Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Nawao U Need To See The Orobo Lady This Lepa Man Wants To Have Sex With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nawao U Need To See The Orobo Lady This Lepa Man Wants To Have Sex With (11996 Views)

I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. / Discovered Another P*rnstar This One's Boobs Nawao / Man Wants To Send Money To His Girlfriend Who Is Bored, See Hilarious Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nawao U Need To See The Orobo Lady This Lepa Man Wants To Have Sex With by Hbee1(m): 2:14am On Jul 01, 2016
This guy no know hin size abi?? U fit date orobo while u are so skinny? Me I cannot

Checkout the video below, he succeed in smashing her like a pro
http://sabipeepz.com.ng/lol-sex-tape-of-a-skinny-man-smashing-a-heavy-weight-ass-18/

Re: Nawao U Need To See The Orobo Lady This Lepa Man Wants To Have Sex With by Nobody: 2:16am On Jul 01, 2016
Weapon of Man Destruction

2 Likes

Re: Nawao U Need To See The Orobo Lady This Lepa Man Wants To Have Sex With by Lamzee(m): 4:06am On Jul 01, 2016
this one no be s*x,this one na punishment
Re: Nawao U Need To See The Orobo Lady This Lepa Man Wants To Have Sex With by rugipp(m): 4:46am On Jul 01, 2016
Lol
Re: Nawao U Need To See The Orobo Lady This Lepa Man Wants To Have Sex With by WestAB(m): 8:00am On Jul 01, 2016
Warris this wtf
Re: Nawao U Need To See The Orobo Lady This Lepa Man Wants To Have Sex With by honlatuma(m): 9:01am On Jul 01, 2016
this is a dangerous journey to.........
Re: Nawao U Need To See The Orobo Lady This Lepa Man Wants To Have Sex With by GoldenJAT(m): 9:05am On Jul 01, 2016
funny enough... that guy will make her moan so loud....confidence!!

1 Like

Re: Nawao U Need To See The Orobo Lady This Lepa Man Wants To Have Sex With by Xmen149(m): 9:37am On Jul 01, 2016
FlawesomE

myfantasies

BlueEyeBalls

Nobody

Mediapace

This is a very strong situation,.whayasay! undecided
Re: Nawao U Need To See The Orobo Lady This Lepa Man Wants To Have Sex With by myfantasies(f): 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
Xmen149:
FlawesomE

myfantasies

BlueEyeBalls

Nobody

Mediapace

Some humans go just use dere hands dey call death
Re: Nawao U Need To See The Orobo Lady This Lepa Man Wants To Have Sex With by Mediapace: 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
Happy new month dear
myfantasies:
Re: Nawao U Need To See The Orobo Lady This Lepa Man Wants To Have Sex With by Xmen149(m): 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
myfantasies:

hehehehehe,.let us do our own
Re: Nawao U Need To See The Orobo Lady This Lepa Man Wants To Have Sex With by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
Xmen149:
FlawesomE
myfantasies
BlueEyeBalls
Nobody
Mediapace
what in d world us dis
Re: Nawao U Need To See The Orobo Lady This Lepa Man Wants To Have Sex With by Xmen149(m): 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
FlawesomE:
what in d world us dis
Maybe you and i..infat..GOD forbid!
Re: Nawao U Need To See The Orobo Lady This Lepa Man Wants To Have Sex With by myfantasies(f): 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
Xmen149:

hehehehehe,.let us do our own
U go fit stand d pressure grin grin
Re: Nawao U Need To See The Orobo Lady This Lepa Man Wants To Have Sex With by Xmen149(m): 11:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
myfantasies:
U go fit stand d pressure grin grin
Taste and see,.i will turn you to a pressure cooker on fire..
Re: Nawao U Need To See The Orobo Lady This Lepa Man Wants To Have Sex With by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
Thinking out loud, what is he gonna use in screwing her? His deek or leg?
Re: Nawao U Need To See The Orobo Lady This Lepa Man Wants To Have Sex With by Thobiy(m): 4:33am On Jul 02, 2016
This na death
Re: Nawao U Need To See The Orobo Lady This Lepa Man Wants To Have Sex With by myfantasies(f): 6:46am On Jul 02, 2016
Xmen149:

Taste and see,.i will turn you to a pressure cooker on fire..
Dats wat u guys always say

Wen it's time for action now it will be d other way around grin
Re: Nawao U Need To See The Orobo Lady This Lepa Man Wants To Have Sex With by Xmen149(m): 9:34am On Jul 02, 2016
myfantasies:
Dats wat u guys always say

Wen it's time for action now it will be d other way around grin

Fear fear grin cheesy....like person wey see cow for road,u don use style they run
Re: Nawao U Need To See The Orobo Lady This Lepa Man Wants To Have Sex With by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
All I see is a mechanic trying to fix a car.
Re: Nawao U Need To See The Orobo Lady This Lepa Man Wants To Have Sex With by merizy(f): 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
skinny guys wid huge dick
Re: Nawao U Need To See The Orobo Lady This Lepa Man Wants To Have Sex With by myfantasies(f): 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
Xmen149:

Fear fear grin cheesy....like person wey see cow for road,u don use style they run
Where in my comment did i say i was scared undecided
Re: Nawao U Need To See The Orobo Lady This Lepa Man Wants To Have Sex With by Xmen149(m): 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
myfantasies:
Where in my comment did i say i was scared undecided

OYA SHOW...make i teach you some skills then wink
Re: Nawao U Need To See The Orobo Lady This Lepa Man Wants To Have Sex With by MrObontami(m): 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
Thats me and kingcheezypuff cheesy
Re: Nawao U Need To See The Orobo Lady This Lepa Man Wants To Have Sex With by honeygirl17: 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
The poster above me need spiritual help
Re: Nawao U Need To See The Orobo Lady This Lepa Man Wants To Have Sex With by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
MrObontami:
Thats me and kingcheezypuff cheesy
...wow. I woulda never put those 2 together. Their wiide size difference being reason. ❤But OK.
Re: Nawao U Need To See The Orobo Lady This Lepa Man Wants To Have Sex With by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
...wow. I woulda never put those 2 together. Their wiide size difference being reason. ❤But OK.

Re: Nawao U Need To See The Orobo Lady This Lepa Man Wants To Have Sex With by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
All hail the king!
Hey king whats up
Re: Nawao U Need To See The Orobo Lady This Lepa Man Wants To Have Sex With by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
killer woman grin
Re: Nawao U Need To See The Orobo Lady This Lepa Man Wants To Have Sex With by LuveU2(f): 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

All hail the king!
Hey king whats up
Hey swt. Have you come across my siggy anywhere? smiley
Re: Nawao U Need To See The Orobo Lady This Lepa Man Wants To Have Sex With by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
LuveU2:
Hey swt. Have you come across my siggy anywhere? smiley

Nope. Where did ya misplace it? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nawao U Need To See The Orobo Lady This Lepa Man Wants To Have Sex With by Domislaz(m): 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
This looks familiar

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Moment Of Truth! / Secondary School Teacher And A Female Student Caught Having Sex In The Classroom / Another 2 Weeks ���� Am Frustrated And I Need Prick ; Busty Ada (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.