Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

How Not To RUIN Your Marriage (1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Not To RUIN Your Marriage (1) (367 Views)

Help! Patience Ozokwor Is Going To Ruin My Marriage To Adesua Etomi' Banky / 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them / Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Not To RUIN Your Marriage (1) by fissie: 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
there is that process of demystification that occurs in most marriages. That period when you realize there are no more points to lose or to be won so you let your guards down. This could be ‘justified’ considering you have taken the vow to be together forever, but with the many cases of affairs recorded maybe you need to pay more attention inwards.
Humans generally, especially men, have been known to be stimulated by what they see. We all have images in our head that stimulates our senses so the problem might arise when somethings start messing with that image we have created in our heads. Most of are guilty from becoming overly See more at : http://www.covenantrelationships.org/2015/07/how-not-to-ruin-your-marriage-1.html

(1) (Reply)

Buy 2 Grosvenor Shirts & Get 1 FREEEEEEEE ! / I Can Hook You Up Today!!! / Should A Woman Downplay Her Success And Achievements To Get/keep A Man? [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.