Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female (3454 Views)

Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You / Island Residents Are Refusing To Date Mainland Residents And Vice Versa / How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female by mikkypel(m): 6:48am On Jul 31, 2015
This is a really tough situation we need to deal with maybe probably because we are not civilised enough or maybe the fact that we are African

To the Male : Can you date/marry a lady or girl that is older than you?
To the Female : Can you date/marry a man who you are older than?
Oya let's roll
Re: MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female by Tbillz(m): 6:51am On Jul 31, 2015
Age is just a number. Maturity will ignite any form of relationship

3 Likes

Re: MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female by gamaliel121(m): 6:51am On Jul 31, 2015
I might.. Fear is that she may not respect me!! Hate disrespectful women..
Re: MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female by Fajs: 6:57am On Jul 31, 2015
For girls u can date someone older but guys don't try it
Re: MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female by Gurgle(f): 6:57am On Jul 31, 2015
Nope, never

Iamlegend you hear wetin I dey talk
Re: MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 31, 2015
I'm not sure I can.

I will keep reminding him that I'm his big sis cheesy
Re: MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female by Cutehector(m): 7:06am On Jul 31, 2015
Nah... She has to be younger
Re: MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female by Rilwayne001: 7:09am On Jul 31, 2015
YES cool
Re: MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female by pbs4real(m): 7:32am On Jul 31, 2015
Adufetohposh:
I'm not sure I can.

trust me,nah bed i go revenge,if i no see tears i wont stpgrin

1 Like

Re: MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female by pbs4real(m): 7:34am On Jul 31, 2015
Cutehector:
Nah... She has to be younger
i trust u,u like em fresh and younggrin
Re: MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female by Cutehector(m): 7:37am On Jul 31, 2015
pbs4real:
i trust u,u like em fresh and younggrin
pbs, u do knw I hav sango"s email address ryt... grin am not a paedophile jor.
Re: MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female by pbs4real(m): 7:38am On Jul 31, 2015
Cutehector:
pbs, u do knw I hav sango"s email address ryt... grin am not a paedophile jor.
hahahacheesy i tot u are
Re: MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female by Cutehector(m): 7:41am On Jul 31, 2015
pbs4real:
hahahacheesy i tot u are
godforbid.... Takin advantage of a gurl, let alone, a smal gurl is not in my list of evil things to do before I die... cool
Re: MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female by Exponental(m): 7:43am On Jul 31, 2015
Love is an expression of stupidity.
Love is blind
Love is .....
Once the love is mutual and real, e no concain me!

4 Likes

Re: MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female by harffie(m): 8:02am On Jul 31, 2015
I LIKE OLDER WOMEN.

1 Like

Re: MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:33am On Jul 31, 2015
yes i can date someone older than me,i actually prefer older ladies and this attributed to the fact that i was disvirgined by a married woman when i was much younger.Most of the ladies I have dated are older than me with 5 years or more.The ladies dnt usually knw dat they are older than me because I have a high IQ and can match their level of reasoning with ease.

4 Likes

Re: MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female by cyprus000: 8:39am On Jul 31, 2015
Re: MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female by babajero(m): 9:25am On Jul 31, 2015
All that matters is if she is ready to start a family with you and nothing else, because guys if rely solely on marrying the little children who will marry the matured ones?

1 Like

Re: MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female by mikkypel(m): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
gamaliel121:
I might.. Fear is that she may not respect me!! Hate disrespectful women..
She might one day remind you in an argument and you can beat the hell out of her

1 Like

Re: MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female by mikkypel(m): 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
harffie:
I LIKE OLDER WOMEN.
Yeepa, everybody come and see Spartacus here ooo
Re: MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female by mikkypel(m): 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
Adufetohposh:
I'm not sure I can.

Real love has not touched you before
Re: MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female by gamaliel121(m): 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
mikkypel:

She might one day remind you in an argument and you can beat the hell out of her

Hhaaaa I tell u broo...
Might just beat her up..
That's d last tin I wanna do tho..
Re: MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female by mikkypel(m): 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
gamaliel121:

Hhaaaa I tell u broo... Might just beat her up.. That's d last tin I wanna do tho..
That's why u need to prevent it now shey
Re: MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female by gamaliel121(m): 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
mikkypel:

That's why u need to prevent it now shey
Yea..I feel you bro
Re: MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female by 7footre(m): 12:49am On Aug 01, 2015
I once dated a girl a year older than me.... it's not fond memories for me so don't think I wanna tow that path again
Re: MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female by titosantana(m): 12:57am On Aug 01, 2015
Na dem I like pass now sef cheesy
Re: MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 01, 2015
My gf is 2years older...

She's lovely and respectful(maybe am lucky)
Re: MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female by valmunich(m): 1:14am On Aug 01, 2015
Kini big deal undecided

It's more about choice for me. if my heart welcomes you and vice versa, then age obviously will matter less.

Btw, those saying age is merely a number, you fit date a woman, the same age with your grandma? grin
Re: MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female by wiringdpt(m): 1:21am On Aug 01, 2015
I prefer older women
Re: MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 01, 2015
I am actually attracted to neat married women or ladies older than myself..
Re: MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female by gabbidonb(m): 2:37am On Aug 01, 2015
She is older than me three years. We get along quite well. Pretty normal n we laugh n tease each other abt it sometimes. We just don't care abt it .
Re: MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female by Candyrain(m): 3:31am On Aug 01, 2015
wiringdpt:
I prefer older women
because younger ones are worrisome, right?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Caught Her Red-handed. What Should I Do? / The Wife Of A Friend Of Mine Is Sleeping With Her Younger Brother. Help! / Picture: See The New Format Ladies Now Use To Ask Guys For Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.