Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:19 AM

Man Rapes His 11-yr-old Daughter - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes His 11-yr-old Daughter (20683 Views)

Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos / Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father / 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes His 11-yr-old Daughter by idokosi: 10:56am On Jul 31, 2015
So who will service the wife now as he has been remanded till Sept 29
Re: Man Rapes His 11-yr-old Daughter by seangy4konji: 10:59am On Jul 31, 2015
14 years in PRISON.
Re: Man Rapes His 11-yr-old Daughter by enomakos(m): 11:31am On Jul 31, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Wicked grin
so he shall be sent to prison abi?
Re: Man Rapes His 11-yr-old Daughter by Bruno3000(m): 11:54am On Jul 31, 2015
ammyluv2002:
He should be jailed forever undecided
seconded...
Re: Man Rapes His 11-yr-old Daughter by wiseoneking: 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
podosci:
God created only Adam and Eve, they gave birth to Cane and Abel.....The only possible way the world could have been populated is if there was incest between Eve and her children. I am not supporting what that gorilla did to his dauther but I am just saying is actions are not new
Go and read and study your scriptures again focussing in Gen 4 & 5. They did not give birth to only Cain and Abel. Find out about the children of Adam and Eve and also their grand children and see all their male and female decendants. Let it also interest you on their age of marriage, child bearing and longevity. Try harder to learn on first hand and not on hear say. Research
Re: Man Rapes His 11-yr-old Daughter by ishar(f): 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
ijustdey:
how do some men get sexually attracted to their own children

this is just beyond reasoning
I also ask how do some men get attracted to toddlers and abuse them . like raping a 2year old. undecided
ijustdey:
how do some men get sexually attracted to their own children

this is just beyond reasoning
I also ask how do some men get attracted to toddlers and abuse them . like raping a 2year old.
Re: Man Rapes His 11-yr-old Daughter by ishar(f): 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
podosci:
God created only Adam and Eve, they gave birth to cane and Abel.....The only possible way the world could have been populated is if there was incest between Eve and her children. I am not supporting what that gorilla did to his dauther but I am just saying is actions are not new
This your talk no follow for this one o. Evangelist. shocked
podosci:
God created only Adam and Eve, they gave birth to cane and Abel.....The only possible way the world could have been populated is if there was incest between Eve and her children. I am not supporting what that gorilla did to his dauther but I am just saying is actions are not new
This your talk no follow for this one o. Evangelist.
Re: Man Rapes His 11-yr-old Daughter by noble03(f): 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
He is possess by demonic spirit. How can you be sexually attracted to your own daughter? He shld be jailed for life! Idiotttttt........
Re: Man Rapes His 11-yr-old Daughter by sweetest35: 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
The world is actually nearing the END!
Re: Man Rapes His 11-yr-old Daughter by Fourwinds: 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
Omotayor123:
What kind of Father does that Wetin 11years old pikin get that attracts his cursed libido

God have mercy... And the mother didn't know she married a beast undecided
because some women are always foolish to observe. they get carried away by gossip. I cannt imagine a woman saying she is bored and she is married. these are some of the things they leave undone.
Re: Man Rapes His 11-yr-old Daughter by podosci(m): 1:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
Fine....so incest amongst brothers and sisters is permitted?
Re: Man Rapes His 11-yr-old Daughter by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
podosci:
Re: Man Rapes His 11-yr-old Daughter by chukjojo(m): 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
Everyone are just rantting kill the man, casterate him, send him to live imprisonment, blaa blaa blaa, etc. Well he really deserve all these. But do you all espect enything good from world govern by the devil himself? Espect more of such dehumanization, molestation and paedophalia against human especially women and children in this world under the control of the 'Evil one' Satan-1john5:19.
Re: Man Rapes His 11-yr-old Daughter by chukjojo(m): 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
podosci:
Fine....so incest amongst brothers and sisters is permitted?
inbreading, premarital and extramarital sex, homosexualism, lessbianism, theft, etc. are all in same category in God sight-1Cor.6:9. If you are involve in any of these, you are not different from this inbreading peadophile.
Re: Man Rapes His 11-yr-old Daughter by podosci(m): 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
Without inbreeding, how did Adam, Eve and their children populate the world?
Re: Man Rapes His 11-yr-old Daughter by femi4: 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
podosci:
God created only Adam and Eve, they gave birth to cane and Abel.....The only possible way the world could have been populated is [s]if there was incest between Eve and her children[/s]. I am not supporting what that gorilla did to his dauther but I am just saying is actions are not new
The couple's first three children were Cain, Abel and Seth: "After he begot Seth, the days of Adam were eight hundred years; and he had sons and daughters." (Genesis 5:4)

