Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success (38932 Views)

Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency / Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa / Nine Ministers Who Will Define Buhari’s Presidency (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by predatorX: 9:32am On Jul 31, 2015
who said Buhari is not working......??

Since June till now we have been having nearly constant power supply in my environ and PMB has not even diverted his attention to the power sector yet. MegaWatt generation is at 4575MW, our highest ever. That wasn't the case with the drunkard Otuekean at the helm of affairs. Rather, he sold off the PHCN to his cronies for peanuts under the guise of privatization for effective running, only to have them bailed out to the tune of 200billion whilst budgeting an additional 2billion for diesel consumption for the villa.

thank God we kicked his butt outta office.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by bilal4riid(m): 9:33am On Jul 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I said it, I said he will create a thread to defend Buhari and it happened, I must be a prophet!... I knew PassingShot was coming with a counter after the blow you zombies received from barcanista. Eiyaa...No wonder they attack barca, and leave the message being passed across.

Anyway... Since Presidiot Buhari took over;

1. Bokoharam attacks has skyrocketed since the present administration took over, I don't know why Buhari don't want to tackle them head on, maybe because he's sympathetic to their ideology. Do you remember these famous declarations.
* "An attack on Bokoharam is an attack on the north"
* "I will continue to support the spread of Sharia throughout Nigeria".
The above statements were all made by Buhari.

2. The Naira's value has greatly plummeted, The Naira is being exchanged for #245 to a Dollar at present. But Buhari said he will make a Naira equal to a Dollar. grin grin
**waiting**

3. We have become a laughing stock in the comity of nations because of the senile man running the affairs of the country, Imagine a president creating a new country of 'West Germany', A president who doesn't know the meaning of "inclusive development", A president who doesn't know the meaning of his party. (disregard the OP's seventh point, It's all hogwash)

4. The Liar OP still went ahead to credit the working of the refineries to Buhari, even after the man has denied it. That's to tell you the kind of propagandists that are found in APC.

5. He said power supply has improved, Yes, that is right. Now help me ask him which power plant Buhari built since he took over in may, Has he appointed a Power minister?... No!. Has Buhari drafted and implemented any power reform...No!. Besides, we are in the rainy season and the water level in the dams are high, This will naturally result to an increase in power supply. As a matter of fact, the improved power supply is as a result of the past administration's power reforms. PassingShot is a pathetic liar, believe him at your own peril.

6. Since Buhari came on board, It's been further Northernization of the country through his appointments and actions. There's no need to talk much on this, It's glaring even to the zombies.

7. The present government has turned governance to a joke, Like I said before, It's now a PHOTOCRACY not a DEMOCRACY.

Bonus: He said foreign reserves has increased, Yes, Why won't it increase??...Buhari has not embarked on anything tangible like capital projects, contracts, etc. So it's bound to increase.

I'm not a fan of writing long epistles like Gbawe, so I'll halt here. Over to the wanking Zombies. [img]http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/34700000/Zombies-zombies-34725123-500-
365.jpg[/BH has no direction nw unlike b4 when de r organised, chased away soldiers and went with arms(indirect way of supplying the weapons to them)
2 BH then can move in no of hilluxes to attack community
3 shekau ( Gej spoke man) use to come out on camera blah blah they do dat they destroy that, he jst disappear as his pay master no more there
4 BH uses Nigerian airspace flying jets distributing papers prior to the scheduled general election that no muslim approach polling unit for his life at the time it's known pdp don't want elections( BH =pdp)
5 BH are bold enough to even alerts their target and go ahead for the destruction
6 powerful letter written by Nigerian Army abt inadequate equipment nor the soldiers allowance is paid on due. There was confusions in army camps then, while BH enjoy organised system. EVEN chief of deffence staff has said he lead army with lack of equipments
6 the BH are pushed to the wall , their weapons supply is cut, i.e they are being caught at check point e.g what happened at damaged-borno express check point
The list is endless ]

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by teamchocolate: 9:33am On Jul 31, 2015
Yes God will spare your life to see how much of a failure GEJ was.. I have affiliations with both Ministry of Health and Ministry of education by proxy and believe me.. things are getting better, people are behaving cuz a new sherrif is in town... No one wants to lose their jobs... people are sitting up...
barcanista:
What nonsense? Anyway, God sparing our lives we shall address all these fables.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by bilal4riid(m): 9:34am On Jul 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I said it, I said he will create a thread to defend Buhari and it happened, I must be a prophet!... I knew PassingShot was coming with a counter after the blow you zombies received from barcanista. Eiyaa...No wonder they attack barca, and leave the message being passed across.

