Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,513 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto (36738 Views)

Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank / History And Secrets Of Lotto / Onyenewe-Motors: Access Banks Shut In Enugu Due To Lack Of MONEY to pay DEBTOR!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by Dajugba: 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
How can a matured man act like a baby? Using money meant for a specific purpose for gambling. No wonder the bible says; wisdom is a defence! Get wisdom and in all thy getting, get understanding. So many have fall victim to life, smilply by ignorance. Some people need to Learn how to "cream your dream," by taking what is important and throwing away what's not necessary. my condolence goes to the family. It's well!
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by Seun360(m): 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
Person wey for relax make top leagues start.
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by apholaryn: 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
veekid:
akindindinrin

na Yoruba man hm go b
nope..na ur father him b
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by CR9R: 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
He was so damn sure that he would win. 100% sure but such is life nothing is ever certain. We should always think twice. Never trust anything completely, so that you will have where to fall back to.
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by ishar(f): 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
Vanquay:
cheesy cheesy cheesy When i was I high school in Nigeria a boy won a car when he was in Primary school.....his former mates gisted us. His parents didn't talk imagine if they had caught him at the office wink. If he won and slumped that's a different story. Hypocrites undecided. I remember the time a guy won like 12k on Nairabet. All the Niggas in my school rushed. None won till I left. .I can pound my chest...........I was one of Nairabets customers before it went Mainstream cool

Something about Gambling puts me off I swear Lady Luck is always cheating on me undecided
But What are u evern saying sef ? undecided
Vanquay:
cheesy cheesy cheesy When i was I high school in Nigeria a boy won a car when he was in Primary school.....his former mates gisted us. His parents didn't talk imagine if they had caught him at the office wink. If he won and slumped that's a different story. Hypocrites undecided. I remember the time a guy won like 12k on Nairabet. All the Niggas in my school rushed. None won till I left. .I can pound my chest...........I was one of Nairabets customers before it went Mainstream cool

Something about Gambling puts me off I swear Lady Luck is always cheating on me undecided
But What are u evern saying sef ?
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
undecided undecided undecided kiss undecided
ishar:
But What are u evern saying sef ? undecided But What are u evern saying sef ?
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by larssDON(m): 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
Deserves him Weller,when he get to other side of liv he the baba ijebu him self. Omo oloshi shocked
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by chax100(f): 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
You don't gamble to make a living, you gamble for leisure.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by U90INDIVERSIT(m): 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
Vanquay:

Shame......you couldn't even make one sense in this crap! smh.
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by Tycoach: 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
eya..wonders shall never end www.tycoach..com
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
Seriously...
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by presley64(m): 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
naijainfogalery:
God punish poverty, slumped and died because of N45,000. The last time i checked dangote lost 10 billion dollars and he didnt even grow thin

y are u sounding like a foolish man?? Can u compare this man to Dangote, u don't know if that is his last cash
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by mikuut: 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
this baba ijebu uses charm to manipulate his customer's mind, rip to d dead.
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by DrayZee: 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
Lolz, so you see your Papa for dream... Na demon show you da number
RIP TO THE DECEASED.....

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by DrayZee: 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
RIP TO THE DECEASED.....
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by eleko1: 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
U are a gambler.No wonda u frequent ATM to withdraw Moni.
VickyRotex:
Awwwwww! sad cry

Ile lo lo tarara undecided

BBa Ijebu causing heartache since >>>> undecided
undecided
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by ronald4lif(m): 2:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
A fool and his money is easily parted. The said dream is a figment of his imagination and never existed.

Oh well, RIP to the dead.
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by Akinrogun(m): 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
DrayZee:

RIP TO THE DECEASED.....

Thank u and God bless.....I went thru d comments peradventure someone will realise what's going on.....alas none except urs.

it's a clear case of demonic manipulation with d end result targeted at death of a soul.

they are out to befuddle, mess and ultimately derail human soul onto d path of perdition knowing fully dt they are condemned.....unfortunately man has continued to b bamboozled over d ages!

"THE enemy came to steal...kill and destroy but d Son of d living God came to give life to d fullest"
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by DrayZee: 2:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
chax100:
You don't gamble to make a living, you gamble for leisure.
Ma sista you are on point

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by DrayZee: 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
Akinrogun:

Thank u and God bless.....I went thru d comments peradventure someone will realise what's going on.....alas none except urs.

it's a clear case of demonic manipulation with d end result targeted at death of a soul.

they are out to befuddle, mess and ultimately derail human soul onto d path of perdition knowing fully dt they are condemned.....unfortunately man has continued to b bamboozled over d ages!
U welcome bro
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
If his father came to his dream nd gav a numba which played nd lost, he shud blame his father. I hope he does not fight his father when dey meet in dat place
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by naijainfogalery: 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
You are the one sounding like a foolish idiiot, why would any one use his last money to play baba ijebu, do some of you even think at all before quoting someone? i dont blame you,your poor ass wont let u use your head. Mtcheeeew
presley64:

y are u sounding like a foolish man?? Can u compare this man to Dangote, u don't know if that is his last cash
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by kilokeys(m): 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
sad... i knew an addict once..

any random number he sees must be played...

like if for instance u wear a shirt with 04... he would play

he has won thousands..

but has equally put it all back.

gambling is stupidity
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by mamajaz(f): 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
Shey him no know say that number wed him dead papa give am for dream nah him password to the great beyond ni! Instead make him go MFM to been dey pray... R.I.P nigbayen oh!
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by lovely17(m): 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
lotto is a cheap way to extort money from the poor What a pity
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by player007(m): 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
Vanquay:
cheesy cheesy cheesy When i was I high school in Nigeria a boy won a car when he was in Primary school........His parents didn't talk imagine if they had caught him at the office wink.
. I remember the time a guy won like 12k on Nairabet. All the Niggas in my school rushed. Nobody won till I left. .I can pound my chest...........I was one of Nairabets customers before it went Mainstream cool

Not just you oh, I avoid it like a plague. money we never reach to chop na betting come remain? Abeg make them count me out.
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by aphildam(m): 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
Jannie1999:
Am sure that there is.a demon behind this baba ijebu that make people addicted to it
read eph 2:2. there is surely a spirit this chaos- , only christ sets free and makes one free indeed
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by Gab27: 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
one spanner lost.
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by ElFenomeno1: 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gambling is a biaaaaatch!
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by IceDude(m): 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
Jannie1999:
Eeya Am sure that there is.a demon behind this baba ijebu that make people addicted to it

RIP I pity his family
Pls leave demons outa this. Their problem is greed and lack of self discipline
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by Abayor7: 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
gurunlocker:

just convince me that you are educated and have functioning brain in your skull

he has an empty head, no skull is present so how do u expect a present in the skull?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Customs Blacklists GTB, Fidelity, Diamond Banks / N800,000 Credit Alert From An Unknown Person - Please Advice / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.