Abel married one of his sisters
Re: Man Rapes His 11-yr-old Daughter by testimony2015: 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
Sign of the end time...be prepared.
Re: Man Rapes His 11-yr-old Daughter by podosci(m): 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
That still incest....brothers and sisters having sexually relation or mother and son is categorized as incest....so it's still inbreeding
Re: Man Rapes His 11-yr-old Daughter by rEinCarNaTeD1(m): 2:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
Obontami, u see why this olosho runs good? grin if to say dat man dey sexuality section with us dis kind thing for no happen o grin
Re: Man Rapes His 11-yr-old Daughter by jantavanta(m): 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
4unme:
The man must be an animal. He deserves a place in the Zoo.

www.aftatech.com

With him in the zoo, the animals may no longer be safe.
Re: Man Rapes His 11-yr-old Daughter by joansteff(m): 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
It is humanly impossile for a man wether responsiblie or or not can can ever be be attracted sexually to de daughter, except may be except de pregnancy was gotten some where else. I stand to be corrected
Re: Man Rapes His 11-yr-old Daughter by miketayo(m): 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
podosci:

Adam and eve were the first but not d only humans God created, there were other humans with them
Re: Man Rapes His 11-yr-old Daughter by shotgun22(m): 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
sad seriously more attention. Should be shown to the daughter. She needs a good psychologist.
Re: Man Rapes His 11-yr-old Daughter by Chuksdede(m): 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
ammyluv2002:
He should be jailed forever undecided
Not only that he should also be casterated
Re: Man Rapes His 11-yr-old Daughter by podosci(m): 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
Stop commiting Blasphemy and tell me where in the Bibble did God say he created other people undecided
Re: Man Rapes His 11-yr-old Daughter by debada(f): 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
onyediya8:
angry
Why are you withholding his name nah? He's lost the right to privacy or protection of any sort!

its also ro protect the daughter
Re: Man Rapes His 11-yr-old Daughter by Temeem3456: 11:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
sadEnds time
Re: Man Rapes His 11-yr-old Daughter by Femistico(m): 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
obontami:
RedBenson

debetmx

atmy

ilovetotodie
reincarnated1 arch1 duckSoup Femistico
Akthedream
make una come see wetin konji cause Ooo
konji is no respecter of anybody baba....gringrin
Re: Man Rapes His 11-yr-old Daughter by obontami: 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
Femistico:
konji is no respecter of anybody baba....gringrin

hahaha grin
Re: Man Rapes His 11-yr-old Daughter by obontami: 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
rEinCarNaTeD1:
Obontami, u see why this olosho runs good? grin if to say dat man dey sexuality section with us dis kind thing for no happen o grin

i dey tell you my brother
Re: Man Rapes His 11-yr-old Daughter by Pidggin(f): 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
I don't get it, how can a man be sexually aroused by his own child?
Re: Man Rapes His 11-yr-old Daughter by Filashade(f): 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
Oh My Dayz!!!!!

What kind of rubbish is this ehhn?

The amount of cases were a father is sexually abusing his daughter is way to high.

And y is it Nigerian Men who do this especially the Yoruba men? I have several friends in the UK who hv went through these with their dads when they were young.

And all of them are Yoruba men.

Oh God what is this world becoming too?

This is becoming too much.

A man defiling his own daughter his own blood?

This has made me sick cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos / Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack / Militants Behead Soldier In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.