Anyway... Since Presidiot Buhari took over;

1. Bokoharam attacks has skyrocketed since the present administration took over, I don't know why Buhari don't want to tackle them head on, maybe because he's sympathetic to their ideology. Do you remember these famous declarations.
* "An attack on Bokoharam is an attack on the north"
* "I will continue to support the spread of Sharia throughout Nigeria".
The above statements were all made by Buhari.

2. The Naira's value has greatly plummeted, The Naira is being exchanged for #245 to a Dollar at present. But Buhari said he will make a Naira equal to a Dollar. grin grin
**waiting**

3. We have become a laughing stock in the comity of nations because of the senile man running the affairs of the country, Imagine a president creating a new country of 'West Germany', A president who doesn't know the meaning of "inclusive development", A president who doesn't know the meaning of his party. (disregard the OP's seventh point, It's all hogwash)

4. The Liar OP still went ahead to credit the working of the refineries to Buhari, even after the man has denied it. That's to tell you the kind of propagandists that are found in APC.

5. He said power supply has improved, Yes, that is right. Now help me ask him which power plant Buhari built since he took over in may, Has he appointed a Power minister?... No!. Has Buhari drafted and implemented any power reform...No!. Besides, we are in the rainy season and the water level in the dams are high, This will naturally result to an increase in power supply. As a matter of fact, the improved power supply is as a result of the past administration's power reforms. PassingShot is a pathetic liar, believe him at your own peril.

6. Since Buhari came on board, It's been further Northernization of the country through his appointments and actions. There's no need to talk much on this, It's glaring even to the zombies.

7. The present government has turned governance to a joke, Like I said before, It's now a PHOTOCRACY not a DEMOCRACY.

Bonus: He said foreign reserves has increased, Yes, Why won't it increase??...Buhari has not embarked on anything tangible like capital projects, contracts, etc. So it's bound to increase.

I'm not a fan of writing long epistles like Gbawe, so I'll halt here. Over to the wanking Zombies. [img]http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/34700000/Zombies-zombies-34725123-500-
365.jpg[/BH has no direction nw unlike b4 when de r organised, chased away soldiers and went with arms(indirect way of supplying the weapons to them)
3 shekau ( Gej spoke man) use to come out on camera blah blah they do dat they destroy that, he jst disappear as his pay master no more there
4 BH uses Nigerian airspace flying jets distributing papers prior to the scheduled general election that no muslim approach polling unit for his life at the time it's known pdp don't want elections( BH =pdp)
5 BH are bold enough to even alerts their target and go ahead for the destruction
6 powerful letter written by Nigerian Army abt inadequate equipment nor the soldiers allowance is paid on due. There was confusions in army camps then, while BH enjoy organised system. EVEN chief of deffence staff has said he lead army with lack of equipments
6 the BH are pushed to the wall , their weapons supply is cut, i.e they are being caught at check point e.g what happened at damaged-borno express check point
The list is endless ]

BH has no direction nw unlike b4 when de r organised, chased away soldiers and went with arms(indirect way of supplying the weapons to them)
The list is endless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by MizMyColi(f): 9:36am On Jul 31, 2015
PassingShot:

Me or you? Enemy of progress that helped kick out the drunk who supervised the sharing of our "yams" to his "goats"?

The joke is on you, Ms. Wailer. grin

And installed the scam that you call "Change"?

More jokes on you, Wankkergrin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by not4sure(m): 9:37am On Jul 31, 2015
BOWOTO:
My brother, leave sentiment,open your eyes.
sentiment on what ? Bro
Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by Jesusloveyou: 9:38am On Jul 31, 2015
Hiploko:
I beg to disagree... You even have confidence to debate... Smh! How will you attribute improved electricity, working refineries, *supposed* improved security etc to Buhari? Wake up joor!!! It is only Jesus Christ that can do such miracles in 2 months... Buhari that doesn't even have ministers, regime direction, full of announcements,denials and reversals. Can you count the number of deaths since Buhari took over as a result of Boko Haram activities? A trip to US that brought issues such as refusal to be sold arms to,embarrasment of people that came for town hall meeting, a journey without any female or Nass member? Have you asked yourself why Obama didn't include Nigeria in his Africa visit which was just few days after he put the old Buhari through the stress of going to America. If Nigeria had improved image under Buhari as you claimed, Obama would have added Nigeria to Kenya and Ethiopia. No make me vex o!!!
and u think u make sense, on d issue of refinery and light, did u think is possible for things to change overnight if not for good leadership, if d head is rotten, d body will spoil, if it was easy, why did ur clueless corrupt hero fail for 6yrs,

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by MizMyColi(f): 9:39am On Jul 31, 2015
kotv:

gej completed several power plants.

