ's administration....but that is not coherent with this our argument, it is irrelevant nd defunct to this our view!! Nd I don't have TIME for that!!!
lol..you make me laugh mr.I dont belong to any political party. am affiliated to who ever i feel will better my life and make this country great. I hate people who hold onto their ideas and refuse to listen logically to the other side of the coin. probably you are new to political arithmetic. But one lesson i will teach you is that listen to other peoples arguments if you want yours to be relevant.DO NOT BE BLIND AND DEAF

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by PassingShot(m): 9:42am On Aug 01, 2015
dahaz:

lol..you make me laugh mr.I dont belong to any political party. am affiliated to who ever i feel will better my life and make this country great. I hate people who hold onto their ideas and refuse to listen logically to the other side of the coin. probably you are new to political arithmetic. But one lesson i will teach you is that listen to other peoples arguments if you want yours to be relevant.DO NOT BE BLIND AND DEAF
To people like him, anyone who sees the glass half-filled instead of half empty belongs to APC in this dispensation.
Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by Ups01(m): 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
tomakint:
PassingShit will never cease to daze me with his lack of political will.......can somebody tell me what is positive about this government for these 2 months?

shocked
Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by tomakint: 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
Ups01:

have you eaten today?
Leke, be very very careful cool
Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by kodded(m): 8:39am On Nov 19, 2015
PassingShot:

5. Refineries now Working:
I know many including some PMB supporters will be quick to point me to the president statement that he didn't do anything to make the refineries work. That is another sterling quality of the president but wait, I have some pertinent questions for you.

* Did NNPC/GEJ not tell us in Feb 2015 that N99bn was needed by Nigerian engineers to fix the refineries or not as contained here? http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/nigerian-engineers-to-repair-refineries-for-n99bn-nnpc/

* Did NNPC and GEJ's team not tell us in March of this year that $550 million was needed to fix the refinery or not? give us as contained here? http://thenationonlineng.net/new/nnpc-to-repair-refineries-with-550m/

* On March 6, 2015 (before the election), did GEJ/NNPC not tell us that refineries will not work before 2016 or not? http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/refineriesll-be-back-on-stream-2016-nnpc/

There is no report anywhere that any of the requested sums was paid by the FG to NNPC, yet the refineries have started working!

The fact remains that, had GEJ won the election, the refineries would not have worked, even in 2016. We traveled that deceitful routes with jonathan many times before.

The fact that PMB is known to be on a mission on corruption; with NNPC the number one priority, is what has made NNPC to quickly put its acts together and bring the refineries on board.

Btw, I already did a comprehensive thread on this here https://www.nairaland.com/2392387/buhari-not-jonathan-responsible-refineries

6. Improved Electricity:
Only the bigots will deny the fact that electricity has improved compared to GEJ's era. The miracle we're witnessing here is similar to what is happening with refineries. The Transmission Company of Nigeria has continued to achieve one peak or the other since the coming of PMB. Is it another coincidence? No, it is not.

Through FG's efforts, there have been improvement in gas supply to the generating stations. These generating stations have been there since GEJ's era, how come they couldn't get gas supply despite government granting suppliers various loans? The answer is that the suppliers and some PHCN big wigs connive to elope with the loans while keeping Nigerians in darkness. But with a new Sheriff in town, they dare not try the same nonsense. End of story. https://www.nairaland.com/2487750/again-tcn-records-new-power#36402389

To attempt to put things into perspective, take a good look at the Nigeria PMB inherited from the Otuoke man.

God Bless Nairaland
God Bless Patriotic Nigerians
God Bless PMB/VPYO
God Bless Nigeria

passingshit how market na ? undecided

cc

tonyebarcanista flets kenai firefire anonimi
nigerianvenom genbloodykiller
Cc: Teryfik Sdindan Roob chukkiephil ChappyChase
Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher bomsilaga, erunz dunsman
Nigerianvenom PRYCE Phockphockman, nwadiuko1,
ibokUtoroh, Koded, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph,
dearpreye , Tomakint Francizy Temitemi1 Hinwazaka
Dumkem21 Biafranqueen Mogidi IsraeliAirforce Candyrain
Ambivert Rose2014 Opiaoku Engineerboat, Talktimi
ahaika23
coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 Mizmycoli whynotthetruth
DebateNigeria Chukwudi44 and all patriots

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by kodded(m): 9:00am On Nov 19, 2015
dellyjoe10:
I used to be a member of (WWAN) wailing wailers associationof nigeria. But nw I av repented and converted to a buhari fan. The man dey try. I urge all other members of WWAN to convert, b4 its tOo late.
bros how far you don come back ?
Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by kodded(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
is it to build or to make it work. U can build power plant to generate 5,000megawatts without having light in ur house, it is simply d fear buhari that make things to change within 2months
bros how market ?
Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by engineerboat(m): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
kodded:

passingshit how market na ?

Weting passingshot wan say, passingshot is speechless now, on this note because he has not explanation for
1. current lingering fuel scarcity
2. current epileptic power outage and supply.

I therefore put it to you passingshot, to explain the current situation and your shambolic assumptions below.

PassingShot:
4. Serious Undergoing Efforts to Recover Our Stolen Money: FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION
Before now, the mantra was "stealing is not corruption". Now it is "Stealing Is Now Corruption" and all treasury looters have started feeling the heat.

