Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,351 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:14 AM

This News Coming From China Is Disturbing -A Pretty Girl And Her Internet Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This News Coming From China Is Disturbing -A Pretty Girl And Her Internet Lover (1428 Views)

See What Happened To Lady Who Went To Her Internet Friend's House / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / How Can She Break This News To Her Fiance?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This News Coming From China Is Disturbing -A Pretty Girl And Her Internet Lover by mazeech: 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
This news we’re hearing from China is very disturbing! Between a pretty girl and her internet lover sad

It started like a joke. With one click, the girl connected to the man online who she thought is 'very handsome and rich'. They started chatting. From chatting, to flirting; from flirting to serious dating; then, discussion started going deeper and deeper, revealing personal secrets. Online romance started and spread like fire! The man totally won the girl’s love, and completely took over her heart. Indeed, the girl fell flat in love to an ‘internet man’!

Then the D-day finally arrived for both to meet face to face first time. The girl, full of happiness dressed gorgeously with some beautiful make-ups to meet with her supposedly charming prince. Unbelievable!

What do you learn from this?

Click to read full story and see what happened –
https://www.mazech.com/online_lovers

Re: This News Coming From China Is Disturbing -A Pretty Girl And Her Internet Lover by mazeech: 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
angry angry
Re: This News Coming From China Is Disturbing -A Pretty Girl And Her Internet Lover by Cutehector(m): 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
Mtchew
Re: This News Coming From China Is Disturbing -A Pretty Girl And Her Internet Lover by mazeech: 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
See blood on her leg in the first pic. Mtcheeeeew cry cry cry
Re: This News Coming From China Is Disturbing -A Pretty Girl And Her Internet Lover by brodalikeme(m): 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
The girl discovered the guy is broke and ugly, she fainted and fell to the ground, a police car driving by stop to resuscitate her, end of story. NO NEED TO CLICK ON THE LINK!!! Thanks op
Re: This News Coming From China Is Disturbing -A Pretty Girl And Her Internet Lover by libertyfather(m): 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
brodalikeme:
The girl discovered the guy is broke and ugly, she fainted and fell to the ground, a police car driving by stop to resuscitate her, end of story. NO NEED TO CLICK ON THE LINK!!! Thanks op

Thanks, God bless you

1 Like

Re: This News Coming From China Is Disturbing -A Pretty Girl And Her Internet Lover by mazeech: 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
brodalikeme:

Click to read full story for your benefit and share with others. People need to learn from this....not just 'The girl discovered the guy is broke and ugly'...bla bla bla, full stop! angry

For instance,

'The girl's mother cautioned her against her new found love - an internet man, but she ignored. She was deeply intoxicated in online love with 'a sweet tongue stranger'. Seeing no one else, and hearing nothing else as it were'.

Read details - https://www.mazech.com/online_lovers
Re: This News Coming From China Is Disturbing -A Pretty Girl And Her Internet Lover by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
First of all, the girl is very _stupid for giving her all to a stranger whom she meant online.
Secondly, I'm not much of a fan of online relationship/dating, but if you must play this game of love, you should be ready for any loss that may arise as either party may pose what they aren't in real life. So a girl shouldn't _stupidly place all her life on a stranger online.
What a silly thing to do.
Re: This News Coming From China Is Disturbing -A Pretty Girl And Her Internet Lover by mazeech: 7:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
Aisha95:
First of all, the girl is very _stupid for giving her all to a stranger whom she meant online.
Secondly, I'm not much of a fan of online relationship/dating, but if you must play this game of love, you should be ready for any loss that may arise as either party may pose what they aren't in real life. So a girl shouldn't _stupidly place all her life on a stranger online.
What a silly thing to do.

You're very correct, Aisha! Online romance can be very dangerous sad sad cry

Click to read what people are talking about right now: Woman convicted of shooting man for being a weak ejaculator on bed

More - https://www.mazech.com/weak_on_bed
Re: This News Coming From China Is Disturbing -A Pretty Girl And Her Internet Lover by brodalikeme(m): 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
mazeech:

Click to read full story for your benefit and share with others. People need to learn from this....not just 'The girl discovered the guy is broke and ugly'...bla bla bla, full stop! angry

For instance,

'The girl's mother cautioned her against her new found love - an internet man, but she ignored. She was deeply intoxicated in online love with 'a sweet tongue stranger'. Seeing no one else, and hearing nothing else as it were'.

Read details - https://www.mazech.com/online_lovers

I know the most be other details to the story. I just gave a summary of it. Maybe you should have posted the full story here. I think my observation has shown me that most people repulse the idea of clicking on a link especially to a blog.
Re: This News Coming From China Is Disturbing -A Pretty Girl And Her Internet Lover by mazeech: 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
brodalikeme:

I know the most be other details to the story. I just gave a summary of it. Maybe you should have posted the full story here. I think my observation has shown me that most people repulse the idea of clicking on a link especially to a blog.

Well, mazech.com doesn't publish stories in two different websites. Writers and users prefer to share heading and few lines on other websites and provide a source link so that interested ones can click and read details. This is the same way it's done on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc.

(1) (Reply)

I Nid New Head / Is Dis Love Or Infatuation....advise Pls / When Will You Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.