Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Why Is It That Uneducated Ladies Get Married In Time Than Educated Ones? Why?!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Uneducated Ladies Get Married In Time Than Educated Ones? Why?!!! (1218 Views)

Recent Survey Shows Uneducated Women Are Living Hapily Than Educated Ones / Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Uneducated Ladies Get Married In Time Than Educated Ones? Why?!!! by emmanuel596(m): 8:29am On Feb 24, 2017
Please I need mature answers and deliberations
Re: Why Is It That Uneducated Ladies Get Married In Time Than Educated Ones? Why?!!! by SINZ: 8:33am On Feb 24, 2017
The educated women seem to "know it all" cheesy

Most men find that intimidating.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Uneducated Ladies Get Married In Time Than Educated Ones? Why?!!! by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 24, 2017
i have no Absolute idea.....
Re: Why Is It That Uneducated Ladies Get Married In Time Than Educated Ones? Why?!!! by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 24, 2017
re u sure

Re: Why Is It That Uneducated Ladies Get Married In Time Than Educated Ones? Why?!!! by kabrud: 8:41am On Feb 24, 2017
Because the uneducated ladies are submissive (a requirement for successful marriages in Africa) While the educated ones drag the leadership of the family with their husbands in the name of gender equality.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Uneducated Ladies Get Married In Time Than Educated Ones? Why?!!! by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 24, 2017
One of the reasons is that educated ladies spend some years to acquire education but uneducated ones learn trade for two years, get freedom and marry.

Why the former is in the school, learning, the later is already producing children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Uneducated Ladies Get Married In Time Than Educated Ones? Why?!!! by tee59(f): 8:43am On Feb 24, 2017
Most of d uneducated ones hav wat deir educated counterpart lack i. e moral and good character. Men ar nt lokn 4 competition whn it comes to marriage but submission and humility. Although not all of dem av all ds qualities. It is vice versa.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Uneducated Ladies Get Married In Time Than Educated Ones? Why?!!! by Epositive(m): 8:44am On Feb 24, 2017
DamZik:
One of the reasons is that educated ladies spend some years to acquire education but uneducated ones learn trade for two years, get freedom and marry.

Why the former is in the school, learning, the later is already producing children.

my brother, u no understand d question! grin grin

#positivevibes
Re: Why Is It That Uneducated Ladies Get Married In Time Than Educated Ones? Why?!!! by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 24, 2017
Different priorities.
Re: Why Is It That Uneducated Ladies Get Married In Time Than Educated Ones? Why?!!! by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 24, 2017
smiley
Re: Why Is It That Uneducated Ladies Get Married In Time Than Educated Ones? Why?!!! by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 24, 2017
Why do uneducated guys impregnate girls before their educated ones?
Re: Why Is It That Uneducated Ladies Get Married In Time Than Educated Ones? Why?!!! by okosodo: 9:00am On Feb 24, 2017
The problem is pride
Re: Why Is It That Uneducated Ladies Get Married In Time Than Educated Ones? Why?!!! by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 24, 2017
tee59:
Most of d uneducated ones hav wat deir educated counterpart lack i. e moral and good character. Men ar nt lokn 4 competition whn it comes to marriage but submission and humility. Although not all of dem av all ds qualities. It is vice versa.

Well said
Re: Why Is It That Uneducated Ladies Get Married In Time Than Educated Ones? Why?!!! by firstking01(m): 9:05am On Feb 24, 2017
Because majority of em ladies think they can substitute education for common senseundecided
Re: Why Is It That Uneducated Ladies Get Married In Time Than Educated Ones? Why?!!! by NemzySeries(m): 9:12am On Feb 24, 2017
deir life is 1way na unlike d educated ones dat wud b dragging shoulders wit u but i guess itz d price 1 has to pay in dis generation
Re: Why Is It That Uneducated Ladies Get Married In Time Than Educated Ones? Why?!!! by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 24, 2017
firstking01:
Because majority of em ladies think they can substitute education for common senseundecided
I like this post. Common sense is not common.
Re: Why Is It That Uneducated Ladies Get Married In Time Than Educated Ones? Why?!!! by Mikocake(m): 9:13am On Feb 24, 2017
First of all I will take this as an assertion and not fact.
Back to your question: In life we fail to realise a simple but complex fact about life and that has to do with SACRIFICE, Yes SACRIFICE. In life we SACRIFICE a lot, consciously or subconsciously but the truth remains that any decision we take in life another aspect of our life suffer for that...for instance our country pay a lot of attention to oil sector as a result other sectors suffer. we SACRIFICED other sectors for oil, that's it. that's what economists call opportunity forgone. educated ladies SACRIFICED "early marriage" for their career. we all know how difficult it is to combine motherly status with education.
It's that simple really.
Hope my little knowledge helped.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Uneducated Ladies Get Married In Time Than Educated Ones? Why?!!! by J3RK: 9:16am On Feb 24, 2017
Thoughts of an uneducated buffon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Uneducated Ladies Get Married In Time Than Educated Ones? Why?!!! by popefuse(m): 9:20am On Feb 24, 2017
1.Uneducated woman 15yrs apprenticeship
2.Educated woman 15yrs she still dey write waec,Gce,naco etc
2.uneducated woman.at 20 she is done with apprenticeship
3.educated woman 20 she would be writing jamb

4 uneducated woman 22yrs establish her own bizness
5. Educated woman at 22yrs still in university

6. Uneducated woman at 25yrs she is married
7 educated woman at 25 she is graduating

8. Uneducated woman at 26 she has her first child
9. Educated woman at 26 she is still serving

10 uneducated woman at 28 second child
11. Educated woman at 28 in her father house searching
for job

12. Uneducated woman at 30,31, third child
13. Educated woman doing masters etc

14. Uneducated woman at 32. Her first born is already in primary sch
15 educated woman at 32,33,35. Preparing for marriage

So both individual calenders are different
Re: Why Is It That Uneducated Ladies Get Married In Time Than Educated Ones? Why?!!! by CaroLyner(f): 9:24am On Feb 24, 2017
It has more to do with educated women having chosen to spend their time and effort trying to accomplish other goals instead of pursuing and working on relationships.
Re: Why Is It That Uneducated Ladies Get Married In Time Than Educated Ones? Why?!!! by CaroLyner(f): 9:25am On Feb 24, 2017
It has more to do with educated women having chosen to spend their time and effort trying to accomplish other goals instead of pursuing and working on relationships.
Which uneducated women have all the time for.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Uneducated Ladies Get Married In Time Than Educated Ones? Why?!!! by Blendoscarz10(m): 9:28am On Feb 24, 2017
Its just because, educated ones has and/or looks for all it takes to make and keep a family
Re: Why Is It That Uneducated Ladies Get Married In Time Than Educated Ones? Why?!!! by ikombe: 10:16am On Feb 24, 2017
Whitehousechick:
Why do uneducated guys impregnate girls before their educated ones?
Why u wan derail the thread now undecided

Re: Why Is It That Uneducated Ladies Get Married In Time Than Educated Ones? Why?!!! by ikombe: 10:18am On Feb 24, 2017
tee59:
Madam You head dey dere joor

(1) (Reply)

Lady Who Had Several Abortions For Her Boss, Asks For Help / Share Your Opinion: What Attracts You To A Lady? / I Don't Think I'm Normal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.