Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:15 AM

Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp (870 Views)

Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos) / Inuwa Abdul-Kadir: "El-rufai Threatened To Beat Me Up" APC Vice Chairman Says / Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by kahal29: 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has insisted that the DG of DSS, Mr. Lawal Daura, is not a card-carrying member of the party, saying nothing short of producing Mr. Daura’s membership card or evidence of his membership registration will convince discerning Nigerians that he is indeed a member of the APC as alleged by the PDP.

”While it amounts to rabble-rousing and crass politicking for the PDP to have wrongly accused Mr. Daura of being a member of the APC without a scintilla of credible evidence, the PDP has weakened its argument by using the pictures in which Mr. Daura appeared with the President and the fact that he served in an election committee as evidence of his membership of the APC,” the party said in a statement, Friday, in Lagos by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed.

”Possession of an APC membership card by Mr. Daura or evidence of registration as a party member at his ward, local government or state will be the only conclusive evidence of his membership of the party,” it said. ”Until such an evidence is produced, we are sorry we have to tell the PDP to shut up!”

APC said the PDP is jittery because it is keenly aware of the kind of impunity perpetrated under the federal government it sired from 1999 to 2015.

”PDP has forgotten the saying that he who must come to equity must come with clean hands. When Mr. Mike Okiro chaired the security committee of the PDP campaign in 2011, did that prevent him from being appointed the Chair of the Police Service Commission, which is responsible for issues concerning the welfare, promotion and discipline of all police personnel, in 2013?

”When the Director-General of the National Orientation Agency (NOA), Mr. Mike Omeri, was appointed into the Jonathan election committee in 2015, did he resign his appointment as head of the agency or did he automatically become a card-carrying member of the PDP?

”Did retired Col. Kayode Are not become the DG of the DSS despite being a close confidante of Gen. Obasanjo during his electioneering campaign to become President? Was this not under a PDP Federal Government?

”In any case, even in the world’s most advance democracy, United States, was a card-carrying Democrat, Mr. Leon Panetta, not named as head of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) by President Barack Obama in 2009? Here in Nigeria, the APC-led FG has not even gone that far, and the PDP is blabbing.

”It is an irony that the APC-led Federal Government, which has continued to conduct the affairs of state with a strict adherence to the law, is the one being accused by the immoral, irresponsible and grossly hypocritical PDP. A party that should cover its face in shame for wasting all of 16 years in the life of our country, a party whose members should show penance by hunkering down has continued to assault the sensibilities of a decent nation. What a shame,” APC said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/produce-apc-membership-card-of-dg-of-dss-or-shut-up-apc-tells-pdp/
Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
I miss u so much Genea, click like if u want me to deactivate dis acct or share if u want me to still keep it
Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by kahal29: 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by IYADARA(f): 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
undecided
Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by belloahmad: 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
true talk
Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by naijaclinic: 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
Make sense oooo.
Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by ba7man(m): 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I miss u so much Genea, click like if u want me to deactivate dis acct or share if u want me to still keep it
Obviously, no one gives a sh1t about you.

1 Like

Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
ba7man:
Obviously, no one gives a sh1t about you.
Noted sir
Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
Pained PDP members are still learning how to be in position cheesy
Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by Feranchek(m): 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Alakori meji. I'm still working on my grand plan to displace you
Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by hinwazaka: 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
It is not PDP's place to produce the APC membership card of Mr Daura. The PDP has raised an allegation and have provided a considerable, measurable amount of proof to push their allegation. It is now left to the investigative agencies and the media to without bias source for the truth. The plaintiff can't be the police, judge and jury. There are institutions for that.
Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by Genea(f): 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
Feranchek:

Alakori meji. I'm still working on my grand plan to displace you
it cant happen
Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by Feranchek(m): 12:05am On Aug 01, 2015
Genea:
it cant happen

Dey watch na...
Re: Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp by Genea(f): 6:28am On Aug 01, 2015
Feranchek:

Dey watch na...
kikikikiki

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan: God Has Vindicated Me, Says Father Mbaka / SUMMARY: List Of Looting Instances In The Last Administration; Under GEJ - APC / This Heartbreaking Story and photos will make you cry. Take a look... :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.