You should take a look at this
https://gejachievements./2015/02/19/gejachievements-in-the-power-sector/

It has been noted Bro.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by MizMyColi(f): 9:39am On Jul 31, 2015
grin
JUSTbuchi:
I soo love u for this kiss

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by DMerciful(m): 9:39am On Jul 31, 2015
God bless you my sister......you are so on point...Jezz!
MizMyColi:
lipsrsealedembarassed
1. Why won't there be increase in foreign reserve?
What capital project has he embarked on?Or isn't money from this reserve meant to be touched? (School me please).

2. What bailout? The same one four governors or so have openly come out to say they haven't received? When did Saint Buhari become a liar? Pray tell.

3. There is nothing these soldiers have done that wasn't done in the GEJ administration.
FYI, there were fresh attacks earlier on a group of fishermen, have you seen the news?

4. What exactly is the status on the ready-to- collect Haliburton bribe money? What is it with this government and "I will" "I will"? Or is the recovery of looted funds selective? Pray tell also.

5. Refineries work because of a certain ex president. PMB asserted that much, so?http://www.ionigeria.com/it-will-be-dishonest-of-me-to-take-credit-for-repair-of-port-harcourt-refinery-buhari/

6. Electrity has improved because a certain ex president laid the ground work. The capacity TCN has now isn't magical, or is it?

7. What image got boosted? Correct if I'm wrong please, but last I checked, Nigerians were transported into this country with trucks used for carrying cows and oranges, and to think mr President visited just a day ago?
What sore, resounding slap could be worse than that?

We told you people that any promise of change without transformation is a cosmetic one. Do you see it playing out before your very eyes?

Mr Man, stop grappling and grasping at straws biko.
It's not by posting links up and down.
When (emphasis on "when"wink PMB starts work, even the dumb will shout alleluia.
But for now....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by MizMyColi(f): 9:40am On Jul 31, 2015
cheesy
clefstone:
smart chic

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by Smooyis(m): 9:40am On Jul 31, 2015
Even though it is too early to shout uhuru, I think the govt has not done badly in view of the prevailing circumstances.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by MizMyColi(f): 9:40am On Jul 31, 2015
smileysmiley
stuff46:
Sorry to be on your mention

But i really love this

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by Buchukwu: 9:41am On Jul 31, 2015
YetieLee:

Jst hold on and give this man a chance in ur precious heart. The jonathan u are defending doesn't av a 2month success story. Though its nt like all dis talk will stop him u know.
But how has it be that every good thing is him but he won't perform miracle in 2 months. Do you guys reason at all?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by MizMyColi(f): 9:43am On Jul 31, 2015
ajebuter:

And that clog is spelt: APC
cheesy

Lol
Pshot must not see this o

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by MizMyColi(f): 9:45am On Jul 31, 2015
dunkem21:

Nne, nwayo ..you don vex finish.

Your pretty face must be purple now.

The emotion of anger should be encouraged for the purpose of catharsis.

The extreme is what should be discouraged.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by crystalm2o: 9:47am On Jul 31, 2015
Get your sure games and have total win on all the games in sport betting, to get winning like in the screenshot below with fixed games, contact me via inbox by clicking on the link below

https://m.facebook.com/martin.crystal.14?ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fhome.php&refid=7

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by MizMyColi(f): 9:55am On Jul 31, 2015
smileysmiley
DMerciful:
God bless you my sister......you are so on point...Jezz!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by juliuscapps(m): 10:05am On Jul 31, 2015
I so seconded
arewafederation:
All these undisputed facts were achieved without appointing a single minister! This shows that all this country needs is a strong and incorruptible leader like GMB.

Most wailers may choose to disagree especially with points 5 and 6, but to discerning minds, the facts stated by the op is the only viable explanation for the miraculous improvements in those sectors.

This is just the beginning of a brand new great Nigeria. cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by Isuata: 10:16am On Jul 31, 2015
@OP

I think you are spot on with your write up as an education tool to such "doings",

i think the bashing is UN-called for as i have not really seen any responsible counter to the OP's assertions (still on page 3 as at this reply).

at OP i think probably you might wanna change the "Indisputable Success" to words that shows the present administration is working and on its way to success.

if you are partisan and want to be really vindictive and petty, the best way to have gone about it is to compare the last administration's first 100 days with this administration's 1st 100 days- that way you have a solid premise and also show that you have put lots of thought into being petty

But as an informational piece, your write up is good and shows us the other side...............

