Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? (4340 Views)

A Masturbating Husband Or A Cheating Husband.....ladies, Which Do You Prefer. / 9 Ways To Win A Woman’s Heart / Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? by IamLEGEND1: 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

No but I would love to learn.

I only speak English, so embarrassing

what about you?

Embarrassing ? it isnt oh

if not bcoz of some fortunate turn of events

na so me too for dey speak one language.

but @ the moment, i only speak 3 languages fluently. not counting pidgin english.

hausa
English
Fulani (fulfulde)

+ other languages that are a work in progress like
french and a minor tribe like that that are indegenes of plateau state.

I hope one day to start spanish lessons too

that language too sexy die.
Re: To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? by Gurgle(f): 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Embarrassing ? it isnt oh

if not bcoz of some fortunate turn of events

na so me too for dey speak one language.

but @ the moment, i only speak 3 languages fluently. not counting pidgin english.

hausa
English
Fulani (fulfulde)

+ other languages that are a work in progress like
french and a minor tribe like that that are indegenes of plateau state.

I hope one day to start spanish lessons too

that language too sexy die.

Why do you want to learn minor tribal languages?

yeah Spanish is good but I prefer Italian.
Re: To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? by IamLEGEND1: 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Why do you want to learn minor tribal languages?

yeah Spanish is good but I prefer Italian.

i have spent some time among them, so without even noticing, i had already learned how to greet, insult(yikes!) and respond to certain questions in their dialect.

so i just thought, what's the harm in trying to learn the language in it's entirety. so i got a friend of mine to help me out.
i know i wont learn it totally though.

ITALIAN
i dey craze ni?
it's better i learn greek.
i hear say Italian, like chinese is too hard. but make i no discourage u oh.
but my own na play, my dad speaks 8 languages.
some times even me dey fear.
Re: To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? by Gurgle(f): 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i have spent some time among them, so without even noticing, i had already learned how to greet, insult(yikes!) and respond to certain questions in their dialect.

so i just thought, what's the harm in trying to learn the language in it's entirety. so i got a friend of mine to help me out.
i know i wont learn it totally though.

ITALIAN
i dey craze ni?
it's better i learn greek.
i hear say Italian, like chinese is too hard. but make i no discourage u oh.
but my own na play, my dad speaks 8 languages.
some times even me dey fear.

LOL haha too hard? I just like the sound of it. and I like Italian culture too. it has influenced so much of our world

Greek is the same actually and its easier to learn scientific words if you know Greek and Italian.

Can you speak Arabic by the way? you mentioned it last time, maybe in jest

What does your dad speak?
Re: To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? by IamLEGEND1: 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

LOL haha too hard? I just like the sound of it. and I like Italian culture too. it has influenced so much of our world

Greek is the same actually and its easier to learn scientific words if you know Greek and Italian.

Can you speak Arabic by the way? you mentioned it last time, maybe in jest

What does your dad speak?

exactly, greek is probably the most influential language in scientific nomenclature.

i don't speak arabic, but my dad does.
so as u would expect, i pick up a word here, a phrase there.

he speaks
english
hausa
fulani
my mom's dialect (she is not hausa)
arabic(learnt it in almajiri schl)
greek(learnt it in seminary)
swahili
& kanuri (though not fluently)
Re: To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
D

Money, care & good sex. Greatest combo.
Re: To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? by Gurgle(f): 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

exactly, greek is probably the most influential language in scientific nomenclature.

i don't speak arabic, but my dad does.
so as u would expect, i pick up a word here, a phrase there.

he speaks
english
hausa
fulani
my mom's dialect (she is not hausa)
arabic(learnt it in almajiri schl)
greek(learnt it in seminary)
swahili
& kanuri (though not fluently)

Sooo your dad is a priest??

and here you are, reading dirty threads. hm what a waste

what is your mum

why does he speak Swahili
Re: To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? by IamLEGEND1: 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Sooo your dad is a priest??
and here you are, reading dirty threads. hm what a waste
what is your mum
why does he speak Swahili
he spent some time in SA
and na by mistake i click dat link na.
#HolyPikin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men: When Will This Start To Happen In Nigeria? (pic) / Ladies: Here Are 30 Romantic Pet Names You Can Call Your Man / Happy Women's Day; I Feel Like Making a woman happy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.