Apart from efforts being made locally in this regard, it was the other major reason the president was invited to USA. Despite what the wailers will have us believe, PMB himself has recently said that he has received from USA, some documents that will assist Nigeria in tracking and recovering our stolen money from the looters. Read it here please http://www.punchng.com/news/us-gave-buhari-names-of-oil-thieves-source/ .

Similar efforts are being coordinated with UK, Switzerland, France and others. Read here also http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-traces-looted-funds-to-uk-switzerland-others/

Is it not then an absurdity to read many wailers shouting blue murder whenever we read that EFCC or DSS invites some treasury thieves for questioning? It is absurd because every sane person knows that PMB/VPYO campaigned on the three main cardinal points of ending insurgency, fighting corruption and improving the economy. So, if he fails to go after those who have stolen their future and that of their unborn generations, will the president be deemed successful in his campaign promise?

5. Refineries now Working:
I know many including some PMB supporters will be quick to point me to the president statement that he didn't do anything to make the refineries work. That is another sterling quality of the president but wait, I have some pertinent questions for you.

* Did NNPC/GEJ not tell us in Feb 2015 that N99bn was needed by Nigerian engineers to fix the refineries or not as contained here? http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/nigerian-engineers-to-repair-refineries-for-n99bn-nnpc/

* Did NNPC and GEJ's team not tell us in March of this year that $550 million was needed to fix the refinery or not? give us as contained here? http://thenationonlineng.net/new/nnpc-to-repair-refineries-with-550m/

* On March 6, 2015 (before the election), did GEJ/NNPC not tell us that refineries will not work before 2016 or not? http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/refineriesll-be-back-on-stream-2016-nnpc/

There is no report anywhere that any of the requested sums was paid by the FG to NNPC, yet the refineries have started working!

The fact remains that, had GEJ won the election, the refineries would not have worked, even in 2016. We traveled that deceitful routes with jonathan many times before.

The fact that PMB is known to be on a mission on corruption; with NNPC the number one priority, is what has made NNPC to quickly put its acts together and bring the refineries on board.

Btw, I already did a comprehensive thread on this here https://www.nairaland.com/2392387/buhari-not-jonathan-responsible-refineries

6. Improved Electricity:
Only the bigots will deny the fact that electricity has improved compared to GEJ's era. The miracle we're witnessing here is similar to what is happening with refineries. The Transmission Company of Nigeria has continued to achieve one peak or the other since the coming of PMB. Is it another coincidence? No, it is not.

Through FG's efforts, there have been improvement in gas supply to the generating stations. These generating stations have been there since GEJ's era, how come they couldn't get gas supply despite government granting suppliers various loans? The answer is that the suppliers and some PHCN big wigs connive to elope with the loans while keeping Nigerians in darkness. But with a new Sheriff in town, they dare not try the same nonsense. End of story. https://www.nairaland.com/2487750/again-tcn-records-new-power#36402389

7. Nigeria Image Boosted:
I don't think I need to say much here as comments from notable citizens and international figures are a testament to this fact. Even, PDP has been somehow forced to eat the humble pie when they declared that "Buhari is the only clean man in APC". To many of us, this is a huge difference between the two parties. After all, PMB/VPYO are the representatives of the change we fought for.

To attempt to put things into perspective, take a good look at the Nigeria PMB inherited from the Otuoke man.

God Bless Nairaland
God Bless Patriotic Nigerians
God Bless PMB/VPYO
God Bless Nigeria
Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by tomakint: 11:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
kodded:

cc

ahaika23
PassingShit has lost every credibility expected of a reasonable contributor here.......they (janjaweedians) never knew Buhari will be this disappointing but I remembered vividly well that we warned them. Buhari's achievement my brown azz grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by laudate: 2:10am On Nov 20, 2015
Isuata:
@OP
@Forum and Thread MODS

Please talk to your technical teams to provide self-service threads that would allow users create threads and pick a list of users that can comment on the thread while the rest can view, this is possible and doesnt exist on other forums. It will increase forum debates like @passingshot is calling for and also remove the numerous weeds of insult trying to overshadow good un-biased points of free people- just a workable thought. Give your tech heads the framework, iam confident they can churn it out.

Mba nu!! Ehn, so you want to restrict people from commenting freely on any thread that takes their fancy?? shocked angry Impossicant. People should remember there is freedom of responsible patterns of speech on NL. But if you decide to make irresponsible comments, kindly remember that the freedom to swing your hands of insult, ends where my nose begins, or my own hands shall also swing back in return, to thump some sense into anyone who tries to insult me.

You do me, I do you...God no go vex! angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by biafranqueen: 4:26am On Nov 20, 2015
kodded:

cc

ahaika23
where he at grin the refinery, the electricity, the military let us hear word?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by Rose2014: 4:32am On Nov 20, 2015
biafranqueen:
where he at grin the refinery, the electricity, the military let us hear word?
Whoever resurrected this thread is wickedt cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by biafranqueen: 4:48am On Nov 20, 2015
Rose2014:

Whoever resurrected this thread is wickedt cheesy cheesy
hahaha Sis I am telling you. You should read his response on another thread, he claimed he was just going by what the media wrote. grin
Now he claims nothing can be done in just 5 months......

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by Rose2014: 8:10am On Nov 20, 2015
biafranqueen:
hahaha Sis I am telling you. You should read his response on another thread, he claimed he was just going by what the media wrote. grin
Now he claims nothing can be done in just 5 months......

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit / Chris Nigige Accused Of Beating A Building Contractor With His Staff In Lagos / Reported Killings In Nigeria: Breakdown Of Affected States, Geopolitical Zones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.