Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Some Heart Touching Romantic Saying U Need To Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Heart Touching Romantic Saying U Need To Know (1060 Views)

Nawao U Need To See The Orobo Lady This Lepa Man Wants To Have Sex With / A Heart Touching Poem / PHOTO: If U Played With This And Still Unmarried, U need to Visit Shiloh 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Heart Touching Romantic Saying U Need To Know by onemorepls(m): 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
sweet love saying matters if you want a good loving relationship full of love and romance.
So here are some of love words meant to help you spice up your romantic moments and heighten the feelings and emotions.
#, If someone would ask what a beautiful life means, i wouid lean my head on your shoulder,hold u close to me and answer wit a smile,like dis.
#, When i say i love u,please believe it's true, when i say 4ever,know i'll never leave u, when i say goodbye, promise me u won't cry , cause the day i'll be saying dat would be the day i die.
#, There's a love dat only u can give, a smile dat only ur lips can show, a twinkle dat can only be seen in ur eyes and my life dat only u can complete.
#, Would u believe me if i tell u dat i love u so much? Actually, i'd prefer it if u won't, why? So dat i can spend the rest of my life proving to u how much i do.
#, I asked God why life's like dis, he gave me no answer. I asked why i'm still here, again he gave no answer. I asked why i met u, he smiled and said so there'd be a reason for everything else.
#, It would be the loneliest feeling standing cold under the rain all alone. But if u were dere hugging me tight just right dere by my side, then i hope it rains 4 the rest of my life.
#, Within u i lost my self, without u i found myself wanting to be lost again.
#, I dont need someone who'll just be dere, i need someone who'll be dere holding me and sincerely caring 4 me till God takes my last breath. So do i make sence if i tell u dat i need u.
#, To love is nothing, to be loved is something, to love and be loved is everything. I am nothing, ur something, so let me be ur everything.
#, An angel asked me a while ago to give him one good reason why i love u so much, i smiled and said because dere's no reason not to.
#, If goodbye will be the last word i have to say before i die, i wouldn't let it be spoken, i'd rather die than to say goodbye to a person dat i dont want to give up even after life.
#, If lighting strikers, i'd cover my heart so when it hits me, i'd fall happily knowing i protected u, cause i spared the place where u have always been.
#, I miss u when dere's no reason to, how much more if dere was? I miss u when we talk, how much more if dont? I miss u when after we're together, how much more if i see u never? I love u know, how much more later.
#, You're the reason why even at the saddest part of my life, i smile. Even at confusion, i understand. Even in betrayal, i trust. Even in fear of pain, i love.
#, H.R.T, what wil u add to dose letters? EA or U? EA u get heart, U you get hurt, now what would u pick? Well, i would pick u because it's better to get hurt than have a heart without u.
#, Sometimes u nearness takes my breath away. And all the thinga i want to say can find no voice. Then in silence i can only hope, my eyes wil speak my heart.
#, Your voice makes me tremble inside. And ur smile is an invitation 4 my imagination to go wild.
#, If i could reach up and hold a star 4 every time u've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.
#, I love u with the breath, smile,tears of all my life and if God choose, i shell but love u even better after death.
Re: Some Heart Touching Romantic Saying U Need To Know by DTOBS(m): 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
Baba,joblessness dey worry you...I pray that baba go slow will remember you for good....

Waking the wailers!
Re: Some Heart Touching Romantic Saying U Need To Know by jemype(m): 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
this hot afternoon see what u are spending quality time to type. even the ladies wont do this with their time. Who raised u?

1 Like

Re: Some Heart Touching Romantic Saying U Need To Know by XavierBlue(m): 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
for an average naija babe, the best romantic question you can ask her is " honey have you seen the alert? "

XavierBlue
Re: Some Heart Touching Romantic Saying U Need To Know by onemorepls(m): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
jemype:
this hot afternoon see what u are spending quality time to type. even the ladies wont do this with their time. Who raised u?
Na your mama raised me,
Re: Some Heart Touching Romantic Saying U Need To Know by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
Nice one dere.
Re: Some Heart Touching Romantic Saying U Need To Know by rosy4u(f): 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
nice one op smiley

but

but

it's too long sad
Re: Some Heart Touching Romantic Saying U Need To Know by cupid0(f): 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
awwww. cute

(1) (Reply)

Are All Girls Taken.... / Make your choice / Sex In The Bible Times/days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.