My opinion, its too early to grade the administration with a 'pass' or 'fail' rubric..........

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by luorquay: 10:23am On Jul 31, 2015
INTROVERT:
as expected..... grin

let me read

Abeg na 5G u dey use abi ya fone dey auto-refresh every second?? FTC all the time
Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:25am On Jul 31, 2015
PassingShot:

Yeah, it will be trash to the bigots bereft of critical reasoning.

I deal on facts not religious or tribal sentiments like you...Let me show where to find bigots who are bereft of critical reasoning... and I know being from Oyo state, consider yourself part of these bigots wink

The South-West zone has 14,296,163 registered voters, which represents 19.44% of the total number of voters nationwide. In terms of national electoral strength, the
zone is number 2. Taking into account the electoral behaviour of the South-West since independence, the zone has proven itself, without exception, of incapable of
voting anyone other than its own

In the 1st Republic, it voted mainly Action Group in favour of Chief Obafemi Awolowo with about 69% voters’ turnout.
In the 2nd Republic, it voted 78.75% of its total votes cast for UPN in favour of Chief Awolowo, with 70% voters’
turnout. In the June 12, 1993 presidential election, the pattern was repeated more or less the same, except that the total percentage of SDP’s votes in favour of Chief MKO Abiola rose up to 84.5% in the zone.

In the 1999 presidential election, mainly because the only two candidates for the presidency were both from the South-West, the zone’s voters’ turnout was abysmally low (48.09%) with about 68% of the votes cast to APP in
favour of Chief Olu Falaye.

2003 also recorded poor voters’ turnout with 71% of
votes cast for Obasanjo’s PDP. In 2011, with no Southwestern candidate fielded by any of the major parties, the South-West voted PDP when a functional alliance with the CPC failed to field in Sen. Tinubu or his nominee. Besides, with the vicious experience of AD
in 2003 when the PDP Federal Government uprooted its governments in five states of the zone, the South-West cannot now afford to risk having an opposition PDP
government at the federal level again; certainly not after the hard pains and toils of forming the APC. It is therefore existential for the South-West to vote APC at the presidential election.

http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/politics/50349-2015-presidential-election-how-and-why-pdp-will-lose

Add 2015 elections too...I trade on facts...if you wanna look for bigots, visit a mirror bro wink cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by Isuata: 10:27am On Jul 31, 2015
Hian......

i see something i call sinister and its prevalent in a lot of counter repertoire - is it until contracts are awarded that things need to change?

i guess i need to be schooled undecided

i believe a strong head with the right mental balance can cure 50% of its ailing body illness before the doctor can cure the rest caused by an inactive brain and will to stay healthy
Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by kings09(m): 10:40am On Jul 31, 2015
Truckpusher:
All Uncle Bubu wanted was to sleep in Aso Rock but it is unfortunate that his sai chanting madmen and women don't just see it. grin

Menh! Bubu deserve to be beaten to death with a sledge hammer - I hate saying things I can't deliver but how a 75 yr old man chooses that path surprises me all the time .

Passingshit, when are we going to be free from your shiity thread in this section?
guy, why wld u wish death to some1 who has only bn thr for 2months. Then waat shld we do 2 those dat led d country for 16yrs n neva made tangible progress. Be humane if u wn2 criticize. Even u won't be alive today if God had decided to look upon ur sins. Let's be human in all we do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by fejikudz(m): 10:40am On Jul 31, 2015
Sorry to say ooh.. but u don't know why most apc supporters are DUMB WRITERS undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by fejikudz(m): 10:40am On Jul 31, 2015
Sorry to say ooh.. but i don't know why most apc supporters are DUMB WRITERS undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by Truckpusher(m): 10:45am On Jul 31, 2015
kings09:
guy, why wld u wish death to some1 who has only bn thr for 2months. Then waat shld we do 2 those dat led d country for 16yrs n neva made tangible progress. Be humane if u wn2 criticize. Even u won't be alive today if God had decided to look upon ur sins. Let's be human in all we do.
Read and comprehend before quoting me ,you vowel nigglet.

