Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Why Can't I Forget Her: I Still Have Her Email Password And Tempted To Read: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't I Forget Her: I Still Have Her Email Password And Tempted To Read: (849 Views)

Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) / Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat / Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't I Forget Her: I Still Have Her Email Password And Tempted To Read: by kellyhand1: 1:32am On Mar 18, 2009
Please guys and ladies, why do you think it's so difficult for me to forget the girl I was going out with? I tried everything to forget her but she can't just leave my mind. She said she's no more interested but I'm finding it very hard to forget her.

To make matters worse, I have the passwords to email and FB where I see the guys that are after her and the one she appears to be really interested in.I'm always tempted to read her messages.

Please,help,
Re: Why Can't I Forget Her: I Still Have Her Email Password And Tempted To Read: by Nobody: 1:33am On Mar 18, 2009
Can you plz rephrase your introductory sentence undecided
Re: Why Can't I Forget Her: I Still Have Her Email Password And Tempted To Read: by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:36am On Mar 18, 2009
@kelly_hand

ask her if she can change her passwords. Simple. Its hard but it would help you move on.
Re: Why Can't I Forget Her: I Still Have Her Email Password And Tempted To Read: by SeanT21(f): 1:37am On Mar 18, 2009
Move on.Its not easy oooo but try!!
Re: Why Can't I Forget Her: I Still Have Her Email Password And Tempted To Read: by bluespice(f): 1:40am On Mar 18, 2009
i doubt she knows u have her password
let her know u still have it n advice her to change it simple
Re: Why Can't I Forget Her: I Still Have Her Email Password And Tempted To Read: by Nobody: 1:43am On Mar 18, 2009
Stalking 101
Re: Why Can't I Forget Her: I Still Have Her Email Password And Tempted To Read: by tpia: 3:10am On Mar 18, 2009
Re: Why Can't I Forget Her: I Still Have Her Email Password And Tempted To Read: by oluwafemi113(m): 5:07am On Mar 18, 2009
tell her to change her pass word

(1) (Reply)

Where And How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life. / Is She Really In A Relationship? / Ladies, What Would U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.