Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

5things Ladies Always Experience If You Are 35years & You Are Still A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5things Ladies Always Experience If You Are 35years & You Are Still A Virgin (1328 Views)

Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This / Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5things Ladies Always Experience If You Are 35years & You Are Still A Virgin by yeman2012(m): 7:16am On Jul 31, 2015
I was with my friend yesterday when a matured lady passed us by..then he told me the that the lady who just passed by was not yet married and she is almost clocking to 35 or 36 though she looks even older than that but not yet married..and he also said she is still a virgin..I can't really say is true because I never browse for her cafe before even to say I want go open website there so I decide to create a related topic about her experience..Let's role on..no time for super story!!

(1)the truth becomes lies:- After 35years and you finally find a man you want to marry and you finally decided to tell him the truth that you are a virgin!!the man mind will be like OoOboy..see lie?? you no feet lie different brand of lie gave me?? even you say day stole my BlackBerry Bis subscription last week i feet believe that one!! but say you be virgin na lie after all those guys were don open your website?? It will be very hard for him to believe even when you are telling him the truth because of the age factor won't let him believe.

(2)still hoping for the Mr right:-after 35 years and no man finally came.. she Will be like oooomy God!! all this time were I Don they hide my pincode make no any man see am..now my account don they expire.. God why me? 

3Pastor is my solution:-After 35years no man finally came and all her friends have married with grownups children.even her friends were no be even virgin..when day done open her yahoo and gmail pass anything done marry get grownups children to..
then she will start going from church to churches to see different types of pastors.. finally she go be like next Sunday I Will be the one to seat in front of the church this types of lady's comes to church by 6am. even when the church is not open they will wait at the gate until the gateman comes to open the gate for them to enter..I day always sorry for this types of ladies!!

(4)The hard to get:-this type of ladies be like i won't show him my pincode if we don't date each other for like six or five yearssssss..After the guy wait for like 2years or 3years no single sing of any pin talkless of code the guy go just wakker him own they go..another guy come the same thing as if they hide Gold for her browser.. like June and July 35years go pass like super story..

(5)the game changer aka apc..After 35years and Mr right finally came..they go as far as to remind the man almost every seconds to ask the man what date will be the wedding date e.g if day start dating each other on 2/February/2015 she will be like can't we make the wedding date 5/March/2015..even when the man said he don't have money to pay her bride price.. she go be like don't worry I will borrow you money to pay after the wedding you can pay me back..Lol if na you be the man go gree pay back??
Re: 5things Ladies Always Experience If You Are 35years & You Are Still A Virgin by helpinghands(m): 7:17am On Jul 31, 2015
True
Re: 5things Ladies Always Experience If You Are 35years & You Are Still A Virgin by Gurgle(f): 7:18am On Jul 31, 2015
So what do you suggest women should do
Re: 5things Ladies Always Experience If You Are 35years & You Are Still A Virgin by ikbnice(m): 7:22am On Jul 31, 2015
Even afta marriage and child no quickly cum. She go be lyk, eh! Menopause o!!!
Re: 5things Ladies Always Experience If You Are 35years & You Are Still A Virgin by Cutehector(m): 7:22am On Jul 31, 2015
World is ironic.. Virgins get raped! All their efforts in tryn to keep dr virginity till marriage flies into thin air. And they wish dey had done it wit johnny grin... Ironic.

Morale of my post
Dnt overate ur virginity..
Re: 5things Ladies Always Experience If You Are 35years & You Are Still A Virgin by adejaresalami1(m): 7:22am On Jul 31, 2015
grin...hoebeewin shaaa
Re: 5things Ladies Always Experience If You Are 35years & You Are Still A Virgin by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 31, 2015
You have a lot of time on your hands. I envy you.
Re: 5things Ladies Always Experience If You Are 35years & You Are Still A Virgin by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 31, 2015
Why would a girl be a virgin by 35?
Re: 5things Ladies Always Experience If You Are 35years & You Are Still A Virgin by Ginaz(f): 7:51am On Jul 31, 2015
who wanna be a virgin till death sef should be, it's a decision not a condition.

I see nothing wrong in that.

1 Like

Re: 5things Ladies Always Experience If You Are 35years & You Are Still A Virgin by Qualer: 8:48am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:
So what do you suggest we should do

ah! who be we?! you wey ride me like sports bicycle the other day... fear God O!!

1 Like

Re: 5things Ladies Always Experience If You Are 35years & You Are Still A Virgin by Gurgle(f): 8:49am On Jul 31, 2015
Qualer:

ah! who be we?! you wey ride me like sports bicycle the other day... fear God O!!

Lol leave me
Re: 5things Ladies Always Experience If You Are 35years & You Are Still A Virgin by sinaj(f): 9:10am On Jul 31, 2015
ikbnice:
Even afta marriage and child no quickly cum. She go be lyk, eh! Menopause o!!!

so children CUM
Re: 5things Ladies Always Experience If You Are 35years & You Are Still A Virgin by Qualer: 9:38am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol leave me

Haba! you know it's difficult to leave you now... oya come closer make I touch sometin...! cool

1 Like

Re: 5things Ladies Always Experience If You Are 35years & You Are Still A Virgin by Gurgle(f): 9:44am On Jul 31, 2015
Qualer:

Haba! you know it's difficult to leave you now... oya come closer make I touch sometin...! cool

Bad fellow angry

and somebody actually liked that your comment, smh
Re: 5things Ladies Always Experience If You Are 35years & You Are Still A Virgin by ikbnice(m): 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
sinaj:

so children CUM
grin

(1) (Reply)

Love Lost So Quick..how Can It Be Salvaged? / Why Am I A Pervert......... It's Disturbing / This Guy Needs Advice (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.