I said he deserved it and not that he should be given the treatment.
and again it's a slang showing disdain over one's body language and his way of doing things and doesn't literally means that he should be beaten with a sledge hammer.
In fact you have every right to kill your English Teachers. grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by Jesusloveyou: 10:47am On Jul 31, 2015
kotv:

gej completed several power plants.

You should take a look at this
https://gejachievements./2015/02/19/gejachievements-in-the-power-sector/
is it to build or to make it work. U can build power plant to generate 5,000megawatts without having light in ur house, it is simply d fear buhari that make things to change within 2months

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by alexlee50: 10:47am On Jul 31, 2015
Rubbish talk.Deliberate misrepresentation of facts with the intent of misleading people.Let me take this op on the points he raised one after the other.

1. Increase in Our Foreign Reserves:
There is bound to be increse in the foreign reserve because the country has been making money from the sale of oil and duties collected by customs.The new government has not carried out anty project,even write now the policy framework of PMB on economy,power,education,foreign affairs is not yet known,so the issue of spending money does not arise at all.It is only when the policy frame work is set,that he would know what to spend money on and how to spend money.So right now,all monoies have to hit the Federation account.

.2. Bail-out Package to States:
I wonder why this op sees bail out for states as an achievement.These are states that collect enough money to cover their recurrent expenditure in the first place,and who otherwise shouldnt have any reasons to owe salaries find themselves owing because they took loans from banks to carry out non existent/crazy projects that is not of economic benefit to the people of their satate.In fact it is criminal in the procurement Act to award a contract when you dont have money to execute the contract.What the government has done is to cordone the fraudulent act of the state governments.

3. Modest Success Against the BH Terrorists:
I dont know if this op is in Nigeria?his perception of success against boko haram whether he is measuring it by the number of foreign trips the president has embarked on since swearing in or the number of towns the solddiers have been able to dislodge these insurgents from?Well as it is now,since Pmb INAUGURATION OVER 600 LIVES HAVE BEEN LOST TO BOKO HARAM attacks and more than 5t towns have been captured by these insurgents.If this is achievement,we will leave nigerians to be the judge of that.

4. Serious Undergoing Efforts to Recover Our Stolen Money: FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION
To the best of my knowlede no money has been recovered from any past government official.It is only nin the pages of newspapers we have been seeing series of invitation by efcc to former government officials.WE havent seen anyone of them traced to any fraud or any property recovered from them.Nobody carries out investigation on the pages of newspapers.

5. Refineries now Working
But if this op was thinking,he should have known that these refineries were under repairs before this administration came in and the repairs just got completed.I reiterate this government has not done anything till date,even PMB stated that he cannot claim credit for the refineries that are about to start operating.

6. Improved Electricity
Nothing has changed about this.If this op is living in Nigeria,he would know that during rainy season the power generation increses because of the hydro power palants that are now able to provide additional MW to the national grid and when dry season comes because of the drop in power,it goes back to normal.If we are to have stable power supply we need to inncrese our capacity to generate electricity.I am not aware the IPP projects are now functional,neither did they build any new power plant.

7. Nigeria Image Boosted

How?Is it by the number of Foreign trips the presidebnt has embarked on?how much foreign direct investment have this trips attracted?Which new company came to invest in nigeria?Obasanjo did the same thing in his first tenure,there was no investment fromn the western powers.The investment came from south africa ,china and other asian countries.Let PMB not waste his time,those western nations have nothing to offer nigeria,let him consolidate our relationship with other asian and african countries.Still on the image issue,transparency international recently rated GEJ as the best in terms of transparency since 1999,

On a final note,some people want to demonise GEJ at every given oppurtunity in other to cover for the shortcomings of this admistration.The truth is GEJ did his best,the expectations of nigerians was high but he could not meet it.He has gone,let us let him be.WE should also be sincere enough to commend him on those things he did well.The expectations on PMB is is even higher,let us all support him to make nigeria a better place.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by mop4: 11:07am On Jul 31, 2015
i think the bashing is UN-called for as i have not really seen any responsible counter to the OP's assertions
Re: Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success by kings09(m): 11:09am On Jul 31, 2015
Truckpusher:
Read and comprehend before quoting me ,you vowel nigglet.

I said he deserved it and not that he should be given the treatment.
and again it's a slang showing disdain over one's body language and his way of doing things and doesn't literally means that he should be beaten with a sledge hammer.
In fact you have every right to kill your English Teachers. grin
nawa oo. Musst u insult b4 u express ur opinion. Ur parents nid to do revision on ur moral upbringing cos u r nt fit 4 a civilized society.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting / Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC / The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.