Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female (3468 Views)

Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You / Island Residents Are Refusing To Date Mainland Residents And Vice Versa / How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female by gj22(m): 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
Adufetohposh:
I'm not sure I can.

I will keep reminding him that I'm his big sis cheesy

A big sis and a child
Re: MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female by gj22(m): 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
Adufetohposh:
I'm not sure I can.

I will keep reminding him that I'm his big sis cheesy

A big sis who is still a child
Re: MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female by wordbank(m): 5:44am On Aug 03, 2015
mikkypel:

But why?
They came, saw and conquered
Re: MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female by mikkypel(m): 7:02am On Aug 04, 2015
Cc Lalasticlala

Use your powerful power take it to FP, do the needful, let other Nairalanders air their view

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Girls Are Lying This Much ( Picture ) / When A Girl Makes It So Easy For A Guy To Sleep With Her / I Did This Tonight : Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.