Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Girls Prefer Rich Scam Guys Than Educated And Decent Ones - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Prefer Rich Scam Guys Than Educated And Decent Ones (728 Views)

Why Is It That Uneducated Ladies Get Married In Time Than Educated Ones? Why?!!! / Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Prefer Rich Scam Guys Than Educated And Decent Ones by walelaw1952(m): 1:13am On Jul 31, 2015
I love to do the right thing and make clean profit from my labour...but it seems no girl wants to stay with a guy like me. My ex is now with a yahoo boy and I had not had another in more than a year now. What is happening to our girls self?

1 Like

Re: Girls Prefer Rich Scam Guys Than Educated And Decent Ones by zadok60: 1:19am On Jul 31, 2015
lols
Re: Girls Prefer Rich Scam Guys Than Educated And Decent Ones by Gurgle(f): 1:24am On Jul 31, 2015
You will get a better lady through perseverance with your honest efforts, don't worry
Re: Girls Prefer Rich Scam Guys Than Educated And Decent Ones by Nobody: 1:28am On Jul 31, 2015
lol see hw u take brand dem rich scam guys grin
Re: Girls Prefer Rich Scam Guys Than Educated And Decent Ones by UrchmanBiz(m): 1:37am On Jul 31, 2015
Hello guys grin grin grin

Are you running out of data??

Check out our thread click here
Re: Girls Prefer Rich Scam Guys Than Educated And Decent Ones by Sidiqdeboss(m): 2:05am On Jul 31, 2015
stay calm man those girls did such things end it absurd
Re: Girls Prefer Rich Scam Guys Than Educated And Decent Ones by PureWays(m): 2:32am On Jul 31, 2015
Ladies don't prefer "rich scam guys" , just that a lot of the "rich scam guys" have attractive qualities that maybe you may also need to acquire..
Maybe you are just too weak for the ladies you seek.
Don't get me wrong, you can be good and also tough, you just need a balance of both.
Re: Girls Prefer Rich Scam Guys Than Educated And Decent Ones by walelaw1952(m): 1:01am On Sep 04, 2015
walelaw1952:
I love to do the right thing and make clean profit from my labour...but it seems no girl wants to stay with a guy like me. My ex is now with a yahoo boy and I had not had another in more than a year now. What is happening to our girls self?

many go eventually become sister mary for church and na 1 brother innocent go come marry them say pastor see vision. SMH* its like buying repainted nigerian overused car @ the price of a fairly used tokunbo + church wedding. Good girls still dey but very few,na the bad ones full town. Make God help men

(1) (Reply)

Guys Always Say No Wife Material ,no Virgin In Naija Again Are The Guys Virgins / You Are Not A Cheat Until Your Partner Catches You / Was I Clueless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.